Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus X Invite Thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Cheers Black_Knight. 3 days on the invite so no major rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i also got an invite that needs to be used in 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭vigos

I'm not even on the list yet but I'm ready to pull the trigger on a OnePlus X once I get an invite. If no-one has got back to you in 3 days let me know as I'd hate to see it going to waste :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Hey,

Have a OnePlus X invite, but you'll need to go through the steps mentioned earlier in the thread to "free" it, it's not a shareable one. PM me if interested!

Go team!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

Hey folks,

Received my invite from OnePlus today. Could I be removed from the list please. Thanks for all the help.

For anyone who is wondering:
    I applied on at 11pm on Sunday 15/11 and received the invite at midday today, 20/11.
    Once I purchased the phone it did not allow me to share or purchase another, the invite changed status to 'Used and Void'.
    I had 3 days to claim the invite and then 24 hours to make the purchase after claiming.

Best of luck to those still waiting and thanks to the OP for creating this informative thread :)

Also, unless the handset is coming from Mars, €25 is a bit steep. I would hope it is being delivered by armed guard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭fungie

Can I be removed from the list too, just got an invite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Still hanging in there for an invite.

BigAl81 wrote: »
    Hey,

Have a OnePlus X invite, but you'll need to go through the steps mentioned earlier in the thread to "free" it, it's not a shareable one. PM me if interested!

Go team!

can't figure out those steps, do you also have to create an account or is the person looking to use the invite that has to create the second accounts?

• Moderators Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Cheers Black_Knight. 3 days on the invite so no major rush.
    swoody wrote: »
    i also got an invite that needs to be used in 3 days

Running out of people on the list. Nixmix got an invite, just never told us. Captain Boycott is banned.

"Inbox" is next, though they havnt been online in a while now. After that its the OP, Jayop. You still need on Jayop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Running out of people on the list. Nixmix got an invite, just never told us. Captain Boycott is banned.

"Inbox" is next, though they havnt been online in a while now. After that its the OP, Jayop. You still need on Jayop?

I'm not sure and in no rush either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Chrizfitz

I got 3 invite codes last night. Who can I help out??

I also got an invite from oneplus today so don't need one anymore, I'll post if/when I get a spare invite

Chrizfitz wrote: »
    I got 3 invite codes last night. Who can I help out??

If shareable, me please?

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

I have a 7 day invite, is it sadie06 who's next on the list? I think Skidmcmarx was sorted, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I received an invite and happy to share it to someone here. PM me if you want it. 3 days on it.

I can be taken off the list. Thank you JoyPad for the invite.

Phone ordered! Steve Jobs just turned in his grave! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Chrizfitz

sadie06 wrote: »
    If shareable, me please?

Sorry I missed ya, been off the grid. I see you got 1.

IF anyone else needs 1 pm me. I have 2 left

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sea_l

If anyone has a spare One Plus invite I would really love to get my hands on one. It would make my Christmas shopping a million times easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ronanm

V. nice initiative people - well done. I'm also hoping to get my hands on one of these for Christmas. Please can I be added to the invites wait list?

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Three invites for OPX available.

12:57 - Two left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 sea_l

I'm sorted out now so hopefully I will be able to help someone else out!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ronanm

Many thanks @ChrisFitz. Order placed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

OK, I've updated the list.

I'd just like to add that I've got a few emails from people requesting access to the spreadsheet. That's not how it works. If you post in here then we'll add you to the list. It might not been done that day, especially if it's Fri-Sun as I'm generally afk over the weekend but we'll get to you.

Also, Captain Boycott was on the list as banned. Not sure why but he PM'd me saying he's not so I've changed that/

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Take me off the list please

• Registered Users Posts: 7 noelmcg

I have three shareable invites expiring in 3 days, 18 hours. Please let me know if you need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 brenm2

Not sure how this thread works but I've got a couple of invites available if you guys want them

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Delightfully Bright

Any chance I could get an invite? It'd be really appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 knocked out

can you add me to the invite wanted list please

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

I would like an invite for the oneplus x please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 swailer

I would also like an invite, I don't think I have enough posts tho...

Advertisement