Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

E-mail recieved here too, roll on the 18th!! Make sure all season ticket holders check your payment account details, and also make sure your postal address is correct!

http://mayoclub51.com/mayo-gaa-season-tickets/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

E-mail recieved here too, roll on the 18th!! Make sure all season ticket holders check your payment account details, and also make sure your postal address is correct!

http://mayoclub51.com/mayo-gaa-season-tickets/

Lob up the text there. I'm locked out of my phone so no emails til I get home from work at 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Lob up the text there. I'm locked out of my phone so no emails til I get home from work at 7.

GAA Season Ticket 2016 - All Ireland Football Final

ST Account: ******

GAA Football All-Ireland Championship Final:

CROKE PARK, 18th September 2016

Dublin v Mayo

Congratulations!

Thanks to your strong attendance at your County's fixtures in the GAA Championship and Allianz Leagues in 2016 you have qualified to purchase an All-Ireland Final ticket. The GAA Season Ticket is the GAA's way of thanking the dedicated supporter so well done and thank you!

The full list of Season Ticket(s) that qualify on your Season Ticket account are listed at the end of this email. We have sent this email to the main Account holder's email address only so please inform your family and friends who have qualified.

Details:

Tickets are €80 each. You will be seated in the Cusack Stand. You can 'Opt Out' if you wish. The cut-off time is 10am Wednesday 31st August.

Please confirm that your payment card details are correct as soon as possible. We will be processing payment on Wednesday (31st August) and if your card is out of date we cannot send you your ticket(s). Click here for a simple Userguide to Update Payment Details.

Your All-Ireland Final ticket will be posted to you using the shipping address details on your Online Account so please make sure that is up to date also. ACCOUNT LOG IN- click here

Well done again and if you have any queries, let us know by email to seasonticket@gaa.ie - qualified Season Tickets are listed below.

Qualified Season Ticket Names:

mayo.mick wrote: »
    GAA Season Ticket 2016 - All Ireland Football Final

ST Account: ******

GAA Football All-Ireland Championship Final:

CROKE PARK, 18th September 2016

Dublin v Mayo

Congratulations!

Thanks to your strong attendance at your County's fixtures in the GAA Championship and Allianz Leagues in 2016 you have qualified to purchase an All-Ireland Final ticket. The GAA Season Ticket is the GAA's way of thanking the dedicated supporter so well done and thank you!

The full list of Season Ticket(s) that qualify on your Season Ticket account are listed at the end of this email. We have sent this email to the main Account holder's email address only so please inform your family and friends who have qualified.

Details:

Tickets are €80 each. You will be seated in the Cusack Stand. You can 'Opt Out' if you wish. The cut-off time is 10am Wednesday 31st August.

Please confirm that your payment card details are correct as soon as possible. We will be processing payment on Wednesday (31st August) and if your card is out of date we cannot send you your ticket(s). Click here for a simple Userguide to Update Payment Details.

Your All-Ireland Final ticket will be posted to you using the shipping address details on your Online Account so please make sure that is up to date also. ACCOUNT LOG IN- click here

Well done again and if you have any queries, let us know by email to seasonticket@gaa.ie - qualified Season Tickets are listed below.

Qualified Season Ticket Names:

Jaysus.

Pay day is THURSDAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭mickmc7

Think I'll opt out!!!

• Advertisement

mickmc7 wrote: »
    Think I'll opt out!!!

Was thinking the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

It was nice to get a positive e-mail today from the season ticket office for a change.

Tickets all sorted with three weeks to go, some change from 96, 97, 04 and 06 when the ticket hunt went right up to the day before the game - it's great that the die hard supporters can avoid that stress now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,434 ✭✭✭Trampas

Anyone going to the hurling final report on where their tickets are? Have they stuck them anywhere instead of 305/6 area? Since they've said could be anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Jaysus.

Pay day is THURSDAY!

Although I knew it was to be this week, There was not much notice given. I only got email today!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Trampas wrote: »
    Anyone going to the hurling final report on where their tickets are? Have they stuck them anywhere instead of 305/6 area? Since they've said could be anywhere

304 for me.

• Advertisement

Oldtree wrote: »
    Although I knew it was to be this week, There was not much notice given. I only got email today!

I was expecting it next week. It's grand. But annoying. And what a thing to be annoyed about.:)

So now we play the waiting game. Nothing taken as of now...

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭eastmayo

Anyone's money taken from account yet..?

Nope. Been checking all morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Past30Now

Nope. Been checking all morning.

Snap. No funds out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hurling money wasn't taken until the 22nd if you are interested.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Hurling money wasn't taken until the 22nd if you are interested.

We all got an email on Monday to say the cash would be taken Wednesday (today).

I got told payment would be taken on the 18th, it actually came out on the 22nd.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I got told payment would be taken on the 18th, it actually came out on the 22nd.

Ah ha. Cheers man. That's annoying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

good to know I'm not alone, was beginning to panic when the money wasn't taken :P

• Advertisement

Oldtree wrote: »
    good to know I'm not alone, was beginning to panic when the money wasn't taken :P

I emailed them to see and they said it's on going at the moment and will be tomorrow as well.

I got paid... they better hurry. EP is this weekend FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Trampas wrote: »

My tickets are in Section 304 for the Hurling Final.

Have always been in 306 up to now.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

Money was taken from my account today. Now the wait for the post begins!

Money was taken from my account today. Now the wait for the post begins!

If u email them tomorrow they will let ya no which section u are in.i asked which section cairde maigheo were getting ,they said once money was taken to email them again and they would let me no were i was sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

eastmayo wrote: »
    If u email them tomorrow they will let ya no which section u are in.i asked which section cairde maigheo were getting ,they said once money was taken to email them again and they would let me no were i was sitting.

Thanks for that, though I like the idea of it being a surprise until the ticket comes in the post. Did they say when they would be posted out?

Thanks for that, though I like the idea of it being a surprise until the ticket comes in the post. Did they say when they would be posted out?

Money taken from my account as well.i did not ask when they will be posted. I would say next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

eastmayo wrote: »
    Money taken from my account as well.i did not ask when they will be posted. I would say next week.

Usually the week after the hurling. lasttime in 2013 and 2012 they arrived about 10 days before the final

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

CrWC9zhVYAIq2mI.jpg:large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

CrWC9zhVYAIq2mI.jpg:large

What does the "All Clubs" part of that mean? Is it if your club has a Mayo panellist they get 10 additional tickets?

Advertisement