Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Jaysus. If you lads don't stop emailing them they'll miss the 5:30pm post tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

Jaysus. If you lads don't stop emailing them they'll miss the 5:30pm post tomorrow.

you should send them an e-mail to make sure they won't

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dub14

Past30Now wrote: »
    707 Row G. Delighted with that.

Great seat - that's exactly were I was for the semi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

reap-a-rat wrote: »
    When I emailed asking about our seats I also asked when they'd be sent out and this is what he said: Tickets will be posted from Croke park tomorrow so you should receive them early next week.

So hopefully they will actually send them tomorrow. Waiting for something so important is no fun!

I can foresee a lot of posties being knocked off their bikes and postbags riffled :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Anything lower than Row T no matter the section is a ****e seat whether in Section 301, 305 or 311.

I know it's a burden, i'll take it off your hands ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Menoetius wrote: »
    Horses for courses I suppose, pitchside is fine for me once it's central.
    Better than up the very back where the lads on the telly are running the opposite way to the lads on the field

that must be as confusing as hell.

like the time they moved cameras for a final once to the cusack stand. it took my ages to work out it was croke park the game i was watching was on in.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I know it's a burden, i'll take it off your hands ;)

Both of them? :P

Nah, there's no place for ye lads in there. Minor or not.

I'm delighted to be there. I just fear the rain. Last year was a gowl.

irishgeo wrote: »
    that must be as confusing as hell.

like the time they moved cameras for a final once to the cusack stand. it took my ages to work out it was croke park the game i was watching was on in.

That happens me the whole time watching matches I've been at. Even today watching the SF v The Evil Empire was confusing remembering incidents in reverse from the Cusack view I had!

Anyone here get their tickets yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭eastmayo

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Anyone here get their tickets yet?

No sign yet...the wait go's on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 king02

Spoke to ticket office today. The girl there told me that final payments were being processed this evening and that tickets will be posted out early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭superbluedub

Tickets arrived this morning
    305AA
    brilliant seats delighted with that

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

mine arrived this morning too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Anyone know what a Team Ticket is?

I've seen a competition being run on Facebook for two final tickets, with a photo of them posted. They look genuine, have price of zero and are marked as "Team Ticket".

Strange thing is, the comp is being run by a Cork based small business.
    Also of note, is that they are pretty decent seats, Cusack, 307 RR, which I though would be season ticket holders. Seems we're being pushed aside for others, as far as 301 & 311 in some cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

I've seen a competition being run on Facebook for two final tickets, with a photo of them posted. They look genuine, have price of zero and are marked as "Team Ticket".

Also of note, is that they are pretty decent seats, Cusack, 307 RR, which I though would be season ticket holders. Seems we're being pushed aside for others, as far as 301 & 311 in some cases.
    Yes all of these competitions have nice central seats :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,434 ✭✭✭Trampas

303 r high number.

Not delighted after having tickets since start and miss 2 games all season

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

Mine came this morning. 307 L which I knew already. Can't complain at all. Looking forward to it now.

Season ticket holder since 2009, tickets arrived this morning, 302 Y

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Past30Now

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Season ticket holder since 2009, tickets arrived this morning, 302 Y

Really is a joke. The season tickets should be for sections 05, 06 and 07.

It's not even that
    It's the fact that a lot are but some are not
    There is no pattern to it
    It's not due to attendance, seating groups or length they have been held for
    It's needs to be a transparent process in the interest of fairness

• Advertisement

The funny thing is that it is for all but the final. Given the nature of the season ticket, I'd imagine most season ticket holders would be at quarter and semi finals too, so the only justification for this is that seats from the season ticket sections are being given out elsewhere too at the expense of season ticket holders.

I got lucky this year (305) but was shunted down to the corner last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Just got my ticket this morning. 100% attendance for all mayo matches this year (including London although that isn't counted on the card). Got section 301 for the final. It certainly seems to be pot luck what seats you get.
    Still, at least I don't have to worry about hunting for a ticket. The one major plus of the season ticket

Just got my ticket this morning. 100% attendance for all mayo matches this year (including London although that isn't counted on the card). Got section 301 for the final. It certainly seems to be pot luck what seats you get.
    Still, at least I don't have to worry about hunting for a ticket. The one major plus of the season ticket

They do say it's 100% random, no preference based on how long you have had the season ticket.

They do say it's 100% random, no preference based on how long you have had the season ticket.

The only people posting about being placed in 301 or 311 so far are mayo supporters ..........

km79 wrote: »
    The only people posting about being placed in 301 or 311 so far are mayo supporters ..........

I'd wait and see next Sunday before starting the conspiracy theories.

Your working off a poll of about 7 or 8 people.

I'd be fairly sure there will be plenty of Dubs in 301 and 311 too.
    Same as plenty of Mayo fans in 304/305/306

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

I'd wait and see next Sunday before starting the conspiracy theories.

Your working off a poll of about 7 or 8 people.

I'd be fairly sure there will be plenty of Dubs in 301 and 311 too.
    Same as plenty of Mayo fans in 304/305/306

We'll see. I have yet to see one Dublin supporter either on this forum or any other say they've been allocated seats in 301 or 311. Plenty of Mayo supporters shunted down to the ends though. It seems from looking across here, mayogaablog, reservoir dubs, twitter etc. that Mayo have been allocated 301, 302 and 311. Dublin are in 303 and 304 with a mix in the central areas.

Mine landed this morning.

Are the lads in 301 and 311 in seating groups though?

That could account for it. mayo.mick is in a group I think.

Groups should be shunted in reality but I'm still at a loss at the variance in seating arrangements for the lot of us.

Mine landed this morning.

Are the lads in 301 and 311 in seating groups though?

That could account for it. mayo.mick is in a group I think.

Groups should be shunted in reality but I'm still at a loss at the variance in seating arrangements for the lot of us.
    Some groups are being moved some aren't
    Do you think those groups should have shunted off to the side for the quarters and semis too . There was plenty of seats available to the groups then . What has changed ?
    All the dubs must have single tickets . No groups ........

km79 wrote: »
    Some groups are being moved some aren't
    Do you think those groups should have shunted off to the side for the quarters and semis too . There was plenty of seats available to the groups then . What has changed ?
    All the dubs must have single tickets . No groups ........

Again we can't be certain but given that Mayo and Dublin are the only oversubscribed STs it's perhaps not surprising that this is happening. Similarly the seats I had for the SF (I and II) last year were **** (305A and 306C) and I would say it was on account of the game being v Mayo.

I'll wait for some Dub heads to get in on it and see how their groups fare.

As an FYI I have 2*305G (me and a juvenile)

• Advertisement

305 N in a group of 2. Well maybe not so much a group as they are both on the same account.

Was down in 309 last year despite being in 306 & 305 all year up till then.

Every final I've been to so far this decade has had a nice even mix throughout.
    Can't see anything but that happening next week.

Advertisement