Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Finally hit 292 light on my Warlock, thanks to CDB and Optimus - finished the Nightfall - which was also the last step in the Neverending Battle Quest!

So it looks like I'll be ready for the NM raid on Friday night / Sat night. Let me know if there are any takers. I'll probably be on a little late ~11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

jonny24ie wrote: »
    On the PS4 lads :)

Are you in the Clan/Chat/Community? Surprised you got no takers for VoG since the NTTE quest is going on.

Conovar might be able to help when he's back.... he still has that quest step on his Character to do (I didn't do it all for him cause real-life yo!)
    So it looks like I'll be ready for the NM raid on Friday night / Sat night. Let me know if there are any takers. I'll probably be on a little late ~11pm.

Sounds good, I'll get a group together on PS4 so
    ibFoxer wrote: »
    Lads- this is the third thread, isn't it about time destiny had it's own sub-forum? I know there's already a thread on it in the request forum but no harm to mention it again.

No-one aside from us seems to care.

I get shot-down by my missus enough without being shot down in this Thread AND a seperate sub-forum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    ^ You can always but some 280 boots for Marks in the Tower.... blashempy I know :P

Also, lemme know if you want a hand doing the Raid in full, even on normal mode or whatever, keeping my Hunter at normal mode level.... don't want him getting cocky above his station!

Ya I may have to. :( (Though I do have some blue titan boots that can be infused to get them up to around 290+ straight away)

I'll pop the the alert on chat when I get on, though will be a little later, as is usual (Though, next weekend Mr's Knave is in New York, so all going well with little Knaves behaving themselves and going to bed as normal, I'll have a few early starts - I won't know what to be doing)

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

I will do a late night NM KF at the weekend....just need to put the beer in the fridge and I'll be ready to go......

nocal wrote: »
    I will do a late night NM KF at the weekend....just need to put the beer in the fridge and I'll be ready to go......

Looking forward to being told why I'm wrong for a whole night so :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I wouldn't mind completing VoG or crota... I haven't done either (played the end of VoG).

Even just to experience them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Are you in the Clan/Chat/Community? Surprised you got no takers for VoG since the NTTE quest is going on.

Conovar might be able to help when he's back.... he still has that quest step on his Character to do (I didn't do it all for him cause real-life yo!)

Yeah im in the community but havent a clue how to use it or anything :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I wouldn't mind completing VoG or crota... I haven't done either (played the end of VoG).

If your PS4 ill be on later for VoG and/or Crota

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

A few of us ran VoG from the Templar and Atheon as part of the No Time To Explain quest earlier in the week and the memories.... Fun times... and frustration and heartache at times. But mostly fun times. :D:D

Such a brilliant raid. It would be great if Bungie could evolve it to make it relevant at current light levels. I'd happily run it on a regular basis alongside KF.

If you have yet to do it, I'd recommend organising a group who have little or no experience of it and asking Generic or another suitable sherpa to guide the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I need to run VoG for the No Time to Explain quest. I'm sure I'll be on this weekend and we'll try to get a group together.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,181 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I need to run VoG for the No Time to Explain quest. I'm sure I'll be on this weekend and we'll try to get a group together.

Have you got the next part? Did paradox show up as the daily again?

Yeah im in the community but havent a clue how to use it or anything :confused:

Throw up a post on the Wall there, the chat room is full with 100 members for now
    CDBWhoop wrote: »
    If you have yet to do it, I'd recommend organising a group who have little or no experience of it and asking Generic or another suitable sherpa to guide the way.

Probably be up for doing a pi$$ed up run alright at some stage over the weekend, dunno when Conovar is back but will see if he wants to do the whole thing too and not just Atheon

Looking forward to being told why I'm wrong for a whole night so :pac:

Well do it right then and there will be no problem :D

Well do it right then and there will be no problem :D

*Generic has captured N0Cals Gaze*
    *Weight of Anti-Craic Be-duff begins*

*Generic has captured N0Cals Gaze*
    *Weight of Anti-Craic Be-duff begins*

Ok, I will try a new approach....."Ok lads, lets wipe" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Give me a shout if I'm on and you need bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Have you got the next part? Did paradox show up as the daily again?

No, I don't think you need that daily to come up again. After the Tuesday reset the FWC fembot had the next part of the quest for me. I'm sure it'll be there for you if you handed in the ghost last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Sounds good, I'll get a group together on PS4 so

No-one aside from us seems to care.

I get shot-down by my missus enough without being shot down in this Thread AND a seperate sub-forum :pac:

I think if we put enough into it will happen. Time for the aul XB1 & PS4 to unite for a Christmas special.....

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,181 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

No, I don't think you need that daily to come up again. After the Tuesday reset the FWC fembot had the next part of the quest for me. I'm sure it'll be there for you if you handed in the ghost last week.

Ah right, will have to check later so. Maybe that's why there's still a damn quest marker over the tower for me.

ibFoxer wrote: »
    I think if we put enough into it will happen. Time for the aul XB1 & PS4 to unite for a Christmas special.....

tbh - this thread is highly likely to go through it's hibernation phase again in a few weeks. Once everyone gets a handle on HM Oryx...what will be left?

Ok, Bungie probably have a "surprise" a month in store, but without any major content on the horizon, what will keep this thread going?

Then as soon as a major release of content becomes available, the thread will get hyper again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭roadie_2013

Need 2 Titans
    Need ToM

Yeah, thats already too many requirements for the PS side of the clan given how much more diluted we are :pac:

Duuno, I've done 2 gaze with any combination of Hot-Saucepan, Culchannon or CDB and we absolutely RINSED Golgoroth in the 1st run (getting him down to about 40% health in 1-run of 4-orbs) then just reverting back to 1-gaze for the taken. Kind of a combination of both methods. he doesn't seem to get near Enrage then (which we've had an issue with this far)

I'm probably aware I'm wrong, but cest-la-vie

Anyway, now back to sherpaing more newbies now once I've done with Real-Life commitments this evening :)
    Anyone on PS4 need a hand with Normal or Hard mode this weekend?
    Must have Chimp_Ahoy

Would love to give KF a go on normal mode but haven't done much raiding - Did VoG with Optimus et others on Tuesday night for first time - so may need a little "sherpaing" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

tbh - this thread is highly likely to go through it's hibernation phase again in a few weeks. Once everyone gets a handle on HM Oryx...what will be left?

Ok, Bungie probably have a "surprise" a month in store, but without any major content on the horizon, what will keep this thread going?

Then as soon as a major release of content becomes available, the thread will get hyper again...

I do disagree, i think theres enough happening in the game, even during a quiet period, to warrant it's own thread. I see new or returning players coming into this thread frequently enough too, so theres another reason to have a go to place to get all answers. At the end of the day, it's not a ghost town and even if it goes through a period of quiet for a week or so i think the average traffic would more than justify it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Is anyone else not really bothered with the festival of lost quests??

PetKing wrote: »

Declined all of them, only one I did was fill the bag of candy in the tower.

Bah, humbug.

I'm on xbone man, thanks anyway!

Are you on xbone? My GT is davenocheese
    Give me a shout if I'm on and you need bodies.

Will do man, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

I'm Ps4 and would like to do VOG and Crota soon!
    Whats your details I'll add you

PetKing wrote: »

I'm doing them where I can for the craic

I'm doing them where I can for the craic

Will there be a decent reward or anything at the end? Did bungie do something similar last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Need 2 Titans
    Need ToM

Yeah, thats already too many requirements for the PS side of the clan given how much more diluted we are :pac:

Duuno, I've done 2 gaze with any combination of Hot-Saucepan, Culchannon or CDB and we absolutely RINSED Golgoroth in the 1st run (getting him down to about 40% health in 1-run of 4-orbs) then just reverting back to 1-gaze for the taken. Kind of a combination of both methods. he doesn't seem to get near Enrage then (which we've had an issue with this far)

I'm probably aware I'm wrong, but cest-la-vie

Anyway, now back to sherpaing more newbies now once I've done with Real-Life commitments this evening :)
    Anyone on PS4 need a hand with Normal or Hard mode this weekend?
    Must have Chimp_Ahoy
    My regular group have done all 3 whereas I went off after one so if there's space in any HM runs this weekend please let me know!

I'll be 311+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

To whom it concerns. Will we be finishing off the raid tonight?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement