Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 9 Transfer Thread

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

That doesn't look good . Rightly or wrongly I don't pay much heed to stats . I've a more simple approach do they play for teams I think will score goals in the next few weeks.

Bony and Costa well done lads. Your stats will look better tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Bony and Costa well done lads. Your stats will look better tonight.

Lies damned lies and statistics...

Nice result...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

51 for the week after hits, not great going on some of the scores i've seen but at least its keeping me over 50 and my team is looking in better shape than it has been

I posted here yesterday about taking a 12 point hit and not using my WC.

The response was that I should use my WC. Thanks for the input guys. I did use it and have moved from 100k to 18k.

Genuinely appreciate the advice guys. I know my soccer but not yet used to FPL tactics so your advice was golden. This is an interesting and very very informative forum. Cheers.

Edit - 85 points for the week with no Sterling or Bony.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I posted here yesterday about taking a 12 point hit and not using my WC.

The response was that I should use my WC. Thanks for the input guys. I did use it and have moved from 100k to 18k.

Genuinely appreciate the advice guys. I know my soccer but not yet used to FPL tactics so your advice was golden. This is an interesting and very very informative forum. Cheers.

Edit - 85 points for the week with no Sterling or Bony.
    Very nice week!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Right, feel it's a job for iroced. I only very slightly started it.

2 GWs ago I started to question Sanchez value (seriously). Ye' all know how it ended up.
    Last GW I reverse-psychologically questioned Agüers value.
    So. Costa?

Jeez don't ever go close to him again! The man is a disgrace to football, only focusing in the nasty aspects of the game and getting defenders to react to his provocations and be red carded instead of tryting to actually score for his team.
    Look how he almost by himself turn the fabulous Spanish team into an average anonymous one at the last WC. It is no surprise that Spain is becoming a gain a great team without him.
    I'd say Mourinho did him so lmuch wrong he's almost finished npw. remember his Atletico years under Simeone. A poison on the pitch but e lethal scorer too. He was as interested into his "bitch" behaviour than his scoring stats. Now he forgot about the latter part.
    And Chelsea are all ove rthe shop right now. They're becoming an average side. There's also Mourinho' sthird year factor where his seasons generally turn into disaster.

Seriously though, he's not a player I rate very high, not as bad as what I just wrote but a very 1-dimensional one.

Right. Feel free to captain him now lads :pac:.
    Hmmm... It worked again :rolleyes: :pac:. Why the hell did I go with Pellè :p ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

iroced wrote: »
    Hmmm... It worked again :rolleyes: :pac:. Why the hell did I go with Pellè :p ?!

I only saw the highlights from MOTD, but he scored a tap in goal from a terrible defensive mistake and got an assist on a cross own goal. Not that it matters much from an FPL perspective of course

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I only saw the highlights from MOTD, but he scored a tap in goal from a terrible defensive mistake and got an assist on a cross own goal. Not that it matters much from an FPL perspective of course
    Didn't know about that.

But it actually starts to frighten me. You imply he got fortunate enough goal & assist. But, but, but... that suits just too perfectly my auto-retro-whatever jinxing voodoo :eek: :pac:!

Advertisement