Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop, Search, Seize (Sky1)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Dermot is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I love the approach of your man Dermot in Shannon

"There might be a grinder in one of those bags.....LADS! Which one of ye owns the grinder? Smoking out there were ye? Ah yeah that's grand!"

Then he finds a laser in the bag.... "Don't be pointing that at airplanes now like a good man!"

Bruce would of had the man face down on the floor with his knee in his back and the badge in his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,332 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Bruce and Harvey should swap jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You're a spoofer, you're telling me spoofs, has to be one of the best Bruce quotes ever

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Just caught up on this, I don't understand why it up to Bruce to give the dodgy credit card couple the 3rd degree? If I robbed a bank somewhere and ended up in Dublin airport would I expect to be met by the Gardai or a customs officer

I also love the way Dermot tries to get the truth out of lads that have been taking dugs abroad, saying he has no interest in that once they don't have any with them. It's like your Da saying trying to be cool, totally doesn't suit but comical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

Just caught up on this, I don't understand why it up to Bruce to give the dodgy credit card couple the 3rd degree? If I robbed a bank somewhere and ended up in Dublin airport would I expect to be met by the Gardai or a customs officer

I also love the way Dermot tries to get the truth out of lads that have been taking dugs abroad, saying he has no interest in that once they don't have any with them. It's like your Da saying trying to be cool, totally doesn't suit but comical.
    Agree with this ,surely it would be the fraud squad or at least immigration ...any other airport I think they would have been lifted as soon as they got off the plane,anyway good old Bruce was out of his depth for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,705 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

harr wrote: »
    Agree with this ,surely it would be the fraud squad or at least immigration ...any other airport I think they would have been lifted as soon as they got off the plane,anyway good old Bruce was out of his depth for sure.

I suppose if the owners of the credit cards that were cloned got to see Bruce in action on the 2 fraudsters they should get some pleasure from his methods :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Watch this every week with the father when i am home as he loves these kind of shows one of few that he stays awake for.

Every time when Bruce is on he gos shhh to me and gets extremely happy and says to me he cant wait to see him the next time he passes trow Dublin Airport as he told me he's going to tell him that he's fantastic LoL.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

harr wrote: »

Exactly, it has nothing even to do with him, it would be an ecumenical matter

Bruce will be plagued by lads saying how'ya buddy when they pass him and sail into the green channel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Bruce was acting ultra vires as they'd say down the law library

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Bruce will be plagued by lads saying how'ya buddy when they pass him and sail into the green channel

Just as long as they don't call him man

Mc Love wrote: »
    Just as long as they don't call him man

Ya even better again say "alright man" when you see him in the channels it'll drive him mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,933 ✭✭✭✭flazio

He is a Customs officer. He has a badge to prove it.

Lads, is Thomas from the supermarket in intermission one of the customs lads? The guy that does the port checks with the glasses? He's the spitting image of him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Nearly time Amigos!

Looking like no Amigo's tonight ;-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭degsie

BRUCE, BRUCE, BRUCE, BRUCE, BRUCE, BRUCE, BRUCE....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,705 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Big demand for our Amigo on Twitter too...

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23stopsearchseize&src=typd

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

That Gary Cogavin is a very unpleasant lad in Dublin Airport customs, and that's being kind to him as boards rules prohibit me from saying what I think of him.

His English wasn't great and he wasn't being a dick in my view anyhow, that was entirely the role of the customs guy.

5starpool wrote: »
    His English wasn't great and he wasn't being a dick in my view anyhow, that was entirely the role of the customs guy.

I would have to agree with this. No need at all for his rudeness or smartness.
    Dermot in Shannon could teach them a thing or two about how to deal with visitors to our country.
    Imagine arriving in a foreign country and the first person you meet in an offical role treated you like that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

5starpool wrote: »

Oh the pax in the red t was being a dick, he specifically stated NI UK when asked if he lived on the island of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭degsie

my friend wrote: »
    Oh the pax in the red t was being a dick, he specifically stated NI UK when asked if he lived on the island of Ireland

Yeah, he was winding up the customs guy. Bit of a dik alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Buzz84

Anyone see this tonight? The Dublin airport officer at the end, I think his name was Gary. His behaviour was an absolute disgrace. He acted like a jumped up bouncer. They shouldn't be allowed to harass people like that.

• Advertisement

my friend wrote: »

How is that being a dick? He lives in NI, it's part of the UK. The officer was being very obnoxious way before that.

Advertisement