Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Past30Now

706 Row F
    Perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

Posted out.

Nope.

Yes.

I attended the 2013 final on my season ticket and printed it off....Has the process changed since then?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

All Mayo season ticket holders, make sure to check your season ticket accounts. Make sure (attendance correct, over 60% to qualify for final tickets) your address is correct and payment card details are correct nd up to date. All Ireland final tickets will be posted out to the address on the main admin on your season ticket account. Season ticket holders names will be printed on each All ireland final ticket.

http://mayoclub51.com/mayo-gaa-season-tickets/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

statto25 wrote: »
    I attended the 2013 final on my season ticket and printed it off....Has the process changed since then?

How?

AIF tickets are ALWAYS posted out.

How?

AIF tickets are ALWAYS posted out.

Not a clue. I cannot recall getting a ticket in the post ever for a final. I have always printed out. I actually remember it because I gave it to my Dad and he was worried about having a piece of paper rather than a ticket. I must have been a special exception!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Not a clue. I cannot recall getting a ticket in the post ever for a final. I have always printed out. I actually remember it because I gave it to my Dad and he was worried about having a piece of paper rather than a ticket. I must have been a special exception!

I have no idea tbh.

Can't see how. I have a feeling you're confusing it with a SF perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

All Mayo season ticket holders, make sure to check your season ticket accounts. Make sure (attendance correct, over 60% to qualify for final tickets) your address is correct and payment card details are correct nd up to date. All Ireland final tickets will be posted out to the address on the main admin on your season ticket account. Season ticket holders names will be printed on each All ireland final ticket.

Thanks,is it the last week before the final they are posted out?Can't recall as they'll be posted to my mate's address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

seligehgit wrote: »
    Thanks,is it the last week before the final they are posted out?Can't recall as they'll be posted to my mate's address.

I think in 2012/2013 it was maybe 10 days before the final they arrived, something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭GBXI

Hey, do Season Ticket (Cairde Maigheo) holders get 1 extra ticket for the final, i.e. 2 in total?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

There is no bring a friend for the final.

Best to hit up every possible avenue for a ticket as soon as possible.
    Once the other finalist is decided you can bet the Dubs/Kerryfolk will be exhausting all avenues available to them.

• Advertisement

There is no bring a friend for the final.

Best to hit up every possible avenue for a ticket as soon as possible.
    Once the other finalist is decided you can bet the Dubs/Kerryfolk will be exhausting all avenues available to them.

You sure about that? Just had it in my head that there is the option for a second ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,150 ✭✭✭✭km79

GBXI wrote: »
    You sure about that? Just had it in my head that there is the option for a second ticket.

Absolutely ZERO chance

km79 wrote: »
    Absolutely ZERO chance

Fair enough! Did that ever happen in the past?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

I believe the Cairde Maigheo offered two Final tickets to those renewing a few years ago when the County Board managed them.
    Now that they're all centralised via Croke Park (and technically called Club+ Season Tickets), I don't think it's possible.

If the County Board decided to grant extra final tickets to Club+ holders, I guess that's their prerogative, but I'd assume they won't be seated together.

Hey, do Season Ticket (Cairde Maigheo) holders get 1 extra ticket for the final, i.e. 2 in total?

They did have that option in 2012 for cairde members. If they renewed for 2013 they had option of buying second ticket for final. Wont happen again as clubs were left short of tickets.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

All Ireland final ticket arrived...

Section 304 Row L, not too bad in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Yes, it happened in 2013, and it caused a war when the tickets weren't side by side. A lot of people abandoned the Cairde Maigheo scheme and never went back to it after that. If the CB hadn't offered the second ticket at all they'd have been better off.

I wonder though, if there are people out there with Cairde tickets who are assuming they'll be getting two because they got two the last time? Could be interesting in a week or two when they find out that paying the extra E100 for the Cairde ticket over the GAA season ticket doesn't get them a second All Ireland ticket this time around.

Yes, it happened in 2013, and it caused a war when the tickets weren't side by side. A lot of people abandoned the Cairde Maigheo scheme and never went back to it after that. If the CB hadn't offered the second ticket at all they'd have been better off.

I wonder though, if there are people out there with Cairde tickets who are assuming they'll be getting two because they got two the last time? Could be interesting in a week or two when they find out that paying the extra E100 for the Cairde ticket over the GAA season ticket doesn't get them a second All Ireland ticket this time around.

They get a lovely jacket and a brolly though! The appeal of the CM membership lost its appeal when they stopped the guaranteed all Ireland final ticket. Once it went under the croke park umbrella it's the same as a regular ST, jacket or no jacket!

They get a lovely jacket and a brolly though! The appeal of the CM membership lost its appeal when they stopped the guaranteed all Ireland final ticket. Once it went under the croke park umbrella it's the same as a regular ST, jacket or no jacket!

Not really, there's club games coverage & a guaranteed AI ticket regardless of attendance.
    In practice, I'd imagine most Cairde ST holders would have the attendance requirement anyway.

Not really, there's club games coverage & a guaranteed AI ticket regardless of attendance.
    In practice, I'd imagine most Cairde ST holders would have the attendance requirement anyway.

Id forgotten about the club games, apologies. Is the guaranteed all ireland ticket rule still there? I thought when CP took it over they put the 60% rule in place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭glack

Id forgotten about the club games, apologies. Is the guaranteed all ireland ticket rule still there? I thought when CP took it over they put the 60% rule in place?

They re introduced the guaranteed All Ireland ticket this year as far as I know.

glack wrote: »
    They re introduced the guaranteed All Ireland ticket this year as far as I know.

And cairde tickets dont need the 60% attendance either to qualify for an all Ireland ticket. Its a pity that cairde and croke park tickets cant join each other in group seating. Can't understand why not, both are now managed by croke park.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

adrian522 wrote: »
    All Ireland final ticket arrived...

Section 304 Row L, not too bad in my opinion.

Out of curiosity, what seat did you get for other years when you had the Season Ticket (and KK were in the final)?

It used to be always Section 306 until a couple of years ago I remember people on here saying? (I'm not a Season Ticket holder)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

If you haven't done so already, now is the time to set up or join a seating group. There is only a few days left to do this (unless there's a draw on Sunday) as tickets for the All Ireland final will be allocated next week. We have updated the Mayo Cairde and Croke Park season ticket seating groups.

Details on how to set up or join a seating group
    http://mayoclub51.com/members/club-51-seating-groups/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Out of curiosity, what seat did you get for other years when you had the Season Ticket (and KK were in the final)?

It used to be always Section 306 until a couple of years ago I remember people on here saying? (I'm not a Season Ticket holder)

Hugely varied down the years, 2009 was excellent, section 305 or 306 and back up far enough to get a decent view.

2010 I believe was also very central but down a lot closer making it difficult to see everything.

The worst was the 2014 replay when we were down in the section by the Davin stand (309?) and in Row A. The explanation was that there was a big increase in demand which was obviously nonsense as they were selling tickets on tickets.ie for that replay.

I'll try and dig out the old tickets to see what the actual seats were for each year.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

When is the Email to say you have qualified for a ticket and the details of when payment is going to be taken, usually sent out?

When is the Email to say you have qualified for a ticket and the details of when payment is going to be taken, usually sent out?

It came out on the 8th September last year and 9th September 2013.

Middle of next week is my guess.

Past30Now wrote: »
    It came out on the 8th September last year and 9th September 2013.

Middle of next week is my guess.

Incorrect!

Just got my email now.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

yeah just got email too woohoo

• Advertisement

Email Received, now back to check my postal and credit card details for the umpteenth time...

Advertisement