Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The Game Collection is selling the Legendary Edition for £30 atm if anyone still needs to pick up a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,969 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anybody on Xbox need to do Oryx on normal ? Just need to beat him twice, once on the Hunter and Warlock each, to get the 310 artifacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

emmetkenny wrote:
    Anybody on Xbox need to do Oryx on normal ? Just need to beat him twice, once on the Hunter and Warlock each, to get the 310 artifacts.

Wouldn't mind doing it with one of my lit of characters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »

just oryx or everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

If you're short on bodies give me a shout and I'll help out.

• Advertisement

Bohrio wrote: »
    just oryx or everything?

Have HM finished on the Titan and have HM done on both the Hunter and Warlock up to Oryx.

I need to kill Oryx with both to get the last part of the quest items so I can get the 310 Artifact for them. Both are hovering around 304-306 light.

Have HM finished on the Titan and have HM done on both the Hunter and Warlock up to Oryx.

I need to kill Oryx with both to get the last part of the quest items so I can get the 310 Artifact for them. Both are hovering around 304-306 light.

Ah alright, I dont know what I need to do, I def need two 310 artifacts but I havent completed the quests yet (I am not 100% sure which quests I need to finish, I think is taken war and another one) but I am happy to help if you see me around! :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Ah alright, I dont know what I need to do, I def need two 310 artifacts but I havent completed the quests yet (I am not 100% sure which quests I need to finish, I think is taken war and another one) but I am happy to help if you see me around! :)

It's the taken war, you can skip most of it if someone helps you. Could get both your characters up to the point where they only need to do the raid within a couple of hours.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    It's the taken war, you can skip most of it if someone helps you. Could get both your characters up to the point where they only need to do the raid within a couple of hours.

YEah I finish it doing it "normal" yesterday but it is stuck at a point where I can't go further (I think I need to finish the strike quest now?)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

YEah I finish it doing it "normal" yesterday but it is stuck at a point where I can't go further (I think I need to finish the strike quest now?)

Don't think I've done any strikes on my Warlock or Titan (bar the odd nightfall) and they both have 310 artefacts, think you just have to have the campaign missions done.

Only missions you need to do are Fears Embrace (then go to the tower and speak to Eris), Kings of Decay, Entropy's Pinnacle and Summoner's Circle.

• Advertisement

Don't think I've done any strikes on my Warlock or Titan (bar the odd nightfall) and they both have 310 artefacts, think you just have to have the campaign missions done.

Only missions you need to do are Fears Embrace (then go to the tower and speak to Eris), Kings of Decay, Entropy's Pinnacle and Summoner's Circle.

I will go back and check, I am pretty sure It is stuck where it says "help clayde zavala etc to wage the taken war across Earth, Mars and Venus", its called Blighted Worlds.

When I did this on PS4 I remember I had to wait to complete a separate quests where I had to kill taken on earth, mars etc but I can't remember how I activated that ... I will figure it out eventually and see if I can get it before this afternoon

I will go back and check, I am pretty sure It is stuck where it says "help clayde zavala etc to wage the taken war across Earth, Mars and Venus", its called Blighted Worlds.

When I did this on PS4 I remember I had to wait to complete a separate quests where I had to kill taken on earth, mars etc but I can't remember how I activated that ... I will figure it out eventually and see if I can get it before this afternoon

You're not getting me, you can skip all the patrol stuff thanks to a glitch. If you have blighted worlds then you've already done Fear's Embrace I think, so what you need to do is get someone who has completed the rest of the missions to load up Kings of Decay, join their game and complete the mission. Then do the same with the missions Entropy's Pinnacle and Summoner's Circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Likewise, what's your GT and I'll add you later?

Cool. Same as my username here. SteveDPirate

You're not getting me, you can skip all the patrol stuff thanks to a glitch. If you have blighted worlds then you've already done Fear's Embrace I think, so what you need to do is get someone who has completed the rest of the missions to load up Kings of Decay, join their game and complete the mission. Then do the same with the missions Entropy's Pinnacle and Summoner's Circle.

Understood... I didnt even notice it was you writing I thought I was replying to Emmet! lol

HAve a big headache today

Understood... I didnt even notice it was you writing I thought I was replying to Emmet! lol

HAve a big headache today

lol no worries man. If it's only you and emmett doing it one of you start the mission on your main character let the other join then switch out to your alt.

lol no worries man. If it's only you and emmett doing it one of you start the mission on your main character let the other join then switch out to your alt.

I have done some of them as dailies but you are right they re not unlocked on my hunter or my warlock...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I think I've screwed up the swords. I have all three on my Titan and am doing the Arc sword quest at present with no idea how to unlock the quest lines for the Void/Solar.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I think I've screwed up the swords. I have all three on my Titan and am doing the Arc sword quest at present with no idea how to unlock the quest lines for the Void/Solar.

Have you fully levelled both and infused to 280+?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Have you fully levelled both and infused to 280+?

I think so. Really should pay more attention. I mean it's been discussed in the forum before but I'm more "I want to play with it now than a read the instructions type of guy".

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I think so. Really should pay more attention. I mean it's been discussed in the forum before but I'm more "I want to play with it now than a read the instructions type of guy".

There might be an upgrade node you missed, another one appears when the sword reaches 280.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Hi,

I might be around later, I've a couple of quests requiring me to do the raid and collect some items from different bosses along the way. As you can tell I haven't done it yet (watched some of the youtube guides allright).

Trials is live. Anyone wanna give it a go around 9? I never did it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

V9 wrote: »
    Trials is live. Anyone wanna give it a go around 9? I never did it before.

What's trials when it's at home?

What's trials when it's at home?

Trials of Osiris. The elimination 3 v 3 crucible game mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I have enough Strange Coins for 2 of the Warlock armour, the Zhalo supercell, or the exotic engram.

What's the best way to go? I'm 220 light, have no exotic stuff until this.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone on Xbox tonight to help me with the last part of the exotic sword quest and also the last part of the ToM quest ?

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I have enough Strange Coins for 2 of the Warlock armour, the Zhalo supercell, or the exotic engram.

What's the best way to go? I'm 220 light, have no exotic stuff until this.

The engram is for Legacy Weapons. They will only be 170 light.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭roadie_2013

Looking to get a few things done later tonight if anyone is on and wouldn't mind giving me a hand. Promethean Code Heroic (Exotic Sword Quest), Paradox in the Venus Wars, Fallen S.A.B.E.R. and Shield Brothers to be done.

Cheers

Ok so I have done a bit of trials and all I can say is that there is nothing out of the ordinary there...

However I like it better. Specially the reward system and bounties which you actually dont have to complete in one trial run, which means that you can run trials twice on the same character, which was handy as 7 out of 3 games we got 1 game where we had no enemy team (this is now bad if you want to complete your bounties), 2 were we were hanging on our ship while starting the match and after 10 minutes disconnected (this counted as a loss so 2 losses there) and a lot of lag and shooting behind walls...

So the silver and gold packages are easily obtainable although the rewards are random, I got a blue engram of the silver package and a 309 chestpiece of the gold one. My teammate got a 319 knucklehead radar of the silver package....

Anyway, the weapons at the lighthouse have no elemental damage so I am not too worry if I dont make it there either.

And, I find trials an easy way to get vanguard marks, motes, coins and of course, half decent gear!

Apart from that very very laggy and lots of weird stuff going on during matches but hey... what can we do!

• Advertisement

That's the First confirmation of 310+ exotics dropping I've seen anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement