Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus X Invite Thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Using this method you can:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/3jw72c/tutorial_how_to_share_your_opt_invite_even_if_its/

take_everything is next on the list if you want to try work with them to share it.

Hi
    Can you take me off the list.
    Just realised today the OPX doesn't have NFC.
    I've come to rely on NFC a bit so this is a dealbreaker for me.
    I'll stick with my OPO for now I think.
    Sorry for that.

• Moderators Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Next in line is fmul9798 who hasnt been online since they requested to be added to the list, but never-the-less they're on the list.

After that its Deleted User.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Just got my invite and ordered so can be taken off the list

Had registered with another email so will share that invite once I get it

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Hey guys, could I be added to the list?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Can I be added to the list please. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Mines just shipped- should be here sometime next week. I'm dreading that e-mail from Customs and Excise with an estimated value on it (I'm presuming it hasn't been properly declared?) Now to find a decent case- something akin to an Otterbox- for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Mines just shipped- should be here sometime next week. I'm dreading that e-mail from Customs and Excise with an estimated value on it (I'm presuming it hasn't been properly declared?) Now to find a decent case- something akin to an Otterbox- for it.

You don't pay any customs charges on purchases from Oneplus. Either items are shipped from within the EU, which was the case with my OPO, or if from outside the EU the invoice should have delivery duties paid on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kim yong super

I have an invite that I can give to the next person on the list. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭fungie

Can I get added to the list please?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭dubal

who's next on the list?

Dubal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Got one from oneplus, so please take me off the list. I'll be back with any additional invites...
    Thanks again
    Fm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Could I get added to the list please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Ok who's next on the list??

I've an invite locked to the email account it's got 23 hours left on it.

I've created a new Account for it and a new mail.com email account for it.So if the next person wants it let me know and you can have the whole lot.....email account & OnePlus Account.

If nobody is interested or it's getting close(12hrs left) to expiring,I'll have to give it to somebody on my Twitter timeline....But I'm giving preference to boards faithful.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

How long is it taking on average for OnePlus to issue an invite, does anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Took 3 days for mine

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

frankled wrote: »
    How long is it taking on average for OnePlus to issue an invite, does anybody know?

4.5 days for me. I'm pretty sure I got no shares and/or purchases from the Facebook link they suggested improved your odds/wait time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

adrian522 wrote: »
    Could I get added to the list please?

Actually don't add me, wrong thread, looking for the oneplus 2 not x.

bazzz wrote: »

I've created a new Account for it and a new mail.com email account for it.So if the next person wants it let me know and you can have the whole lot.....email account & OnePlus Account.

If nobody is interested or it's getting close(12hrs left) to expiring,I'll have to give it to somebody on my Twitter timeline....But I'm giving preference to boards faithful.

This looks like it's not going to be taken by the whoever is next on the list:( I'll leave it for another hour,after that I'll give it to someone looking on my twitter timeline.Hope it goes here,but I don't want to waste it,seeing lots are looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Bazzz,

I'm on the list still,

If no one else wants it, i'll take it please.

Skidmcmarx wrote: »
    Bazzz,

I'm on the list still,

If no one else wants it, i'll take it please.

Ok I'll give it to you,as long as everyone else is ok with that.Also I hope you are going to use it.I gave away others to find out they were not used and one guy tried to sell one(hungry git).

2eowg2p.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Thanks a million.

What do I need to do? I'll get it ordered tonight.

Skidmcmarx wrote: »
    Thanks a million.

What do I need to do? I'll get it ordered tonight.

No problem and enjoy it.But please use it...Now I'm about to send you a PM with the details to the email account and the oneplus account.All you need to do is change the passwords on both accounts and they are yours,with the invite ready to be used.On the OnePlus Account you need to fill in your details for shipping etc,etc....

Ok I'll send it now then,let me know if you need any help with it.Thanks

dubal wrote: »
    who's next on the list?

Dubal
    bazzz wrote: »

The list is on the first page guys. Next up is Deleted User

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭encryptix

Could you please remove me from the list

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

Just got a sharable invite. It's valid for 7 days. Next on the list can have it if they pm me.

yellowbear wrote: »
    Just got a sharable invite. It's valid for 7 days. Next on the list can have it if they pm me.

nixmix is next on the list.

Please PM them
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=19849

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stanley1980

Could I be added to the list please?
    I've applied via the oneplus website-If I get an invite I'm happy to share it after.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭kb98

Can I be removed from the list thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

Could I be added to the list please, would really appreciate an invite.

• Advertisement

Got mine yesterday, and so far, im pretty impressed. It's nothing out of this world good, but a very nice solid, well build, snappy phone.

Until I get a decent SD card, 16GB is small. I got into the habit of just installing any app I wanted on my old phone, so i'll have to reign that back in now.
    Oxygen OS is.... grand. A few nice things, and a few screw ups. Namely, hidden menus cannot be activated by holding the recent apps button, you have to enable soft keys to show the menus 3 dots. With some apps there's no option but to do this.
    Battery life. Well i'll find out today. It was charged fully overnight had about 20-30 minutes browsing the web on the train this morning. Sitting at 88% now. First impressions of the battery haven't inspired me though.
    Other than that its nice and quick, looks good, and fits nicely in the hand. Might need a skin on the glass back for 2 reasons. 1 fingerprints, and 2, its a bit slippy (could be that new phone feeling though).

Advertisement