Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus X Invite Thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options
  • 04-11-2015 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭

OnePlus X Invite thread *READ FIRST POST*
    As with the other threads, its about time to create an invite thread for those willing to purchase the oneplusX.

Official site
    https://oneplus.net/ie/x

Just post here requesting if you would like an invite, these will be ones that are shareable. So once OnePlus start sending out shareable invites you will receive one. Provided you are on the list, you can also register for an invite on the oneplus invite page here https://oneplus.net/invites

There will be 3 provisions for getting an invite from here.

1 - You provide at least one invite back to the thread.

2- If you request an invite and don't use it you go down to the very bottom of the list, unless you say you are away for a certain time. This is due to time wasters.

3 - again you need to be a valid member of boards. have joined before end of june this year and over 50posts. This is to stop grab and snatches

list here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bqTSS2jTGZ4M-uNZQBYuWepVTK6ZXUdoYR_7zr5YsYY/edit?usp=sharing

Please note:You need to join the OPO website to claim invites and you will need to use PayPal to purchase. It might help things go smoother down the line if anyone interested registers on those 2 sites now.

If anyone shares an invite before getting the phone themselves they will be bumped up the list for receiving an invite themselves.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Can I be put on the list. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Issues, the initial invites don't appear to be shareable.

I have one to give out but it looks to be tied to my OPO account.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

Hi,
    Can I be added to the list.

Jayop wrote: »
    Issues, the initial invites don't appear to be shareable.

The same happened with the OP2 but still worth having the list as the shareable invites will issue when people start buying the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Stick me on the list too.

Hoping i'll have my own invites to share, but these people bragging about getting their invites already has me jelly.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fearmhor18

Hey great job setting this up. Can I be added to the list as I will need an invite. Signed up on release date but nothing as of yet. I have never had the OPO/OPT so I sceptical I will get an invite without otherwise. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Very grateful if i could get on that list too please!

fearmhor18 wrote: »
    Hey great job setting this up. Can I be added to the list as I will need an invite. Signed up on release date but nothing as of yet. I have never had the OPO/OPT so I sceptical I will get an invite without otherwise. Thanks

Only 40 more posts to go ;)

:pac: Good spot but pretty cruel!!

Should we make allowances for low post count peeps that have been on boards for years and years. Sure a lad could spam the forum for half an hour and get 50 posts if he wanted to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Could I get signed up please. Thanks

ouch...very ouch, il just wait on OP then

:pac: Good spot but pretty cruel!!

Should we make allowances for low post count peeps that have been on boards for years and years. Sure a lad could spam the forum for half an hour and get 50 posts if he wanted to.

Shows they're committed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

FYI: Both shareable and non sharable invites are rolling out for One X.

ouch...very ouch, il just wait on OP then

Go to the funny pics thread and dump a load of crap in there from reddit or somewhere and you'll be on 50 in no time. Or just get involved in an argument with someone. Works for me every time.

Go to the funny pics thread and dump a load of crap in there from reddit or somewhere and you'll be on 50 in no time. Or just get involved in an argument with someone. Works for me every time.

my posts probably wouldn't meet a quality standard for some :P

my posts probably wouldn't meet a quality standard for some :P

Join the club

How about now, can I get on the list now?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Me please. I can't access the Google Doc in the first post btw.

Me please. I can't access the Google Doc in the first post btw.

I'll have a look

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I'll have a look

I now have read access to it (but not edit access- so I can't add my name to the list).

Kind regards,

The_Conductor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭emo72

can i go on the list? please lads?

I now have read access to it (but not edit access- so I can't add my name to the list).

Kind regards,

The_Conductor
    If its done like the other OnePlus lists then you dont have edit access,everyone has read only.

You ask to be placed on the list and the OP will add you.
    Thats whats worked best on the other threads,if everyone has edit access it will only lead to problems down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I'd like to be next in line for an invite. Cheers

Updated

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭encryptix

Can I be added to the list, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Hector Mildew

I have a sharable invite to give away but the 1st post is too much for my tired brain :o

Let me know what to do (I don't want to break the rules) and I'll pass it on.

I have a sharable invite to give away but the 1st post is too much for my tired brain :o

Let me know what to do (I don't want to break the rules) and I'll pass it on.

Pm yabadabado the guy who replied first and he'll send you his email.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Can you add me to the list seeking an invite. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Can I be added to the list please.

Advertisement