Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 neads90

Were all seating groups thrown out for this weekends quarter final? I got a ticket for 305 and my friend ended up in 302.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭glack

neads90 wrote: »
    Were all seating groups thrown out for this weekends quarter final? I got a ticket for 305 and my friend ended up in 302.

Don't think so. Our three tickets are together. Any chance your friends payment didn't go through at the first attempt? If that happened you would have been allocated your seat when everyone else was and their ticket would have been allocated later.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 neads90

glack wrote: »
    Don't think so. Our three tickets are together. Any chance your friends payment didn't go through at the first attempt? If that happened you would have been allocated your seat when everyone else was and their ticket would have been allocated later.

He rang GAA and they said his payment processed after mines so yeah you were right!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

neads90 wrote: »

Happened me at the Dublin match last year. My payment didn't go through first time. 7 of my group were in 304 as usual and I was in 301!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Season ticket now updated for the games on Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭HanaleiJ5N

I had a very frustrating experience dealing with season ticket HQ last month. Despite photographic and video evidence of my attendance at a game, and video evidence of my ticket being scanned with the green flash and beep audible and visible in the video, they point blank refused to log my attendance and insisted that the error was on my end...

I let it go as my county were knocked out but it did cost me my 100% attendance rate. With Limerick having just reached the minor final it would have been nice to be entered in the A-I final ticket raffle for those with 100% attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

HanaleiJ5N wrote: »
    I had a very frustrating experience dealing with season ticket HQ last month. Despite photographic and video attendance of my attendance at a game, and video evidence of my ticket being scanned with the green flash and beep audible and visible in the video, they point blank refused to log my attendance and insisted that the error was on my end...

I let it go as my county were knocked out but it did cost me my 100% attendance rate. With Limerick having just reached the minor final it would have been nice to be entered in the A-I final ticket raffle for those with 100% attendance.

Really sorry to hear that,pretty disgraceful.There appears to be numerous stories along the same lines here.MayoClub51 have I believe on occasion tried unsuccessfully to get a positive outcome in their correspondence with the season ticket office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Anyone have or know where I can find the seating lay out for thurles??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi,

Will all the tickets in Thurles be assigned a seat number and what are the chances of people sitting where they are supposed to sit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

Reserved seating only. You will have to sit where your ticket is as the stands will be definitely sold out....big difference from Croker where people can move to a better spot even at All-Ireland semifinal stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Does anyone know if the GAA release additional bring a friend seats? The only section available at the moment for the Dublin Kerry semi final is 314, and they are easily the worst in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Mayo v Tipperary - August 21st 2016 - Bring a friend / Pay & Play - GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Semi Final
    ACCOUNT ID:

PLEASE READ THE BELOW EMAIL IN FULL.
    A Chara,
    The "Bring a Friend" option is now live for the GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Semi-Final at Croke Park on Sunday August 21st
    Fixture Details:
    MINOR 1:30pm - Donegal v Galway
    SENIOR 3.30pm - Mayo v Tipperary
    You can purchase tickets for non season ticket holders to sit with you for this double header - €40 Adult & €5 Juvenile. Up to 4 tickets can be purchased per Season Ticket account.
    This offer is open until midday on Friday August 12th

• Registered Users Posts: 48,155 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mayo v Tipperary - August 21st 2016 - Bring a friend / Pay & Play - GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Semi Final
    ACCOUNT ID:

PLEASE READ THE BELOW EMAIL IN FULL.
    A Chara,
    The "Bring a Friend" option is now live for the GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Semi-Final at Croke Park on Sunday August 21st
    Fixture Details:
    MINOR 1:30pm - Donegal v Galway
    SENIOR 3.30pm - Mayo v Tipperary
    You can purchase tickets for non season ticket holders to sit with you for this double header - €40 Adult & €5 Juvenile. Up to 4 tickets can be purchased per Season Ticket account.
    This offer is open until midday on Friday August 12th
    hhhmmm section 309 if I bring herself and the 5 year old........feck it ! may as well :D the good times won't last forever

km79 wrote: »
    hhhmmm section 309 if I bring herself and the 5 year old........feck it ! may as well :D the good times won't last forever

I was thinking the bring a friend wouln'd be pushed too far out as in previous years! Cusack will be all nearly full of Mayo!

mayo.mick wrote: »
    I was thinking the bring a friend wouln'd be pushed too far out as in previous years! Cusack will be all nearly full of Mayo!

Row JJ too so a decent view
    It's the Davin side too so can go tom family fun zone and in through the Davin then
    Really looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi,

Will all the tickets in Thurles be assigned a seat number and what are the chances of people sitting where they are supposed to sit?

Tickets appeared in my account today. Old Stand on the half way line.

Last time I was in Semple Stadium with assigned seating, the stewards were telling people to sit wherever the wanted. Led to mayhem as the game started.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Does anyone know if the GAA release additional bring a friend seats? The only section available at the moment for the Dublin Kerry semi final is 314, and they are easily the worst in the house.

Any idea where we will be without opting for bring a friend?

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Any idea where we will be without opting for bring a friend?

I'm usually around 705.

They released Section 715 for Bring a Friend for the Dublin Kerry semi final. A step-up, if you'll excuse the pun, from 315 in my opinion. I might go for that option.
    I had considered opting out for this gam and getting two tickets from ticketmaster like a civilian as I have the attendance should I need it for the final. But the only tickets on ticketmaster were in 736.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

In the same seats as I was for the QF (305RR).

I'll be made up if I get that lucky for the final (should we get there).

305 for us for our match!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

307: great!

... reads on...

Row E: F***!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

306 Y ..Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Semi-Final attendance has been recorded and I'm on 77%, so All-Ireland Final here I come.

What's the process with the final tickets, I presume they are posted out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

Semi-Final attendance has been recorded and I'm on 77%, so All-Ireland Final here I come.

Nope same process as always. Tickets appear on website and you print off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Tickets are posted out for the All Ireland Final. Make sure your address and payment card are correct on the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Posted out.
    statto25 wrote: »
    Nope same process as always. Tickets appear on website and you print off.

Nope.
    adrian522 wrote: »
    Tickets are posted out for the All Ireland Final. Make sure your address and payment card are correct on the system.

Yes.

Posted out
    80 euro each even kids ones just so you know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

307 DD - absolutely delighted!

Come on the Kingdom ;)

Advertisement