Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Yes, all games by your county covered by your season ticket count towards your attendance.

Season Ticket acting up again. Still no update in attendance post the Dublin v Laois game in Nowlan Park. Person who went in in front of me has had theirs updated. So frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

sgarvan wrote: »
    Yes, all games by your county covered by your season ticket count towards your attendance.

Season Ticket acting up again. Still no update in attendance post the Dublin v Laois game in Nowlan Park. Person who went in in front of me has had theirs updated. So frustrating.

http://mayoclub51.com/quick-update-croke-park-season-ticket-scanning-attendance-problems/

http://mayoclub51.com/category/season-tickets/

mayo.mick wrote: »

It ridiculous to think that the system cannot update your attendance when the ticket IS scanned. And then when you contact you get told PFO.

Happened to me in Carrick on Shannon aswell this season for the moved Roscommon game

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Mine and bro are updated

• Registered Users Posts: 7,434 ✭✭✭Trampas

Both of mine not updated. I went into the most left stile where they had season tickets signs above the gate.

Pure bull if you ask me

• Advertisement

Trampas wrote: »

Both of mine not updated. I went into the most left stile where they had season tickets signs above the gate.

Pure bull if you ask me

Same gate as I went in aswell. Still not updated. Another email will be need to be sent to them but I think I already know the answer!

Same gate as I went in aswell. Still not updated. Another email will be need to be sent to them but I think I already know the answer!

I'll mail them this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Had queried this myself with them - they said all scanners will be uploaded by tomorrow evening, still a number left to be uploaded.

Got the same answer myself. Hopefully it does get updated as I have already been shafted over the game in Carrick

Updated

• Advertisement

Updated yesterday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Reminder for all Mayo season ticket holders to make sure to go into MacHale Park through stiles 1 to 8 to make sure your season ticket is scanned correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl9YpoXTa9E

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

Hi all

Just wondering if we need our season ticket from now on? I'm a season ticket holder and only realised I was missing it on Friday (lent it my brother for the a league game who then passed it on to his brother in law who then passed it on to his uncle, with everyone claiming they gave it back yet no sign of it :mad::mad:). Anyways, had to buy a ticket for this weekends game but now I'm wondering if there is any point paying to get the season ticket replaced as they pay and play kicks in from now on. Do any of the qualifier games require you to scan your ticket on the way in or will it be the usual tickets.ie pdf ticket we'll be issued and print and bring it with you?

After losing the price of yesterdays ticket I don't feel like paying to replace the season ticket if I won't need it again.

Thanks

Connacht council showing total disdain yet again to season ticket holders. We were emailed a week or so ago say as usual just present your card for scanning and stand is unreserved seating, we did not need to print a ticket.

When we arrived in the stand around 6, an hour before throw in, stand was already half to 3/4 full. We got seats at the far end of stand just past tunnel. Stand was filling fairly quickly. About ten to 7 two people arried at our seats and had printed tickets with section, row and seat numbers on them which they bought during the week. We were sitting in *their* seats. An argument ensued and We got thrown out of our seats. Lots of other people I was talking to after match had same problems but refused to move from their seats.

Well played connacht council, well played. Seems to me they are going out of their way to alienate season ticket holders. Total cluter****

https://twitter.com/mayo_mick/status/744602796469673984

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Connacht council showing total disdain yet again to season ticket holders. We were emailed a week or so ago say as usual just present your card for scanning and stand is unreserved seating, we did not need to print a ticket.

When we arrived in the stand around 6, an hour before throw in, stand was already half to 3/4 full. We got seats at the far end of stand just past tunnel. Stand was filling fairly quickly. About ten to 7 two people arried at our seats and had printed tickets with section, row and seat numbers on them which they bought during the week. We were sitting in *their* seats. An argument ensued and We got thrown out of our seats. Lots of other people I was talking to after match had same problems but refused to move from their seats.

Well played connacht council, well played. Seems to me they are going out of their way to alienate season ticket holders. Total cluter****

https://twitter.com/mayo_mick/status/744602796469673984
    An absolute shambles
    And the "assigned " sections for mayo season ticket holders were in the 2 corners
    Galway section smack bang in the middle of the stand

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭stop

Anyone get payment declined mail for their first pay n play transaction?
    I got one but card details etc are fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭klairondavis

stop wrote: »
    Anyone get payment declined mail for their first pay n play transaction?
    I got one but card details etc are fine.

It just seems to be included on all the generic emails:
    If all of your ticket(s) are not available to print from your Season Ticket account this is because we have not been able to process payment using the credit/debit card details that are registered on your account. We will be conducting a second and final payment run at 10am on Wednesday June 22nd. Please amend your card details prior to this payment run.

Check the My Tickets page and yours should be available to print from there. I read the email subject and assumed the same as yourself that my card had been declined.

It just seems to be included on all the generic emails:

Check the My Tickets page and yours should be available to print from there. I read the email subject and assumed the same as yourself that my card had been declined.

Cheers but I got a second mail (today) saying payment failed, and that a final attempt to process would be made on Wednesday.

I contacted the credit card company buy they said no attempted transaction had been made!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭glack

stop wrote: »
    Cheers but I got a second mail (today) saying payment failed, and that a final attempt to process would be made on Wednesday.

I contacted the credit card company buy they said no attempted transaction had been made!

Any chance the card details are wrong? You have to input your details twice when you buy your season ticket. Once to buy the ticket and once for pay and play. Quite possible to successfully buy a ticket and then have entered the details incorrectly for the pay and play section. You wouldn't know until 2nd match of championship as they haven't tried to use those card details until now.

• Advertisement

glack wrote: »
    Any chance the card details are wrong? You have to input your details twice when you buy your season ticket. Once to buy the ticket and once for pay and play. Quite possible to successfully buy a ticket and then have entered the details incorrectly for the pay and play section. You wouldn't know until 2nd match of championship as they haven't tried to use those card details until now.

That can catch a lot of people out! You need to go into each ticket too and select the payment card from the dropdown menu.

glack wrote: »

Right you are! I must have made a mistake entering it back then. Readded now, thanks for the tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Thanks for the prompt, got a new card recently and forgot to update ;)

Surprisingly the season ticket attendance was updated on Monday morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

surprisingly one of my kids has no record for attending mchale :eek: despite getting the green on the machine and the gates dont open unless the machine goes green

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

There was announcement at the Donegal/Monaghan games tonight apologizing to all the season ticket holders for the malfunctioning ST scanners at the gates. They reassured all the ST holders that their attendance at the game would be recorded. Yeah right ! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Season ticket for Fitzgerald Stadium is yet again brutal. In the corner of the O'Sullivan Stand (Lewis Road) side. Complained to ST last year but was told it was out of their hands as this is a local arrangement.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭LilNiall

Card/badge for entry to the replay in Breffni on Saturday? No assigned seating. Rubbish!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Emails out to season ticket holders,

UOSgiYU_DaQyhjBCyWornWfAJNPP3DmfZd_9nMsGq9XadtK6ZeZ1_PB2Q2rStZlX1rBoi4_dfxu9Rdzg-Ef9qm_8b8pRIc_zQWGyFBO_I_aOshRloC8lrtwHcfaPZQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/91/850/A2B/csimport/mayovfermanagh.104339.jpg

GAA All Ireland Senior Championship Qualifiers, July 2nd 2016 - "Pay & Play"
    ST Account:
    A Chara,
    Your County will once again take to the field in the GAA Championship on Saturday July 9th at McHale Park, Castlebar. Throw in time has yet to be confirmed.
    "Pay & Play" is in operation for this fixture so please ensure that the credit / debit card details on your account are up to date so that payment can be processed.
    PAY & PLAY
    We will be processing payments on Monday July 4th. The pricing is as follows:
    Adult - €15 (€5 discount included)
    Juvenile (U16) - €5
    Please note that your Season Ticket will not be valid for this fixture if the payment cannot be processed.
    To update your card details please click here to log into your Account.
    Click HERE for a simple User Guide on managing credit/debit cards in your Season Ticket Account.
    OPT-OUT
    If you wish to use your "Opt Out" for this fixture this must also be done via your Season Ticket account.
    The "Opt Out" option is non-reversible and is available until midnight on Sunday July 3rd.
    Details on how to complete this are available HERE
    Once payments have been processed you will simply be required to present your GAA Season Ticket card at the designated turnstiles on the day. Unreserved seating will be in operation.
    Please note that the Self-Scan Turnstiles will be in operation once again for Season Ticket holders. (DETAILS AND IMAGE BELOW)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

Is the "bring a friend" option only available for Croke Park does anyone know? Got an email today similar to Mayo 51 above but no option for bring a friend.

Advertisement