Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

Emailed Ticket office. 306 Row G, get in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

statto25 wrote: »
    What does the "All Clubs" part of that mean? Is it if your club has a Mayo panellist they get 10 additional tickets?

Yeah, I think any club with a player on the squad gets 10 extra tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Ruh-roh. No money taken from my account yet. Checked my card details for the umpteenth time there and all seems to be in order.
    Have any Dubs had the money taken? Might make sense if it's Mayovites first as they qualified the week previous, and the GAA just sent everyone the same email. The letter accompanying my ticket for the final last year was titled All Ireland Hurling Final 2015 so it wouldn't surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭howiya

Ruh-roh. No money taken from my account yet. Checked my card details for the umpteenth time there and all seems to be in order.
    Have any Dubs had the money taken? Might make sense if it's Mayovites first as they qualified the week previous, and the GAA just sent everyone the same email. The letter accompanying my ticket for the final last year was titled All Ireland Hurling Final 2015 so it wouldn't surprise me.

A few Dubs on ResDubs have had money taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

My money went out this morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

I was worried too so emailed them this morning. They replied to say money has been charged this morning and will be deducted. Tickers being posted out. Rahoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Mine left last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Panic over, the money has been charged since the morning.

Now to obsessively check the post box and my postal address on seasontickets.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Past30Now

Charge gone through since lunchtime.

Should really be slightly less obsessed!

I was worried too so emailed them this morning. They replied to say money has been charged this morning and will be deducted. Tickers being posted out. Rahoo!

307 L for me. Happy with that. Roll on the 18th!

• Advertisement

I got word from 1 season ticket holder with a seating group of 10 they are in 301. Most others I've heard are in 306/7/8.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

mayo.mick wrote: »
    I got word from 1 season ticket holder with a seating group of 10 they are in 301. Most others I've heard are in 306/7/8.
    Section 311 for us
    Such BS

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭eastmayo

305 for me.row ee....cairde maigheo. Happy with that.big change from 13 when they put us in the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭stop

I still don't see the charge on my Credit Card, thought it cab sometimes take a few days for transactions to show up.
    (Dublin Hill 16 Season ticket)

stop wrote: »
    I still don't see the charge on my Credit Card, thought it cab sometimes take a few days for transactions to show up.
    (Dublin Hill 16 Season ticket)

I heard they were having problems processing payments last Wednesday. Some were still being processed on Friday so some people might not see transactions until tomorrow or Wednesday. Hopefully they forget to process my 3:D

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭stop

mayo.mick wrote: »
    I heard they were having problems processing payments last Wednesday. Some were still being processed on Friday so some people might not see transactions until tomorrow or Wednesday. Hopefully they forget to process my 3:D

Mine showed up this morning, never happier to see my Credit Card balance get worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

How are folks seeing where their season ticket has been assigned to?
    Have you received the physical ticket or is there somewhere on the ST portal to view assigned seat?

How are folks seeing where their season ticket has been assigned to?
    Have you received the physical ticket or is there somewhere on the ST portal to view assigned seat?

People have emailed the Ticket Office asking where they are sitting.

People have emailed the Ticket Office asking where they are sitting.

Cheers - mail sent :)

Latest: 309 LL, that'll do nicely.

Mailed them too, section 305, row N, get in!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,059 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I remember a few years back that any season ticket holder from any other county that had a 100% record was entitled to enter a draw for a ticket to the final.

Is this the case this year ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I remember a few years back that any season ticket holder from any other county that had a 100% record was entitled to enter a draw for a ticket to the final.

Nothing mentioned yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

It is indeed. I emailed the season ticket office and they confirmed the draw. No entry form or anything required but you are entered automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Cheers - mail sent :)

Latest: 309 LL, that'll do nicely.

Are you Mayo or Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Menoetius wrote: »

Are you Mayo or Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Past30Now

Menoetius wrote: »

Great seat

How long have you had the season ticket? I got mine in 2012, so I'm expecting upper Cusack.

Are you Mayo or Dublin?

Did my location of Galway City not give it away?
    The dubs only come here on holidays. ;)
    Sure we've taken over the city of the tribes.

Debating whether or not to decorate the house in green and red bunting or keep it low key as I've done all year.

My desk at work might need some decoration now that the hurling is finished and all focus is switched to the 18th.

Past30Now wrote: »
    Great seat

How long have you had the season ticket? I got mine in 2012, so I'm expecting upper Cusack.

Have it since around 2010 I think.

Are you Mayo or Dublin?

Dublin, I was shunted down to 309 or 310 for last years final, the worst seats we got all year, so delighted with these ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭irishgeo

caride mayo ticket i am stuck out in 301. not too impressed with that.

Advertisement