Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National reserve

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,077 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

Cleared for payement on ag food for 17 December .happy Xmas to me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

zetor 4911 wrote: »
    As far as I can see those who have the green cert done are the ones who got paid. Did anyone who is after starting the course get paid?

Have course completed and all paper work in and still no payment

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

Mine is now across in financial summary bit

ANC in there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

mahoney_j wrote: »
    Cleared for payement on ag food for 17 December .happy Xmas to me!!

Do you have money in bank account mj or is it just on Ag food today with payment to follow ?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭eire23

Cavanjack wrote: »
    >50ha (which is the cut off afaik). Money in the bank today.

Think 50ha is the cut off for the young farmers scheme and 90ha for the national reserve?

Have the green cert completed but nothing showing on agfood. Rang yesterday and they said I've been approved for payment so hopefully something happens in the next few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭wool521

mine changed from "entitlement information is not currently available"to "there is an outstanding issue with your application" and then an hour later changed back again,don't know whats going on.Have tried ringing but can't get through and left messages but no one rings back:(

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

Finnaly money is payed in :)

Mine too and ANC .. Badly wanted at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Still no sign of any application been processed. Have my green cert, under the income limit so don't know what the problem is. Read another article where dept of agriculture has a massive underspend in the year. Don't see why they couldn't have hired in some extra staff to process those claims. If you look at the department home page payments have started for all kinds of schemes so it probably will be drawn out for some applications across the board. Happy Christmas Mr covney 👎

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

Nothing here either this morning-no change on agfood either-green cert completed ages ago. Happy Xmas to you Mr Coveney too. Pity about young qualified farmers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭Sami23

Just wondering about the lads that got paid.
    Did ye hav some entitlements already or did ye apply on naked hectares only ?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭zetor 4911

Sami23 wrote: »
    Just wondering about the lads that got paid.
    Did ye hav some entitlements already or did ye apply on naked hectares only ?

Some that were paid had all naked Ha and more had naked ha and land with entitlements.

Some that were paid had all naked Ha and more had naked ha and land with entitlements.

Thanks, was just wondering were they going to pay all naked hectares first. Have some low value entitlements myself and also some naked hectares.

What is the full rate per hectare including greening and YF top up coming to for lads that have been paid ?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭zetor 4911

Thanks, was just wondering were they going to pay all naked hectares first. Have some low value entitlements myself and also some naked hectares.

What is the full rate per hectare including greening and YF top up coming to for lads that have been paid ?

Around €315 with everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Miname

Got the text there now, don't have a clue what I got yet but it's all going into the one hole anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Answering machine is a joke to have in the transfer section
    Useless
    Plus I'm beginning to hate the American accent the lady has, and where is 'the pound key'!! ### truly Irish my arse

Add your reply here.

I had roughly half of my own bought in 2013 when I commenced farming in my own right, had naked acres in 2014 but left it.. Added new rented plots in 15 and got NR on total. E250.03 per ha and top up brings them up to 312.50 for first 50 Ha

I hope all gets sorted soon, I never even got a letter confirming that I got it either

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Carrigogunnell

I got a message said payment issued didn't check it yet as didn't think it was sorted yet as only resigned forms last week but teagas advisor rang to say he thinks I got paid to better go to the bank later and see

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Toplink

Just off the phone to a nice young lady based in Dublin.

Last payment run before xmas is on sunday so I wont be paid anytime soon as mine is still being processed.

Offices are back open on the 29th again she said.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

This could be a silly question.
    Is this the yfs or national reserve money coming out. I got my payment but on agfood it still says my estimated young farmers payment is 0.00 on payment sumery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭hurling_lad

fanadman1 wrote: »
    This could be a silly question.
    Is this the yfs or national reserve money coming out. I got my payment but on agfood it still says my estimated young farmers payment is 0.00 on payment sumery

If that's the 2015-2019 summary that you're talking about then it hasn't been updated for me even though I've been paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭limo_100

got mine today thank god, is it only for five years and then it goes back to the farm payment alone??

Well everyone, did ye all get paid or still waiting.
    No sign of it for myself. Nothing changed on Agfood in financial services or BPS section :(
    Will hardly happen till January now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Well everyone, did ye all get paid or still waiting.
    No sign of it for myself. Nothing changed on Agfood in financial services or BPS section :(
    Will hardly happen till January now

Still waiting. Disgrace!!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

Jb1989 wrote: »
    Still waiting. Disgrace!!

same-nothing. so much for last payment run was Sunday. If that was true, it should appear somewhere in agfood this morning. thanks Min.- its a long round doesnt have a turn (like the election)

Nettleman wrote: »
    same-nothing. so much for last payment run was Sunday. If that was true, it should appear somewhere in agfood this morning. thanks Min.-

Sur there wasn't a hope they'd work Sunday in fairness

nothing here either:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Nothing here either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

No change here.

• Advertisement

I rang two weeks ago to make sure everything was ok and was told all is good,no problem with application.Got through to helpline this morning and he tells me that my application was rejected back in July because I had insufficient proof of income even though I sent them proof of income twice.Impossible to know where you stand:confused:

Advertisement