Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus X Invite Thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 EvSenn

Hi, I'd like to be added to the list please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

How long on average have people been waiting for an invite from oneplus?

• Moderators Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

How long on average have people been waiting for an invite from oneplus?

I think I waited about 3-4 days, though I didnt sign up immediately. Seems the longer you waited to sign up for invites the longer its taking to recieve one, and similar with shipping.

The Conductor, if you're not able to use navosa's invite, pass it on before it expires. Emo72 is next on the list, and navosa's invite is running out today I believe.

@navosa, probably no harm to contact Emo72 now and just give them a heads up.

The Conductor was unable to use navosas invite. Emo72 got an invite themselves.
    encryptix now has a few hours between themselves and navosa to try share that invite, unwise.

After that, The Conductor is still next in line.

• Advertisement

Tip my hat to navosa. Seems to have tried their hardest to pass on their invite but either users had issues accepting it, didnt come online, or werent ready to pull teh trigger on the OPX.

Either way, The Conductor is still next on the list and encryptix has jumped to the bottom since they didnt accept the invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Old_-_School

You can take me off the list. Registered Monday, received invite Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Didn't get to read navosas pm early enough. :mad::mad:
    Online all feckin' day, head out for a quick spin on the bike and come back to find that the invite may have expired.

@navosa Thanks for trying to share the invite.

@yabadabado Can you give a step by step guide of the process for transferring the invite. The way it's written out on reddit still has me confused somehow.:o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Navosa tried to help me yesterday with an invite- which unfortunately didn't work out (think there may have been issues with One Plus- and their password reset etc).

In any event- I've just gotten an invite myself- so please remove me from the list.

Thanks guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Updated list (not much to do)

Very few shareable invites floating around, but everyone seems to be getting them from OP anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

bazzz wrote: »
    Could I be added to the list please and as always I shall share out any extra invites I get.I'm stuck for a gift for a family member's B'day and decided this would suit their mobile needs.Thanks people in advance.

Hello again,got an invite for the X today from OnePlus and ordered.So could I be removed from the list please.Sorry to be a pain in the ass.I will share my invites here as soon as I get more.Thank you for adding me in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭june2015

Take me off the list please, got one from one plus today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Jayop wrote: »

Very few shareable invites floating around, but everyone seems to be getting them from OP anyway.

I think its going to be a case of the majority getting their invite from OnePlus?

Jayop wrote: »

Seeing this after my request and noticing I haven't made it onto the list yet, I just wanted to double check that I meet all the criteria. I've applied for the phone myself and if something comes through I'll be sure to pass on my shareable invites when they come through!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭walshy_c

I got an invite today from One Plus so I can be taken off the list please.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

EvSenn wrote: »
    Seeing this after my request and noticing I haven't made it onto the list yet, I just wanted to double check that I meet all the criteria. I've applied for the phone myself and if something comes through I'll be sure to pass on my shareable invites when they come through!

per OP you have less than 50 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Got an invite from OP and ordered straight away! Can you take me off the list please?
    If I get some invites to share I'll give em out here. Should have my OP2 purchase invites soon as it got delivered today

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Could I be put on the list please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

I got an invite today, so can you please take me off the list.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭encryptix

I have an invite to give to whoever is next in the list (the tax man?). Will PM

• Advertisement

encryptix wrote: »

Might have to do this again if its not a sharable invite:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/3jw72c/tutorial_how_to_share_your_opt_invite_even_if_its/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Hey, I also got an invite direct from OnePlus this morning so please remove me.

If I get an invite due to the purchase I'll offer it here.

encryptix wrote: »

Any joy sharing that one?

Do you still require an invite encryptix? Not sure since you're willing to pass on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

@ Black_Knight I've just claimed that invite offered by encryptix. Can the list be updated to show it's claimed.
    We had hassle trying to change the emails around so I was just given the login details to the account. Phone ordered, just means someone else will be getting the order progress details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I went in to update but it looks like Black Knight is in the process of doing it.

@ Black_Knight I've just claimed that invite offered by encryptix. Can the list be updated to show it's claimed.
    We had hassle trying to change the emails around so I was just given the login details to the account. Phone ordered, just means someone else will be getting the order progress details.

Sound. Good to know it works. Bumped you up 1 on the list for your efforts. I guess thats how this works, and not a bump to the top since I assume you're currently not ready to buy the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Lads I bought one of these this evening after getting an invite from oneplus..will return here with shareable invites once they come my way!

yabadabado wrote: »
    per OP you have less than 50 posts.

My mistake. I'll be back after I rack up a few posts. Assuming I get around to 50 posts, would it be too much of me to ask to be placed on the list based on the time I originally posted in this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭dubal

What does this mean?

"Please note: This invite can only be claimed under this email address."

Can it be shared?

Dubal

• Advertisement

dubal wrote: »
    What does this mean?

"Please note: This invite can only be claimed under this email address."

Can it be shared?

Dubal

Using this method you can:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/3jw72c/tutorial_how_to_share_your_opt_invite_even_if_its/

take_everything is next on the list if you want to try work with them to share it.

Advertisement