Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Did Payet to Ozil to avoid another price drop. Gives me both Sanchez and Ozil this week, but I can see me ditching Sanchez as part of the Aguero plan next week. Yes, he can score big, but for an 11m+ player he has a habit of putting a few too many 2 and 3 pointers back to back.

He has 64 points in the last 10 GWs, but 46 came in a 3 week span. The other 7 weeks have returned a combined 18 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Was torn between Lukaku or Kone

Went for the cheaper option in Kone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Benimar wrote: »
    Did Payet to Ozil to avoid another price drop. Gives me both Sanchez and Ozil this week, but I can see me ditching Sanchez as part of the Aguero plan next week. Yes, he can score big, but for an 11m+ player he has a habit of putting a few too many 2 and 3 pointers back to back.

He has 64 points in the last 10 GWs, but 46 came in a 3 week span. The other 7 weeks have returned a combined 18 points.

I'm thinking the exact same thing. Got Ozil in early as the International break was starting and a Sanchez swap out would leave me with room to maneuver elsewhere in the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Any word on Vardy being fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

Transfers done - Darmian and Lanzini in for Evans and Payet.

Now do I start Kolorov at home to Liverpool or Souare at home to Sunderland (I have Hennessey in nets)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I was going to use my second FT on Evans to Simpson to free up Aguero funds and have a "better" defender this GW. Now having second thoughts about rolling over the FT and starting Moreno. Clean sheet odds favour Simpson but they aren't great (3/1). Thoughts?
    John83 wrote: »
    Transfers done - Darmian and Lanzini in for Evans and Payet.

Now do I start Kolorov at home to Liverpool or Souare at home to Sunderland (I have Hennessey in nets)?

Kolarov imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Any word on Vardy being fit?

He trained yesterday (a light session apparently) and will be assessed on Saturday morning.

I'd expect him to play although perhaps not the full 90 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

I was going to use my second FT on Evans to Simpson to free up Aguero funds and have a "better" defender this GW. Now having second thoughts about rolling over the FT and starting Moreno. Clean sheet odds favour Simpson but they aren't great (3/1). Thoughts?

Kolarov imo

Yeah I actually have Kolorov starting. Just second guessing myself.

Moreno v Simpson is 50/50 I think. Neither will keep a clean sheet IMO so it might be wise to bank the transfer and reaccess next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Kompany to a Watford def to free up cash for Vardy to Kun next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Done Payet and Martial to Ozil and Kane.

I now have 3 Arsenal players, 2 Southampton and 2 Leicester.

Will need to fix that over the next few weeks and find some money to get Aguero back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Bony -> Lukaku.
    Bony was the worst transfer in my fpl life so far I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

Anyone going with Wilson for Utd or reckon he'll get some game time with Rooney and Martial out? Only 4.5 and with Kun making his way back could be a good cheap option for a week or two with utd's nice fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Anyone going with Wilson for Utd or reckon he'll get some game time with Rooney and Martial out? Only 4.5 and with Kun making his way back could be a good cheap option for a week or two with utd's nice fixtures.

he will get half of one game max
    he may not start tomorrow depay will imo
    and there won't be many goals scored in that game !

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

I've Payet and Marcial, should I transfer them out? Who should I get in?

Currently have:

Howard
    McCarthy

Alderweireld
    Dawson
    Zouma
    Fonte

Barkley
    Payet
    Sánchez
    De Bruyne
    Mahrez

Martial
    Ighalo
    Vardy

Two free transfers

Kompany -> Aké (needed another cheap def)
    Payet -> Ozil
    Bony -> Kane

-8 hit, but f*** it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Currently have:

Howard
    McCarthy

Alderweireld
    Dawson
    Zouma
    Fonte

Barkley
    Payet
    Sánchez
    De Bruyne
    Mahrez

Martial
    Ighalo
    Vardy

Two free transfers

Payet's out for 3 months so getting rid should be a priority. You could downgrade to a cheapie (like Wanyama, Fletcher) if you plan to bring Aguero. If you want to keep a strong front 8 you could upgrade to Ozil, or bring in a Palace mid such as Bolasie or Cabaye.

If Martial is only out for a week, he's a lesser priority. Keep, or upgrade to Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Currently have:

Howard
    McCarthy

Alderweireld
    Dawson
    Zouma
    Fonte

Barkley
    Payet
    Sánchez
    De Bruyne
    Mahrez

Martial
    Ighalo
    Vardy

Two free transfers

Any extra cash ?

Payet to Alli maybe?

Martial to Lukaku ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Payet's out for 3 months so getting rid should be a priority. You could downgrade to a cheapie (like Wanyama, Fletcher) if you plan to bring Aguero. If you want to keep a strong front 8 you could upgrade to Ozil, or bring in a Palace mid such as Bolasie or Cabaye.

If Martial is only out for a week, he's a lesser priority. Keep, or upgrade to Aguero.

I'm in the same situation and have done Martial to Lukaku already. I was going to do Payet to Cabaye but he is 1 yellow away from a suspension, so I'll do Payet to Bolassie later. The great thing about Bolassie over Cabaye for me is that it leaves me just enough to upgrade Pelle to Sguero next week should Sergio look sharp.
    In Kizzymonster's situation though I'd probably downgrade Payet to a cheap midfielder (perhaps Alli?) to free up funds and avoid selection headaches. I don't like the strong front 8 tactic myself tbh.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Payet to Cabaye

BUIB to Lukaku. This leaves 9m banked for Kun next week without ripping my front 7 apart (can offload Ighalo next week).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Payet out for Alli, who will be bench fodder (unless Vardy doesn't play.) Next week, I'll upgrade Wij to...someone. Ozil probs. After that, Aguero's a transfer away should be any good!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Bony -> Kane

No Vardy I'm sure ye'll be glad to hear too!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Jesus its quiet around here for a Friday night....

This might waken few of ye up. Worrying times for those of us who are fans but don't yet own him. Also worrying as to his risk of reinjury!

Pellegrini on Aguero: "I don’t think he is ready to play 90 minutes or to play two or three games in a week"

Pellegrini on Aguero: “But he must start in this game because we don’t have Bony and it is important for the team to have Sergio.”

From Fantasy Football Scout on Twitter

Also. No rest for Alexis?....

"At some point I will give Sanchez a break. I am a bit short because there’s no Ox, Ramsey, Walcott, Wilshere or Welbeck" admits Wenger #AFC

Dinnery

FHFC wrote: »

This might waken few of ye up. Worrying times for those of us who are fans but don't yet own him. Also worrying as to his risk of reinjury!

Pellegrini on Aguero: "I don’t think he is ready to play 90 minutes or to play two or three games in a week"

Pellegrini on Aguero: “But he must start in this game because we don’t have Bony and it is important for the team to have Sergio.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-striker-sergio-aguero-10477517

This is going to make it even worse if I have to do Ighalo to Aguero tomorrow with exact money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Bony and Myhill out for Kun and Henny with my 2FTs.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,141 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Pellegrini is begging for one of Aguero's muscles to go. He rushes him back pretty much every time.

I don't understand why he doesn't start with Sterling up front, and bring Kun on if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »

Oh I saw that a few minutes ago and nearly had heart failure! :)

AGUERO STARTS TOMORROW!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Has he ever started a game straight after returning from injury before? Very surprised at this, it's not like MP doesn't have options even with Bony out.

• Advertisement

Has he ever started a game straight after returning from injury before? Very surprised at this, it's not like MP doesn't have options even with Bony out.

Yeah as a Sterling owner i was hoping he'd start up front.

Advertisement