Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

AdamD wrote: »
    My regular group have done all 3 whereas I went off after one so if there's space in any HM runs this weekend please let me know!

I'll be 311+

Sorry, 312+ only ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Will there be a decent reward or anything at the end? Did bungie do something similar last year?

All cosmetic.

I like my Skolas Mask

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Cormac... wrote: »
    Anyway, now back to sherpaing more newbies now once I've done with Real-Life commitments this evening :)
    Anyone on PS4 need a hand with Normal or Hard mode this weekend?
    Must have Chimp_Ahoy

Bungie should create some sort of commemorative Tensing Norgay armour for people like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

quad_red wrote: »
    Bungie should create some sort of commemorative Tensing Norgay armour for people like you.

I had to google that cause I am not a smart man..
    Thanks though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

To whom it concerns. Will we be finishing off the raid tonight?

Could give that titan method a bash. Don't want to be at it all night if we are having problems though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Could give that titan method a bash. Don't want to be at it all night if we are having problems though.

Let's give the standard method a couple do tries. Don't want to be all night learning something new.

Let's give the standard method a couple do tries. Don't want to be all night learning something new.

The titan method is pretty much the same as the normal, just with a blessing bubble in the centre for the 2 floaters.

The titan method is pretty much the same as the normal, just with a blessing bubble in the centre for the 2 floaters.

Right. I try to read the strategy posts. But I always end up skipping to the end to find out how many of the main characters die.
    Harry is the last horcrux

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

That quest for the first curse part 5 is absolute ****. Driving me mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Anyone here know the loot drops for the legacy strikes, I'm going to assume that anything from vanilla up to TDB are possible rewards. I know there was an issue back in September with no rewards dropping but this has subsequently been fixed.

I'm still on the lookout for vanilla rare weapons for use in Ze Crucible as I believe it adds a nice touch when they check out what weapon has just wasted them. I remember having the Stalker BNGL scout but trashed it along with Pickpocket Saint and both were very good but lacked the killer rolls and hence why I deleted them. I absolutely treasure the Dead Air 09F3 which is my go to weapon for mid range maps but would be top tier stuff if the range was a little better, mine has lightweight and reactive reload but the reload perk is unnecessary as it's base reload is already spot on.

• Advertisement

dudeeile wrote: »
    Anyone here know the loot drops for the legacy strikes, I'm going to assume that anything from vanilla up to TDB are possible rewards. I know there was an issue back in September with no rewards dropping but this has subsequently been fixed.

I'm still on the lookout for vanilla rare weapons for use in Ze Crucible as I believe it adds a nice touch when they check out what weapon has just wasted them. I remember having the Stalker BNGL scout but trashed it along with Pickpocket Saint and both were very good but lacked the killer rolls and hence why I deleted them. I absolutely treasure the Dead Air 09F3 which is my go to weapon for mid range maps but would be top tier stuff if the range was a little better, mine has lightweight and reactive reload but the reload perk is unnecessary as it's base reload is already spot on.

Browse around here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Category?home=1

Sound Optimus. Looks like the Dead Air is still available from POE, Strikes, Dreadnaught and Crucible but alas the 2 scouts seem to be unlisted so obviously gone for good.

Could have done with one of those bloody stress balls last weekend for that fecking scent of the worm malarkey. Thanks to Cormac by the way for the most excellent tip on this, just skip down the left ledge he said, worked a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,900 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

V9 wrote: »
    That quest for the first curse part 5 is absolute ****. Driving me mad.

Is that the headshots in Crucible part ?

Just go into Rumble with two others if your struggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Could have done with one of those bloody stress balls last weekend for that fecking scent of the worm malarkey. Thanks to Cormac by the way for the most excellent tip on this, just skip down the left ledge he said, worked a treat.

It's a lot easier with 2 others

Lads how long is a normal kings raid taking ye to clear? I'm due to play to about 10 tonight but I'm scheduled for an os update at 12, the lads have cleared up to oryx but haven't completed it yet. 2 hours doable? We'd all be about 295-305

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Finally broke to level 38 last night, tried the glass vault but nobody else seems to be doing it so I have to wait to do that one. I will leave Crotas end until I do the glass vault but I spent time doing bounties etc last night and getting some nice new armour so hopefully tonight I can get glass vault and Crota done.

I'm at a similar stage, level 40, light around 220, haven't done any of the raids.

Are you on tonight? I'm on the Will of Crota next for that storyline.

P.S Oh I added the admins on PSN and requested to join the clan thing, if that's ok clan leader people. PSN The_Liamur. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭roadie_2013

I've started down the ToM quest. Promethean Code heroic to do. Looking for a couple of people to give me hand.

Cheers

I've started down the ToM quest. Promethean Code heroic to do. Looking for a couple of people to give me hand.

Cheers

On now if it suits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is that the headshots in Crucible part ?

Just go into Rumble with two others if your struggling.

Not even remotely worth it either. Garbage gun.

Cheers for the help on oryx lads, appreciate it.

Anyone else having server issues?

Anyone else having server issues?

yep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Did the Totems on HM yesterday. Playing with 5 Raid vets who had pretty nice gear. Knew this 'cos they were all complaining about getting 312 gear etc. What did I get? Mouldering shards.
    Did the jumping part with no help first time, with a lot of luck and a little cursing s'all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Xúr's selling Zhalo Supercell... fill your boots

The Taikonaut (Titan helmet)
    Graviton Forefeit (Hunter helmet)
    Alchemists Rainment (Warlock chest)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I'm at a similar stage, level 40, light around 220, haven't done any of the raids.

Are you on tonight? I'm on the Will of Crota next for that storyline.

P.S Oh I added the admins on PSN and requested to join the clan thing, if that's ok clan leader people. PSN The_Liamur. Thanks!

I was online last night just running a few of the prototype weapons but I'll be on this evening I'll add you on PSN when I get home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I was doing this last night and couldn't get my warlock to stay on the left hand edge.
    I then dusted off the Mida, maxed out agility and used the platforms - got to the chest with about 12 seconds to spare!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

nevelator wrote: »
    I was doing this last night and couldn't get my warlock to stay on the left hand edge.
    I then dusted off the Mida, maxed out agility and used the platforms - got to the chest with about 12 seconds to spare!

Handy if you have 2 others in the middle of the jumps to keep them lit up so you can just keep jumping without stopping to judge the jump. Other person closet to the chest then runs on ahead keeping platforms lit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Handy if you have 2 others in the middle of the jumps to keep them lit up so you can just keep jumping without stopping to judge the jump. Other person closet to the chest then runs on ahead keeping platforms lit.

This is how I did it last week on my Titan, except I only had one guy but it worked very well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement