Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

UPDATED INFORMATION: GAA All Ireland Senior Championship Qualifiers, July 2nd 2016 - "Pay & Play"
    ST Account:
    A Chara,
    Further to the email sent earlier today, as the fixture time will not be confirmed until monday July 4th please note the following changes.
    • Payments will now be processed on Tuesday July 5th.
    • The Opt Out will be available until midnight on Monday July 4th.
    All other information circulated earlier today is correct.
    Le meas,
    GAA Ticket Office

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

I hate asking this but anyone been updated from the Mayo game yet? I have a niggling feeling I wasn't scanned correctly for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

statto25 wrote: »
    I hate asking this but anyone been updated from the Mayo game yet? I have a niggling feeling I wasn't scanned correctly for some reason.

None updated yet, Castlebar is always slow updating. Could be Wednesday, usually is with Castlebar.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

None of our 4 updated, AGAIN. All went in different stiles this time, just to be sure, but nope, still didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

yop wrote: »
    None of our 4 updated, AGAIN. All went in different stiles this time, just to be sure, but nope, still didn't work.

Looks like no one has been updated yet Yop

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

statto25 wrote: »
    Looks like no one has been updated yet Yop

Correct me if I am wrong, but were we told that if we didn't inform them within 48 hours that we couldnt get it updated.... .but now the locals wont update it for 5 days!!!!

From the email:
    We generally rely on the local volunteers to upload these so it may be Thursday before all data is uploaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

You only have more game anyway YOP so I wouldn't be losing too much sleep over it :-)

Season ticket attendance from Saturday evening now updated in the last hour.

Season ticket attendance from Saturday evening now updated in the last hour.

Flied in the face then of their email to me..... So if no one spots it then they will just tell us "its too late to tell us"

The "bring a friend" option now available.

A Chara,
    The "Bring a Friend" option is now live for the GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Round 4B Double Header at Croke Park on Saturday July 30th.
    You can purchase tickets for non season ticket holders to sit with you for this double header - €25 Adult & €5 Juvenile. Up to 4 tickets can be purchased per Season Ticket account.
    This offer is open until midnight on Thursday July 21st.
    It's simple- Log into your Online Account, click on Bring a Friend at the top, select the product and then just complete the purchase process. Click HERE for guidelines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

The "bring a friend" option now available.

A Chara,
    The "Bring a Friend" option is now live for the GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Round 4B Double Header at Croke Park on Saturday July 30th.
    You can purchase tickets for non season ticket holders to sit with you for this double header - €25 Adult & €5 Juvenile. Up to 4 tickets can be purchased per Season Ticket account.
    This offer is open until midnight on Thursday July 21st.
    It's simple- Log into your Online Account, click on Bring a Friend at the top, select the product and then just complete the purchase process. Click HERE for guidelines

I've only availed of this once (Dublin V Meath last month) and was really disappointed with the seats we got. Generally, we get decent seats in the Lower or Upper Cusack (maybe 303 or 304). We were shifted to 311. And there were plenty of better seats available in the Cusack.

Unless I thought a game was going to be a (near) sellout, I'd take my chances buying the extra tickets from Tickets.ie or Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Rambler11

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging into their accounts? Two accounts here and can't log in; says we have the wrong details.

Edit- sorry says there is an error not that we have wrong details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭christy c

Rambler11 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging into their accounts? Two accounts here and can't log in; says we have the wrong details.

Fine for me today

christy c wrote:
    Fine for me today

Thanks...I'll keep trying.

Rambler11 wrote: »
    Thanks...I'll keep trying.

Can't get in today either.

yop wrote:
    Can't get in today either.

Thanks. I've sent them an email, I'll let you know what the response is.

Issue was on their part according to the website. Issue resolved now. Have printed off my tickets now...and not letting them out of my sight in case it happens again!

Reminder, if you haven't already done so. Now's the time to set up your seating groups; http://mayoclub51.com/members/club-51-seating-groups/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,155 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mayo tickets are available to print now
    Section 308 row DD
    For a game with such a small crowd expected that's disappointing

km79 wrote: »
    Section 308 row DD

306 row TT. So we got good seats.

• Advertisement

yop wrote: »
    306 row TT. So we got good seats.

Set up a search group for 4 of us last night
    Wonder if that effects it

Set up a search group for 4 of us last night
    Wonder if that effects it

I'm in a group with 5 more, but that was setup 4 years ago and I renew it every year. I set that up around the league time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Section 308 row DD

Hard to know what kind of crowd will attend...Donegal historically are very good supporters,the polar opposite for the rebels.Both counties have the added interest of the minors.It's hard to know what kind of support will head up from Mayo..15K going by the last two games,I do not imagine there will be a lot of support up from Westmeath.Guessing 35,000 approximate.

It is mind boggling why they can't look after the season supporters who are their bread and butter loyal supporters.The treatment of same is very poor all things considered..monetary or other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

307 we are in. Seating group set up at start of the league. Only added a few more to it earlier in the week. We're usually in 306/307, though a few times we've been in 304.

Now looking unlikely Ill be able to make this game along with 2 more of my family. All seated in that group in 306 row TT. If ye know of anyone looking for 3 tickets let me know.

Fixture Details:
    All Ireland Junior Final- Mayo v Kerry 2pm
    Quarter Finals:
    Tyrone v Mayo 4pm
    Dublin v Donegal 6pm
    PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
    • The Bring A Friend option will not be available.
    • Tickets will be allocated to Season Ticket Holders on a random basis in sections 302 - 309. (Due to the large number of Season Ticket holders involved in the fixture).
    • Dublin Upper Tier Season Ticket holders will be seated in the Upper Cusack Stand as normal.
    The pricing is as follows:
    Adult €25 (€5 discount included)
    Juvenile €5

OPT-OUT
    If you wish to use your "Opt Out" for this fixture this must also be done via your Season Ticket account.
    The "Opt Out" option is non-reversible and is also available until midnight on Monday August 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

For the Semi final on the 28th August (Kerry v Dublin/Donegal), is it likely that "bring a friend" option will not be available?

FourFourFM wrote: »
    For the Semi final on the 28th August (Kerry v Dublin/Donegal), is it likely that "bring a friend" option will not be available?

If it's Dublin Kerry very unlikely I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

305RR for Saturday. Delighted with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

FourFourFM wrote: »

It was available for both the 1st game and replay last year against Mayo, so would presume it would be the same for this years Semi-Finals.

Advertisement