Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National reserve

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

Still nothing here either cannot get through either! Got ag advisor ringing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭germanicus

Acceptance letters up on agfood now for National reserve at least. Not sure about young farmer scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

barnaman wrote: »
    Still nothing here either cannot get through either! Got ag advisor ringing them.

Still nothing at 3pm. Not getting through either, no answer from main portlaoise number either.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

germanicus wrote: »
    Acceptance letters up on agfood now for National reserve at least. Not sure about young farmer scheme.

Are Acceptance letter up for only the people payed last week or all who applied ??

I'm not paid yet. Lady in department told me there's a payment run next Sunday and it should be paid then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Just logged in and checked and it's saying I am getting €736 today for anc. This wasn't on the system this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

My N.R. acceptance letter has been put up on agfood within the last 3 hours. The top up payment is also showing in my payments section. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭zetor 4911

cattle man wrote: »
    Are Acceptance letter up for only the people payed last week or all who applied ??

Up for those who are paid and those on the payment run last night.
    There are still some who are not paid so no letters up for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Unchopped

we have nothing showing. but when I select the expired herd number which was before I went on the herd it shows something about further information. no response on the phone either.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭premier10

Finally, entitlement position is updated and NR acceptance letter is up on agfood. Scheduled payment date says today so don't know when it will hit the bank - hopefully in the next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Freejin

Unchopped wrote: »
    we have nothing showing. but when I select the expired herd number which was before I went on the herd it shows something about further information. no response on the phone either.

Exact same position here, didn't try ringing them yet, I'll leave it until the new year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭valtra2

Yippee got young farmer top up today. Happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Unchopped

was in with teagasc this morning and they didn't know what was going on. just seen though on agfood on the updates/latest news thing that they will all(those accepted) be issued on throughout December and into January.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭zetor 4911

My N.R. acceptance letter has been put up on agfood within the last 3 hours. The top up payment is also showing in my payments section. :)

Letter which was put up yesterday now appear to be taken down. Anyone else have the same experience?

Ya mine is gone too. Know of a few more it's gone for aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭Sami23

Ya mine is gone too. Know of a few more it's gone for aswell.

At least u got paid anyway

Not actually paid yet. I'm told next payment run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

Advisor to get back to me today about my situation. Hopefully it can be sorted for payment rin on Sunday but not likely. How ever they lost both my applications

I hear from an informed source that the department have lost 600 paper based Nr/yfs applications. I fear that the scheme may descend in farce.

I hear from an informed source that the department have lost 600 paper based Nr/yfs applications. I fear that the scheme may descend in farce.

Was it not all online applications for these schemes ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

I hear from an informed source that the department have lost 600 paper based Nr/yfs applications. I fear that the scheme has descended into a farce.
    fyp

take gg for example, loosing 2 applications...after we were advised not to contact them asking for confirmation of receipt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

Mine waa all done online. Any paperwork required scanned in online.
    Any time payment structures are changed a new system goes in seemingly and it's the new system that has ****ed it all up

Folks who hadn't got the herd number sorted before the deadline and so couldn't get on agfood could send in paper applications

Just been told that other scheme payments cant be made now as NR/YF's section is holding up other scheme payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Nothing here of anything.
    Cavan Dvo say last payments sent out today before Christmas,
    Open Again on 29th,
    Another few payments will be issued then, but they won't be in bank till 4th January,
    So if your not paid today, you'll wait till January 4th, happy days to us all ...

Jb1989 wrote: »
    Open Again on 29th,
    Another few payments will be issued then, but they won't be in bank till 4th January,
    So if your not paid today, you'll wait till January 4th, happy days to us all ...

At least if we knew it was on the way it wouldn't b too bad but not knowing if it will ever come is an effin disaster

Jb1989 wrote: »
    Open Again on 29th,

are the DVO's holding things up because i though payments can be proposed in Portlaoise but the local DVO gets final signoff. Maybe thats where the hold is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Nettleman wrote: »
    are the DVO's holding things up because i though payments can be proposed in Portlaoise but the local DVO gets final signoff. Maybe thats where the hold is?

I don't know
    Hasnt Cavan Dvo the say over the payments unlike any other local Dvo.
    She said they can propose payments everyday as long as the other bodies sign off that paperwork is ready for payment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

zetor 4911 wrote: »
    Letter which was put up yesterday now appear to be taken down. Anyone else have the same experience?

My national reserve acceptance letter has been taken down too and I foolishly didn't download it when it was viewable. Payment still showing as due in Financial self services.

• Advertisement

tom_k wrote: »
    My national reserve acceptance letter has been taken down too and I foolishly didn't download it when it was viewable. Payment still showing as due in Financial self services.

:eek: NOW YOU SEE IT- NOW YOU DONT !!

Advertisement