Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 9 Transfer Thread

Options
  • 03-10-2015 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

KDB in for me..

Hart or Kolorov for the chop as already have Kun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Don't like making these type of moves but probably Sterling for De Bruyne.

Have to get Payet in soon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Pedro out, KDB in. Was meant to do it last week but had to get Vardy in for Wilson first

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Taking a either a -4 or a -8 depending on how Mata gets on.

As an absolute definite, Gomez is out for Dier and Ayew is gone for a cheapie in the 4.4 range. Depending on how Mata gets on, I may or may not take the -8 and sell him for KDB.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

sionnach wrote: »
    Pedro out, KDB in. Was meant to do it last week but had to get Vardy in for Wilson first

You Need to get Vardy out now too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Ace2007 wrote: »
    You Need to get Vardy out now too

He came back on the pitch and played to the end, had a few shots too from what I see on the BBC?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Pedro --> De Bruyne

Kicking myself for not doing it this week

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

spock. wrote: »
    Pedro --> De Bruyne

Kicking myself for not doing it this week

Yea this is my thinking too, knowing our lucky though Pedro will come on and get double digit score.

Thinking of getting in Payet too, if for nothing else but a blocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I might get that aguero fella in he looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I might get that aguero fella in he looks good

No, he's too expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Pedro out KDB in. Already took a -4 this week so was waiting, sure wish I went with a -8 now..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Pedro out KDB in. Already took a -4 this week so was waiting, sure wish I went with a -8 now..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Will Vardy be out for long?

Need to get rid of Wilson as well. But I kind of want to do Pedro and Sako -> Sanchez and a 4.5 mid for -4. Are Westwood or Gosling nailed on to start?

Will Vardy be out for long?

Need to get rid of Wilson as well. But I kind of want to do Pedro and Sako -> Sanchez and a 4.5 mid for -4. Are Westwood or Gosling nailed on to start?

He played on after and completed match

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Going for Pedro, Sako, Wilson -> Sanchez, Gosling, Ighalo for -8

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Evans, Gomis, Mahrez and Pedro all worrying.

I had planned to do Pedro -> Mata and Gomis -> Lukaku in a couple of weeks when United and Everton start kind runs again, but I may accelerate that move now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭shano_88

Hazard out for kdb I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Don't really see a transfer I want to do. So I'll probably bank it and fear the Aguero treble captainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Looking at a 3rd consecutive 4 point hit. Gomez and Gomis out for Pelle and a 4.3/4m defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Shaqiri to Tadic done. Why is mahrez a worry? Was he dropped/injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Pedro out. Have a few options - Sanchez, Mane, Hazard, Mata

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Looking at Coutinho, Martial, Nyom ---> KDB, Pelle and Simpson leaving me with 0 ITB depending on how tomorrow goes.

Pretty much my only way to get KDB.

Not usually a fan of transferring in a non/partial playing defender but I haven't played my 5th def all season and also have Dawson Kolarov Bellerin and Francis

Want Gomez out as I see a price drop happening. Have Kolorov, Kompany, Martin and Darwin and 1.2 in the bank.

Rest of team is
    Myhill, McCarthy
    Sanchez, Mahrez, Ayew, Payet, Redmond
    Aguero, Igalho, Martial

Happy enough with them, just defence needs sorting. Starting with Gomez. Any suggestions?

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Looking at Coutinho, Martial, Nyom ---> KDB, Pelle and Simpson leaving me with 0 ITB depending on how tomorrow goes.

Pretty much my only way to get KDB.

Not usually a fan of transferring in a non/partial playing defender but I haven't played my 5th def all season and also have Dawson Kolarov Bellerin and Francis

I'd probably dump Kolarov tbh. Man City not as tight at the back and Clichy will be back by the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Yeah maybe :) Would be ballsy though given fixtures, ownership and value lost :(

Edit: don't you think with Kompany back they may tighten up? Although I suppose there will always be the Clichy threat from next gw onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Didn't quite realise how good of a run Southampton have over the next few gameweeks. LEI, liv, BOU, sun, STO in the next five.

I think I'll go Pedro -> Mata and Gomis -> Pelle pending the international break. I've £0.4m in the bank so could swallow a couple of rises/drops I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Pedro to Sanchez, Targett to someone, held off on Targett to Evans (thank fook) so undecided, Berty maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Will hold off until after the internationals but it's looking like Pedro to Mane. Southampton have a good run coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

De Gea & Myhill

Nyom, Bellerin, Richards, Kolarov, Francis

De Bruyne, Payet, Hoolahan, Mahrez, Sanchez

Aguero, Vardy, Ighalo

1 FT & 0.8m ITB

I have to be happy with midfield & attack tbh but the defence are not getting as many points as I'd like. Kolarov being the obvious culprit and my over reliance on ManC needs to be reduced. Thought are very much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Sako to ????

Have 1.1m ITB. Midfield is KDB Sanchez Payet & Westwood.

Can also transfer out Gomez or Gomis if needed for a -4.

Any advice??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Despite being absent today, Mahrez is the obvious player to get in. He will be chomping at the bit next week

Advertisement