Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National reserve

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

zetor 4911 wrote: »
    Letter which was put up yesterday now appear to be taken down. Anyone else have the same experience?
    tom_k wrote: »
    My national reserve acceptance letter has been taken down too and I foolishly didn't download it when it was viewable. Payment still showing as due in Financial self services.

Mine is taken down also but money is showing in the Financial Self Services section dated yesterday (21/12/15)

First thing I did yesterday was to download the letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

My national reserve acceptance letter has been taken down too and I foolishly didn't download it when it was viewable. Payment still showing as due in Financial self services.

mine taken down also.. not really worried about it though as paid up to date this year and surely be same next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

sonnybill wrote: »
    mine taken down also.. not really worried about it though as paid up to date this year and surely be same next year!

Mine taken down too

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Mine is taken down also but money is showing in the Financial Self Services section dated yesterday (21/12/15)

First thing I did yesterday was to download the letter.
    Mine taken down too

Despite acceptance letter being taken down the payment arrived to my account yesterday/today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Can't post a link to it but there's an article on the agriland app with 5 ways that minister Coveney has helped young farmers. Thanks for the laugh, it cheered me up a little

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

viztopia wrote: »
    Can't post a link to it but there's an article on the agriland app with 5 ways that minister Coveney has helped young farmers. Thanks for the laugh, it cheered me up a little[/Here’s five ways Minister Coveney says he’s helped young farmers this year
    http://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/heres-five-ways-minister-coveney-says-hes-helped-young-farmers-year/

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

Anyone hear anything this week from department. Still not here yet

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

Nothing here either. Just about to call the DEPt about various payments. So wish still had county Ag offices,

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

barnaman wrote: »
    Nothing here either. Just about to call the DEPt about various payments. So wish still had county Ag offices,

Next pay round is the 4th of January , I just rang before the Christmas and they said it was all in order it just wasn't processed

• Advertisement

Rang today but went straight to the message machine such a joke of a system.

cattle man wrote: »

Exact same. Getting sick of farming these days and this not helping,

Exact same. Getting sick of farming these days and this not helping,

Same as that everything on hold because of this don't know what to do afraid to spend money. If it doesn't come soon will have to start to sell stock

cattle man wrote: »

Sold some before Christmas as reckon will be end Jan/ begin Feb before sorted have this, BGDP payment and BP outstanding. BP is held up by this allocation was told.

Phone line is operational this morning

Nettleman wrote: »
    Phone line is operational this morning

Also got an answer this morning but very little help all he could tell me is my application still needs to be reappointed and there's many more like me and it could be weeks before its done as it is a IT issue

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bonaparte2

Bps updated today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Nothing updated on my agfood
    Phone numbers 'experiencing high volumes of calls' when I rang now
    Gonna be another lazy month I'd imagine

Jb1989 wrote: »

Nothing here either- Why are macra so quiet on this issue???

Nettleman wrote: »
    Nothing here either- Why are macra so quiet on this issue???

True enough, and there's more organisations, that could put pressure on the issue, they've all gone quiet again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

nothing here either

Phone still going to answering machine in the bps section, and the transfer section, due to higher volume calls. would I be right in thinking there not even open at 10:00 Monday morning !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭josephsoap

Anyone have any luck getting through since?

Can't get over the poor service provided by the Dept.

I must have rang the number 20 times today.

josephsoap wrote: »
    Anyone have any luck getting through since?

Can't get over the poor service provided by the Dept.

I must have rang the number 20 times today.

Transfer of entitlements section won't answer all day long!
    A woman directing calls in the Bps section answered and put me through to some other part of the transfer of entitlements section.......who...wait for it..... Didn't answer....!!!!!
    CLEARLY A JOKE OF A SYSTEM!!

Also just tweeted Coveny to vent my anger. Who else could you complain to I wonder.

Also just tweeted Coveny to vent my anger. Who else could you complain to I wonder.

some lads were joking (saying) over the xmas that best place to ring was mayo dvo, who seem to be motivated to get everyone sorted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Local TDs remind them that theres an election around the corner

No joy either lads. Still waiting on my BPS! The issue with that was this Young Farmer and noticed on my login screen that an alert about BPS is gone that was under the Entitlments Screen on the right. I never has an issue with my YF/Reserve application ie insufucient information provided etc and had all my paperwork and I am a ft farmer so how this Reserve/YF has managed to banjax the whole thing is beyond me.

Time to call a few politicans alright.

ganmo wrote: »
    Local TDs remind them that theres an election around the corner

I read this and then partially started exactly just that,

• Advertisement

Just spoken to contact in Dept who reckons payment will be Christmas week. Still sorting through applications apparently!!

That didn't happen....

Advertisement