Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National reserve

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

Yeah spoke to her briefly over Christmas she said she got the commencing week right! (was meant to be the 1st). Not work in this dept but seems that in general too much stuff is/was happening in Dec ie Glas round 2 and the rest. And that they (Dept of Ag) are understaffed!

Off point but going to ask local politicans why cannot have quartley payments when they look for my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Nettleman wrote: »
    Nothing here either- Why are macra so quiet on this issue???

Journal headlines: macra haveing meeting over delayed payments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭wool521

mine is showing in payments summary with payment date 4/1/2016 but nothing in financial services as amount due?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭Sami23

wool521 wrote: »
    mine is showing in payments summary with payment date 4/1/2016 but nothing in financial services as amount due?:confused:

And has your entitlement position 2015 to 2019 been updated in the BPS homepage ?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

Jb1989 wrote: »
    Journal headlines: macra haveing meeting over delayed payments

jb-they are looking for a meeting...arnt we all....no change today either..nothing showing, nothing happening, and no explanations....

• Advertisement

Sami23 wrote: »
    And has your entitlement position 2015 to 2019 been updated in the BPS homepage ?

yes entitlement position has been updated

yes entitlement position has been updated

what rate per hectare did you get? did they with-hold 3%?

what rate per hectare did you get? did they with-hold 3%?

BPS 173.43 per hectare with 3% stopped

BPS 173.43 per hectare with 3% stopped

okay wool, afaik, theres no greening or YF topup in that. Greening should bring it to 250, and 25% YF would bring it to 312...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

okay wool, afaik, theres no greening or YF topup in that. Greening should bring it to 250, and 25% YF would bring it to 312...

Did you get talking to department recently nettleman nothing here yet and no answer on phones

cattle man wrote: »
    Did you get talking to department recently nettleman nothing here yet and no answer on phones

Nothing here either, couldnt get through. Only thing i can think of now is to phone the two local FG politicians and telling them we are pulling the parents and our votes away from FG and telling them its down to this farce. Fckg fed up of this shyte :mad:

Nothing here either, couldnt get through. Only thing i can think of now is to phone the two local FG politicians and telling them we are pulling the parents and our votes away from FG and telling them its down to this farce. Fckg fed up of this shyte :mad:

OH just spoke to the first politician who suggested going to the Public Service Ombudsman and raise a complaint when payment date of 1 December was promised.

my bps,greening and young farmer all updated now and showing in amount due in financial services,payment date today but not in bank but at least progress being made:)

my bps,greening and young farmer all updated now and showing in amount due in financial services,payment date today but not in bank but at least progress being made:)

Does your entitlement screen reflect all of that and is there anything new showing in your correspondance section?
    You mentioned before that you had a small overclaim, and you still managed to get fully sorted out. Well Done-whats your secret?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

OH just spoke to the first politician who suggested going to the Public Service Ombudsman and raise a complaint when payment date of 1 December was promised.

I think that would be a good idea.
    We were promised an approval letter too which hasn't being materialised

Any update for anyone 2day, nothing for myself anyway ?

no change on agfood for me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Nope

Does your entitlement screen reflect all of that and is there anything new showing in your correspondance section?
    You mentioned before that you had a small overclaim, and you still managed to get fully sorted out. Well Done-whats your secret?

entitlement screen showing bps and greening no young farmer for some reason but it showing in payments summary,had problems with application alright but got it sorted after about 20 phone calls the first of which I was told there was no problems and thereafter I was told something different every time I got through:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

Nothing here either. I'm in for BPS with a PCC and NR/YFS. Spoke to a girl in Dept and she recommended complaining to 057 8694331.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bmw1bmw1

I was talking to a lad on the 076 number and he said my problems were already sorted but that he didnt know when payment would be but that it would be in January. My agfood page says natin new though. Hope that helps some bit

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Limofarmer

Anyone have any luck making progress .
    Can't get through by phone.

Limofarmer wrote: »
    Anyone have any luck making progress .
    Can't get through by phone.

No. They should make a statement to the press.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

was just talking to some one who has a contact in the dept and they reckon dairy farmers are been prioritised - worth asking, has any applicants who happen to be dairy farmers not been paid yet?

viztopia wrote: »
    was just talking to some one who has a contact in the dept and they reckon dairy farmers are been prioritised - worth asking, has any applicants who happen to be dairy farmers not been paid yet?

I would'nt believe that.

mayota wrote: »
    I would'nt believe that.

Well they are already getting top ups which I can't understand so I wouldn't be surprised

mayota wrote: »
    I would'nt believe that.

Let's wait and see from responses here

Let's wait and see from responses here

Anythings possible on runup to election, but if the NR/YFS fund was robbed in 2015 to match the EU €13m to pay dairy farmers their 1300 hardship topup, that would definitely cross the line. we are now in 2016, being a new budget year and possibly 2 ministers of ag, so its all fair game in 2016. They've never said how lads who got paid NR 2015 got prioritised over the rest of us, which may involve a freedom of information request

• Advertisement

Anythings possible on runup to election, but if the NR/YFS fund was robbed in 2015 to match the EU €13m to pay dairy farmers their 1300 hardship topup, that would definitely cross the line. we are now in 2016, being a new budget year and possibly 2 ministers of ag, so its all fair game in 2016. They've never said how lads who got paid NR 2015 got prioritised over the rest of us, which may involve a freedom of information request

It may help to explain the lack of response from any of the farming bodies?

Advertisement