Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipperary GAA (Club and intercounty) Discussion thread 2016

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Where can i buy one of these woolly hats? The Tipp GAA ones in Elverys don't look anything like these. I need to buy online as I can't travel to Thurles anytime soon.

michaelRyanTipperary woolly hat.jpg

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Where can i buy one of these woolly hats? The Tipp GAA ones in Elverys don't look anything like these. I need to buy online as I can't travel to Thurles anytime soon.

michaelRyanTipperary woolly hat.jpg

Had a look there online very hard to come by and that particular style was seemingly omnipresent up to now... I can have a look in Lar Na Pairce for you as i definitely will be going up there within the next two weeks if you wish and if i see one i can pick up? Face value plus postage costs if i can get one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Had a look there online very hard to come by and that particular style was seemingly omnipresent up to now... I can have a look in Lar Na Pairce for you as i definitely will be going up there within the next two weeks if you wish and if i see one i can pick up? Face value plus postage costs if i can get one?

That would be very much appreciated. Thank you tipp_Gunner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭evolving tipperary

Paddy Stapleton retired, excellent servant to Tipp

Paddy Stapleton retired, excellent servant to Tipp

Outstanding servant and versatile. Was fantastic in Nowlan Park when called upon to replace Paul Curran in 2013.

• Advertisement

Outstanding servant and versatile. Was fantastic in Nowlan Park when called upon to replace Paul Curran in 2013.

:)

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,762 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Tipp tipp tipp tipp tipp tipp tipp tipp tipp tipp tipp

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement