Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus X Invite Thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

yabadabado wrote: »
    The OP should get 1 or 2 people to help update the list. Best job is to give a few regular posters edit access of list.

I'd be willing. You can give shared access to google docs can't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

sebcity wrote: »
    I'd be willing. You can give shared access to google docs can't you?

You can yeah. Maybe send the OP a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Got my invite there so I can be crossed off. I will forward any invites to the appropriate recipient if I get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm only really at keyboard during the week. I'll update the list now.

• Moderators Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

The OP should get 1 or 2 people to help update the list. Best job is to give a few regular posters edit access of list.

Yeah. I messaged him saying I can help out but never heard back, nor received access.

• Advertisement

Yeah. I messaged him saying I can help out but never heard back, nor received access.

Are you still looking for an invite dude? I see you got one but the bank blocked it so I don't know if you're sorted or not.

As an aside, I'll add yourself and Sebcity to the spreadsheet.

Jayop wrote: »
    Are you still looking for an invite dude? I see you got one but the bank blocked it so I don't know if you're sorted or not.

As an aside, I'll add yourself and Sebcity to the spreadsheet.

Oh yeah. I got my invite. Rang the bank at 2.30am and told them it was all good. They just thought it was a strange time to be online shopping for goods from China :D
    Cant say I was totally sober when I bought it though.

Cheers

Happy Days.

I'm actually going to add myself to the list now too. I had an invite from OP but couldn't use it at the time and it wasn't sharable.

Happy Days.

I'm actually going to add myself to the list now too. I had an invite from OP but couldn't use it at the time and it wasn't sharable.

Bummer. Hopefully sharable invites start coming out.

Yeah there's no big panic. I'd like to get one for my daughter for her christmas present.

• Advertisement

Yeah there's no big panic. I'd like to get one for my daughter for her christmas present.

Will I add her name to the list? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭navosa

Did anyone find a way to use a non-sharable invite?

I got one today and won't be able to use it as I don't get paid for another two weeks but I'd happily pass it on to whoever is next on the list if it meant my name could be added.

navosa wrote: »
    Did anyone find a way to use a non-sharable invite?

I got one today and won't be able to use it as I don't get paid for another two weeks but I'd happily pass it on to whoever is next on the list if it meant my name could be added.

Yes you can .This works
    LINK

Yes you can .This works
    LINK

Yeah perfect I can do that now for whoever is next in line?

Yeah perfect I can do that now for whoever is next in line?

Francescoli is next up. Send them a pm please.

Francescoli is next up. Send them a pm please.

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

I got sorted with an invite this evening ,please remove me from the list and thanks for setting this up.

I will be back to pass on my invites when they come through.

I got sorted with an invite this evening ,please remove me from the list and thanks for setting this up.

I will be back to pass on my invites when they come through.

PM sent to Papu!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭encryptix

Hi,

Could you please remove me from the list? I havent got an invite yet but im going to wait another while before buying

Thanks

encryptix wrote: »
    Hi,

Could you please remove me from the list? I havent got an invite yet but im going to wait another while before buying

Thanks

If you have a date in mind we can make a note, so you're not bumped to the bottom of the list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Lads, this thread is very exciting !

PM sent to Papu!

So Papu has already gotten an invite off somebody else, I've sent another pm to The_Conductor who's next on the list.

I see the sheet is all up to date. Happy days.

I see the sheet is all up to date. Happy days.

Yup. I thank any relevant post ive seen and acted upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

My order had moved to pending shipment, now its moved back to processing...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Yes you can .This works
    LINK

I've lost count the amount of times I've read that, even the clearer laid out instructions further down the page but it still has me slightly lost.:confused:

I've lost count the amount of times I've read that, even the clearer laid out instructions further down the page but it still has me slightly lost.:confused:

It worked for me .I used that method to order on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Could I be added to the list please and as always I shall share out any extra invites I get.I'm stuck for a gift for a family member's B'day and decided this would suit their mobile needs.Thanks people in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

It worked for me .I used that method to order on Friday.

Would I be correct in thinking the person with the non shareable invite has to set most of it up for the person receiving? Just trying to understand the steps if I ever get an invite to share.

• Advertisement

Would I be correct in thinking the person with the non shareable invite has to set most of it up for the person receiving? Just trying to understand the steps if I ever get an invite to share.

Yeah they do.Not much into it though,less than 5 minutes will have the changes sorted.

Advertisement