Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Section 301, worst seats we've ever got in Croker. Have to say I am disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

yop wrote: »
    Section 301, worst seats we've ever got in Croker. Have to say I am disappointed

Did you get them in the post or is that the season ticket office tellin you?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

jj72 wrote: »
    Did you get them in the post or is that the season ticket office tellin you?

I emailed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Being told to be happy I got a ticket with over 90% attendance
    I'm not !

km79 wrote: »
    Being told to be happy I got a ticket with over 90% attendance
    I'm not !

Maybe we should, but if this is the "reward" for travelling around the country through league and championship then I'm afraid. Even when I stood on the streets looking for tickets they were better than this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

We got 308 H. Would like to be a bit higher but glad to be there and happy enough with the section.

ST holders in 301/311 are getting absolutely shafted IMO. That's just not acceptable at all for the most loyal supporters following their team around the country from the turn of the year rain, hail or shine. It's great to be guaranteed a ticket but it's so unfair to have 90% + attendance and then just be given the tripe seats. Really feel sorry for you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

305G

Absolutely disgusted with that. Same ****ing seat all year in RR and now shoved down to the pitch!

If it rains this year I'll flip.

Guarantee you the lad that sits beside me got moved as well. Same everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

305G

Absolutely disgusted with that. Same ****ing seat all year in RR and now shoved down to the pitch!

If it rains this year I'll flip.

Guarantee you the lad that sits beside me got moved as well. Same everytime.

Ah jaysus they aren't bad seats considering. Yeah close to the pitch but very central.
    Anywhere is 305 or 306 is a bonus the way they seem to allocate seating for the finals. We were 309 last year.

Menoetius wrote: »
    Ah jaysus they aren't bad seats considering. Yeah close to the pitch but very central.
    Anywhere is 305 or 306 is a bonus the way they seem to allocate seating for the finals. We were 309 last year.

Ah I'll have a moan simply because last year was a load of bollox with the rain and completely destroyed the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

303 for me , happy enough although haven't been outside 305 all year . Have ST since it launched . Was 309 last year but 305 in 2011 and 2013 for the final.

Thats a Dublin tkt in case the name doesnt give it away :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Love that there are Dublin fans moaning about having to sit in 305 while the Mayo support is dumped in 301 and 311...

Love that there are Dublin fans moaning about having to sit in 305 while the Mayo support is dumped in 301 and 311...

Think their been sarcastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dub14

Can you find out were your tickets are by emailing them ? My ST is Cusack upper and the money was charged to my CC on Friday but I haven't got the tickets yet

dub14 wrote: »
    Can you find out were your tickets are by emailing them ? My ST is Cusack upper and the money was charged to my CC on Friday but I haven't got the tickets yet

yeah just e-mail them and ask. That's what I did.

Correction there is a single Dublin fan moaning about being in 305, while the other one is delighted to be there.

Great bit of spin though :D

while the Mayo support is dumped in 301 and 311...

Do I get the whiff of a conspiracy theory about Dublin fans getting preference starting up here? ;)

It's selected randomly, there will be plenty of Mayo fans in 305 and 306, just as there will be plenty of Dublin fans in 301 and 311.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Do I get the whiff of a conspiracy theory about Dublin fans getting preference starting up here? ;)

It's selected randomly, there will be plenty of Mayo fans in 305 and 306, just as there will be plenty of Dublin fans in 301 and 311.
    Its usually split half and in each section.

yeah just e-mail them and ask. That's what I did.

Thanks - i'm worse than a child on Christmas morning. saw the postman cycle past the house this morning and was going to run after him and ask him to double check if he had anything for me :-)

Thanks - i'm worse than a child on Christmas morning. saw the postman cycle past the house this morning and was going to run after him and ask him to double check if he had anything for me :-)

Wont be sent out until next Wednesday according to croker this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Just curious. Is anyone who is in seating group in 305 or 306.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Wont be sent out until next Wednesday according to croker this morning

That's leaving it a bit late don't you think?
    I know An Post are pretty reliable, but leaving only 2 delivery days between being sent and the final is cutting it tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

Im in a seating group of 2 and in Section 306, first time in 306 this year have been 304 307 305 for westmeath tyrone and tipp games in that order.

That's leaving it a bit late don't you think?
    I know An Post are pretty reliable, but leaving only 2 delivery days between being sent and the final is cutting it tight.

I thought the same, I'm hoping it was a typo and more "Receive them Wednesday" as opposed to "Your tickets should be posted Wednesday"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

I thought the same, I'm hoping it was a typo and more "Receive them Wednesday" as opposed to "Your tickets should be posted Wednesday"

When I emailed asking about our seats I also asked when they'd be sent out and this is what he said: Tickets will be posted from Croke park tomorrow so you should receive them early next week.

So hopefully they will actually send them tomorrow. Waiting for something so important is no fun!

Ticket office is very efficient in fairness. 707 R - high up but central. No complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

In a season ticket group of 4 in 302 lower Cusack. I'm pretty happy with them tickets

Correction I'm moaning about the Row.

I'm sure you'd like to be down at pitch level?

Anything lower than Row T no matter the section is a ****e seat whether in Section 301, 305 or 311.

---
    Email from ticket office:

Hi BonnieSituation

Your tickets are for Section 305, Row G, Seats blah and blah. The tickets will be posted from croke park tomorrow so you should get them early next week.

Regards
    Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

i wonder are they delaying the postage of tickets to stop people touting, if you look on viagogo you can see there are people wanting to sell tickets for sections 301 304 309, however they cant put them onsale until they receive the physical tickets.

cant post link unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Past30Now

707 Row G. Delighted with that.

• Advertisement

Correction I'm moaning about the Row.

I'm sure you'd like to be down at pitch level?

Anything lower than Row T no matter the section is a ****e seat whether in Section 301, 305 or 311.

Aidan

Horses for courses I suppose, pitchside is fine for me once it's central.
    Better than up the very back where the lads on the telly are running the opposite way to the lads on the field

Advertisement