Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipperary GAA (Club and intercounty) Discussion thread 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I was in the Nally for the 2014 final replay and it was grand up there,view was the finest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,803 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Nally stand tickets are on tickets.ie

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

tippspur wrote: »
    I was in the Nally for the 2014 final replay and it was grand up there,view was the finest.

Isnt the Nally terrace the hogan stand side of the hill, as distinct from the Nally stand which is a disaster of a place ????

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I got Nally Stand tickets for Sunday.

They pretty bad tickets or are they alright? Only got them on a whim there really. Didn't care what they were like.

As long as the view won't be restricted I'm fine with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

callaway92 wrote: »
    I got Nally Stand tickets for Sunday.

They pretty bad tickets or are they alright? Only got them on a whim there really. Didn't care what they were like.

As long as the view won't be restricted I'm fine with them.
    Theyre the part of the hill so there isn't going to be restricted view. Theyre grand. You're standing for the game so unless that's an issue theyre fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

Theyre the part of the hill so there isn't going to be restricted view. Theyre grand. You're standing for the game so unless that's an issue theyre fine.

Just get there early, as they block sections off and coral you into the poorer spots once it starts to fill up. You'll see the match ok, but the section in the corner beside the Hogan stand is quite poor. You'll feel like you're watching from outside. Or you may get stuck in lower part of the terrace looking through glass panels, which isn't great either. All options better than being outside of course!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

We're in the minor final too. No excuse for only turning up 20mins before the senior game and getting a poor view in the terrace.

Just get there early, as they block sections off and coral you into the poorer spots once it starts to fill up. You'll see the match ok, but the section in the corner beside the Hogan stand is quite poor. You'll feel like you're watching from outside. Or you may get stuck in lower part of the terrace looking through glass panels, which isn't great either. All options better than being outside of course!

Nice one lads, sound. Not too worrying so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

callaway92 wrote: »
    Nice one lads, sound. Not too worrying so!

Get in early lad, bag yr spot stand yr ground it gets very crowded

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Hill tickets now available on tickets.ie too....there will be two different options so if you select first and get nally and you want hill go back and click the alternative option !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭buggy beag

Are tickets selling badly that there up this early on tickets.ie?

buggy beag wrote: »
    Are tickets selling badly that there up this early on tickets.ie?

I'd say so, in fairness to kk they've been in something like 11 of the last 12 finals I'm sure they're getting fed up of the annual trip to croker.

I had thought this last week, always lots of tickets available when we play. Still holding out for a seat but I'll take a standing tickets if needs must.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

solerina wrote: »
    Isnt the Nally terrace the hogan stand side of the hill, as distinct from the Nally stand which is a disaster of a place ????

There are no seats in the Nally no cover either, I was in the Nally this year when there was a full house. The Nally almost goes over behind the goal, not bad on a fine day. Get in early and get behind the goal and find one of the barriers for support.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Xenophile wrote: »
    There are no seats in the Nally no cover either, I was in the Nally this year when there was a full house. The Nally almost goes over behind the goal, not bad on a fine day. Get in early and get behind the goal and find one of the barriers for support.

That's the plan for us. Should be early anyway with the minor final on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Will Bubbles start?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Will Bubbles start?

Definitely I'd imagine. The argument that was there for the Galway game doesn't make sense for the all Ireland final. We'll need him there from the beginning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Got 3 premium level tickets( on the 45 ) cost price on toutless and I see on ebay 2 sets of premium level tickets still in auction are after hitting €1500 ..... ffs the good auld days are back lads .... €450 for 3 or €1500 for 2 money to burn

Will Bubbles start?

I wouldn't be so sure on Bubbles, looked way off the pace against Galway, also looked overweight. Obviously got a lovely goal.

I think he'll have to impressed in training to get a pick.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I have 1 premium ticket for sale in the Cusack for this Sunday. Face value. PM if interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

I presume we get a named team tonight sometime? Will be surprised if Bubbles isn't in it. I know people talk about work-rate but in the likes of Bonner, Dan McCormack (a revelation this summer imo) and Breen pushing on from the middle, I think we're well enough covered (if you can ever say that against a Cody-led KK!!). John McGrath has a terrific work-rate too. These guys are all well capable of winning primary possession. All I'd ask of Bubbles is that he get back to his best, ghosting into tight open spaces to pick up breaks or passes, one touch and over the bar. Leave the heavy lifting to others. I favoured leaving him off for the s/f, but not this time. We need him there and firing from the start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

No player with a better work rate than Seamus Kennedy !

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Xenophile wrote: »
    No player with a better work rate than Seamus Kennedy !

I'll raise you Bonnar Maher

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    I'll raise you Bonnar Maher

And to be fair Dan McCormack also. Ill give Mick one thing, he has instilled serious workrate throughout the team and the mantra seems to be to 'win your own ball'. Will it be good enough Sunday? God only knows

Bubbles starts otherwise the same team

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

And to be fair Dan McCormack also. Ill give Mick one thing, he has instilled serious workrate throughout the team and the mantra seems to be to 'win your own ball'. Will it be good enough Sunday? God only knows

Yep the bould dan for me out of that 3.only rewatched the match during the week and crazy the amount of work he got through.a serious asset to the team and just as much as any of the scorers having an off day we will be lost if dan has one.

Bubbles in for o meara otherwise unchanged team.

buggy beag wrote: »
    Bubbles in for o meara otherwise unchanged team.

Im happy with that personally. O'meara had a stinker against Galway and you'd wonder where his confidence is at. Bubbles didnt set the world alight but he created a bit of space all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Sensible decision to start bubbles,best of luck to seniors and minors on Sunday,be a great day/year if both teams won.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

Anyone here able to provide a few details about the Sean Treacy gathering on Sunday morning on Talbot St? Been meaning to go the last few times but just missed it.

• Advertisement

Did tipp announce the subs for Sunday?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement