Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus X Invite Thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I ordered mine the day before the free delivery update, annoying as I thought €20 was rip off for standard delivery anyway, and I was unable to use the Parcel Motel address. However I just got an email saying I'm getting a refund on the delivery - Sound! Nice to see a company do the right thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

just received a few invite to share for the OnePlus X

GLFB-EC4E-4846-0EEB
    Claim within 7 days!

GLEE-28ED-B42A-366F
    Claim within 7 days!

GL59-D5AB-3C33-1DFA
    Claim within 7 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Is there much of a difference between the one plus x and the one plus 2? What's the pros and cons of the one plus x?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

EUDA-D5E9-5C2F-C6D0
    Claim within 3 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Got an invite to share yesterday, 6 days on it...

http://onepl.us/GLFA-FEDC-3595-0D7B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bobobear

Any spare invites going? I've tried the ones above there (thanks for sharing!) and they've all been claimed.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bobobear

Any spare invites going? I've tried the ones above there (thanks for sharing!) and they've all been claimed.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Here's another one it shoud be good for 6 days

GLFA-FEDC-3595-0D7B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Got a few

GL80-3E88-CFF8-B262
    Claim within 7 days!

GL49-F6BB-7E99-058C
    Claim within 7 days!

GL74-7E39-E011-6D71
    Claim within 7 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Pistachio

GLAB-255F-36FA-D102
    Claim within 7 days!

GL10-1FD9-9FAC-576E
    Claim within 7 days!

GL38-9BCA-B450-0B79
    Claim within 7 days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Is there much of a difference between the one plus x and the one plus 2? What's the pros and cons of the one plus x?

I had a One plus 2 originally and found it too big for me. I didn't care for the finger print scanner.

I sold it and got a One Plus X and I love it. The One Plus 2 is probably a better phone on paper but if I were offered a free choice between either I'd go for the X. Battery life doesn't seem any worse than the 1+2. The 1+x comes with a really nice cover as well

eh i dunno wrote: »

I had a One plus 2 originally and found it too big for me. I didn't care for the finger print scanner.

I sold it and got a One Plus X and I love it. The One Plus 2 is probably a better phone on paper but if I were offered a free choice between either I'd go for the X. I find it a more attractive phone. Battery life doesn't seem any worse than the 1+2. The 1+x comes with a really nice cover as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

GLAF-414A-C77B-D3AB
    Claim within 7 days!

GL86-ECEF-61D0-2DEF
    Claim within 7 days!

GLE2-029A-E44C-6918
    Claim within 7 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Bought a one plus x for my missus for Christmas she opened the box thinking/hoping it was perfume. It hasn't even been switched on! Probably going to stick it on adverts in next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

MAJJ wrote: »
    Bought a one plus x for my missus for Christmas she opened the box thinking/hoping it was perfume. It hasn't even been switched on! Probably going to stick it on adverts in next few days.

She's lucky! I opened a present that I presumed was going to be perfume and it was a stapler. Yes...a stapler.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Seriously?
    My daughter got one for her 18th 2weeks ago and hasn't put it down, said its the greatest phone ever!

I'd love one myself, photos are amazing too, even on a 47in tv!
    My daughter says the selfie camera is so clear it scares her! And the face recognition only recognises her with make up on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

What are you looking for for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

What are you looking for for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Did anyone order this with priority post? If so did it take long to arrive? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭chrisire

Claim within 7 days
    GL9C-4948-02D7-07CC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭chrisire

Ordered with regular post and got it in 4 days

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭tipping

Invite with 6 days left

GL5A-F1B6-3675-ED50

Pool4Life wrote: »
    Did anyone order this with priority post? If so did it take long to arrive? Thanks

I did. It was very quick. Can't remember the exact details but was surprised. 36-48 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

groom wrote: »
    I did. It was very quick. Can't remember the exact details but was surprised. 36-48 hours?
    Ya I ordered Sunday had it this morning very impressed

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Just got a $75 off (Loyalty) voucher for a One Plus 2- on the back of buying the OnePlus X on this thread......... I presume these vouchers are doing the rounds. What are people's opinions- and are people going to offload their OnePlus Xs on Adverts and upgrade to the OnePlus 2 (and if they are- how do the two phones stack up against each other)?

Haven't fully decided how to proceed- or indeed, if it makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

^^ They are sending out €50 vouchers. Did you get a 75 voucher?

Advertisement