Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfer Thread

Options
  • 19-09-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭

Hope nobody minds me starting this!

Mulling over a few potential changes:

Costa -> Aguero if the latter looks sharp in the late game.

Also want to see how Sterling performs tonight because 20ish points from 6 games really isn't enough for a 9m player.

Otherwise I might update my bench by finally dumping Turner, maybe for Nyom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Going to try roll it over. I have the two key players in Mahrez & Myhill!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

jimmii wrote: »
    Going to try roll it over. I have the two key players in Mahrez & Myhill!

Any word when Ben Foster is due back.?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Lucas Hood wrote: »

Nope but with how he is playing if WBA had the secret love child of Schmeichel, Neuer and Khan who had taken on the best of both of them he wouldn't be getting in right now surely! He's not so much a keeper as a goal sized wall!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Have 2 FTs but happy with my team.
    I'll have to think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I need Pulisball back in my life!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Have 2FT. Happy with team so far. Will more than likely go Chadi > Payet. Maybe Davies > Nyom too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Muniesa to cawson hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lucas Hood wrote: »

Physio room says October.
    It's so annoying. I would have brought Myhill in over Gomes this GW if Lindegaard wasn't sitting there waiting for any mistake. If I wildcard before Foster's return I'll just get both of them

• Registered Users Posts: 32,997 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Have to replace Shaw. West Brom defenders now have become firmly in my sights. Evans obviously number 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

have 2 and I'm tempted by Sanchez to hazard and sahko to igahlo

• Advertisement

If Silva has a serious injury I think I'll be bringing Payet back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

km79 wrote: »
    have 2 and I'm tempted by Sanchez to hazard and sahko to igahlo

Sakho -> Vardy or Igahhlo probably myself

spock. wrote: »

I'm done with him. Wildcard activated and Yaya brought in for him. All these niggling injuries and they have plenty of options to rotate him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Giroud has to go, but for whom...

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Sterling or Ayew out for Payet more than likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Gomis out for Ighalo or Vardy but can't decide which. Leaning towards Vardy atm.

Thinking Sanchez to Hazard as well - is it Edentime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

2 FTs which were being saved to strengthen my defence but now not sure about the Silva injury

spock. wrote:

Silva --> Payet done before the price rise.
    I want a WBA defender (Dawson most likely) but I'm not sure I would start him until gw9 so I'll probably bank the other FT

Edit: Gomez dropped for tomorrow so I think I'll do Gomez --> Dawson aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

saylor out evans in before a possible price rise. probably the most unexciting transfer ill make all season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Silva, Huth, Coates, Saylor...

2 of them will have to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,997 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Shaw to Evans probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 TheDazzler

Shaw -> Bellerin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

I think I may wildcard. Morgan and fletcher look like dropping tonight. Need a WBA defender. Gomez dropped. Ward injured. Sterling incapable of finishing. Probably need a Chelsea attacker for next week.

What do you think? Should I pull the trigger?

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    I think I may wildcard. Morgan and fletcher look like dropping tonight. Need a WBA defender. Gomez dropped. Ward injured. Sterling incapable of finishing. Probably need a Chelsea attacker for next week.

What do you think? Should I pull the trigger?

I've activated my wildcard to get at least double WBA defence, Payet, Ighalo, and Wilson. You already have two of those so could just try and hold out. It's a tough call, I'm tired of the should I, shouldn't I

I've activated my wildcard to get at least double WBA defence, Payet, Ighalo, and Wilson. You already have two of those so could just try and hold out. It's a tough call, I'm tired of the should I, shouldn't I

Is it worth using my wc to sort out my defence, bring in 1 mid, and avoid max 2 drops though?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Gary Gurny

Giroud to someone .. maybe costa (no chelsea player currently in team) or perhaps sakho (favourable fixtures and in form) . would love to fix my defence too .

Will wait til tomorrow to pull the trigger...all opinions welcome!

Boruc McCarthy

Dier Kolarov Gomez Cameron STaylor

Mahrez De Bruyne Coutinho Depay Westwood

Giroud Aguero Wilson

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Is it worth using my wc to sort out my defence, bring in 1 mid, and avoid max 2 drops though?

I'd probably hold. Ward should be back for Palace's nice fixtures, you never know if Moreno gets sent off tomorrow, and a FT can get you a WBA defender/goalie in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

2FT but plenty of fellas putting their hand up for a P45. Looks like I'll have to make at lead to move at the back with Muniesa and apparently Gomez being dropped. Bellerin, Azpilicueta and Evans have my initial interest.

In midfield, Silva and Ayew are possibilities for the chop, with Hazard, Pedro, Payet chances for a transfer in.

I'd probably hold. Ward should be back for Palace's nice fixtures, you never know if Moreno gets sent off tomorrow, and a FT can get you a WBA defender/goalie in.

Yeah I will. Morgan to cawson done. Realistically wouldn't have played ward until he's due back anyway, and Gomez may still end up at cb. Fletcher price drop doesn't bother me as he's probably there for the season. And sterling isn't an urgent transfer, although I think I may want KDB soon enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    2FT but plenty of fellas putting their hand up for a P45. Looks like I'll have to make at lead to move at the back with Muniesa and apparently Gomez being dropped. Bellerin, Azpilicueta and Evans have my initial interest.

In midfield, Silva and Ayew are possibilities for the chop, with Hazard, Pedro, Payet chances for a transfer in.

Payet will rise tonight.

Advertisement