Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National reserve

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 3611

Nettleman wrote: »
    anybody got anything new posted in correspondance section of agfood BPS screen today?

I have an approval letter for yfs and another for national reserve quoting figures. I was paid in December but this only appeared today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

Got a call this morning.
    My application was made under dad's herd no and when the joint herd no was made they never transferred the applications.
    Supposedly all there now and I am eligible.

Here's hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭cjpm

Rang a few times this morning. After about 3 mins waiting, get a recording telling you to hang up. FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

I see coveney has done an interview on the agriland app and he says payments will continue into February

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

anyone get anything since last week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

viztopia wrote: »

They rang dad looking for my number and then never called me back

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

viztopia wrote: »

nothing here and no update on ag food. no end in sight :(

Called them again today. They said nothing on the screen only saying it's being processed and they hope to have the most of it paid in the next 4 weeks

Finally!!!!!!
    My ag food is showing all out applications for NR and YFS.

Finally!!!!!!
    My ag food is showing all out applications for NR and YFS.

Is it showing up payment detail for u green grass

• Advertisement

cattle man wrote: »
    Is it showing up payment detail for u green grass

It's only showing my applications. Not showing any new entitlements or and money due

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

It's shocking that lads are still not paid, I feel for ye lads/ ladies .. Horrible waiting game .. Going on far too long !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

Got through to them today, everything is in order they are just waiting for the PCC to be processed, then they'll work on the NR/YFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭cjpm

Anyone else apply as a partnership only to be told that you will be assessed as a Joint Herd no?

In partnership with my parents, I own 1/3 of land them 2/3. Business bank account and legal agreement between us.

however I never got my own herd no. In a joint no with them.

Now am being caught by the 40k off farm income rule as they are counting me as a joint applicant and not a partnership. My income was solely from the farm but according to the Dept it is classified as OFF FARM income.

No mention of it in the terms and conditions but saying that I should have applied with my own herd number.

So if I set up my own herd number, bought a calf, then my partnership would count under their rules.

Really pissed off about it. Sickening

2 dept inspectors arrived in the yard today to check out that I was involved in the farm. Wasn't there myself but they asked dad a few questions such as where I lived and how involved in the farm was I. They seemed nice enough lads and said they would give me a call.
    At least in progress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭Sami23

Quick one for those of you who have been paid already.
    Did yer Entitlement Position get updated before or after your money showed up in Amounts Due in financial services section ?

Still waiting here btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

14 jan my letter came to confirm what I got , was paid in first round dec 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Peadarmayo

Hi everyone
    Does anyone know of anyone who got accepted on the 2015 national reserve who worked in Northern Ireland or uk and there P60 was in the uk format but would be under the 40k euro threshold as stated in their terms and conditions by the department

I am an active farmer and work away mon to thur and I am very curious to know did anyone qualify under these circumstances .
    I would like to think that people did get accepted as its not our fault we have to work away to pay our bills.

Many thanks

Hi all

Does any one know anybody who got accepted on the 2015 national reserve based on a uk p60 as I work away in the north few days a week .
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Peadar,

In June I received correspondence from the Dept of Ag requesting clarification of my earnings in the relevant year. Going on this, I would imagine that if they had any problem with a UK P60 they'd have contacted you and perhaps asked you to upload evidence from Irish Revenue. However I had no earnings from outside the state.

I could be totally wrong here but I think the earnings limit is just that - a limit - and the country of earnings is irrelevant to the schemes.

• Advertisement

Hi Tom

Thanks for reply .I did not apply last year as the land I bought didn't do true in time gutted ,,,,

I would like to think the department would accept lads p60 from uk/ north as they know we have an off farm income it's not our fault we have to work away I was just hopeing some one mite reply that was in current situation like my self that may have been accepted on the 15 reserve

Thanks

any one get paid recently or have any update on ag food online ??
    still nothing here :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭jfh

Nope. Was told it would be next week, in fairness I got a call late last Friday evening actually feel sorry for those in the front line

Got inspection today to make sure I was working on the farm and not off in Australia. Nothing major

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭Sami23

Anyone know when the next payment run is ?
    Here's hoping......

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mythos110

I got through the other day on about the 9,529th attempt!!. I had applied for the YFS as a joint herdowner with my dad and not the national reserve. I was told that the application was fine but because I applied for GLAS in December, the land area had to be re-digitized which had delayed the payment. I asked how come an application made in December had affected an application which should have been paid already, and yer wan just said - "oh - I wouldn't know about that". She said it should be approved with them pretty much straight away and should be paid out in the coming weeks. Not overly inspired with confidence....

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Corkfarmer

My agfood finally updated and I got the national reserve and young farmer payment. i applied as a joint herdnumber. I had a quality control inspection where they questioned me on my involvement in the farm which was no bother as I'm more involved than my father. Some relief after hundreds of phonecalls over the last few months, mind you its not in the bank yet! Keep the faith lads I thought I'd never see an end to it either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭MIKEKC

Got inspection today to make sure I was working on the farm and not off in Australia. Nothing major

Didn't see in terms and conditions that you have to be working the farm.Part time farmers can qualify.

MIKEKC wrote: »
    Didn't see in terms and conditions that you have to be working the farm.Part time farmers can qualify.

You have to prove That you're involved in the place. He looked for dockets from the co-op with both our names on it. Looked at back statement. Asked about 100 questions from births to deaths to how many cattle, type of housing.
    Even took out maps and asked me to identify what crop was in each field. Asked the names of sprays used. When we last bought cattle and what breed..
    I think yee get the jist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭MIKEKC

You have to prove That you're involved in the place. He looked for dockets from the co-op with both our names on it. Looked at back statement. Asked about 100 questions from births to deaths to how many cattle, type of housing.
    Even took out maps and asked me to identify what crop was in each field. Asked the names of sprays used. When we last bought cattle and what breed..
    I think yee get the jist

Thanks that's fair enough it's only to be expected that this information would be required.

Advertisement