Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Transfer Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

ElTel wrote: »
    May the force be with you.
    I've done my 2 FTs.
    Alderwierekd > Shaw
    Stek > Myhill

Well the force certainly hasn't been with me so far:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

CSF wrote: »
    Shaqiri/Benteke, Silva/Diouf

Immediate fixtures considered, plus fitness permitting, which is more appealing?

Silva/Diouf but I have both so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

prob gonna go Cech ----> Gomes & Cedric ----> Kolorov. The latter I see as a must for the next 4 GWs, disappointed I never got him sooner & this is the only way I can afford him

prob gonna go Cech ----> Gomes & Cedric ----> Kolorov. The latter I see as a must for the next 4 GWs, disappointed I never got him sooner & this is the only way I can afford him

Gomes rotate with your other GK then a good move with FTs

Done my 2 FTs
    Alderweireld > Shaw
    Stekelenburg > Myhill
    At least I won't have to spell them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Got Gomes in myself. Place more secure than myhills and defence more secure than stokes

You're right. On a second look I think Gomes is the one I'll go for. Not sure if I'll wildcard or not this week. Waiting to see what happens tomorrow and with Silva/Aguero.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    You're right. On a second look I think Gomes is the one I'll go for. Not sure if I'll wildcard or not this week. Waiting to see what happens tomorrow and with Silva/Aguero.

Both play against Juve nevermind next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Azpi > Bellerin. Back 4 of Kolarov/Bellerin/Gomez/Martin/STaylor seems solid enough? Or is WBA coverage better than Norwich coverage?

Azpi > Bellerin. Back 4 of Kolarov/Bellerin/Gomez/Martin/STaylor seems solid enough? Or is WBA coverage better than Norwich coverage?

Got Myhill in myself tonight to accompany Butland.

Got Myhill in myself tonight to accompany Butland.

I already have Myhill/McCarthy, which is getting me a CS most weeks so far :P

• Advertisement

I already have Myhill/McCarthy, which is getting me a CS most weeks so far :P

Your style 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 atm?

Your style 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 atm?

343. Usual starting line-up is something along the lines of
    Myhill/McCarthy
    Azpi/Gomez/Kolarov
    Silva/Sanchez/Mahrez/Ayew
    Aguero/Benteke/Diouf

which has put me in the top 400k so far, so not too bad I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Have 2FT this week, which is always nice.

Not too many candidates to come into my team, with the likes of Bellerin, WBA defence, Mata, Barkley and Pedro at the front of my thoughts.

If Aguero is out for a stretch I'm thinking Vardy could be an option. That would allow me to switch Mahrez out for Mata/Yaya/Barkley.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Have 2FT this week, which is always nice.

Not too many candidates to come into my team, with the likes of Bellerin, WBA defence, Mata, Barkley and Pedro at the front of my thoughts.

If Aguero is out for a stretch I'm thinking Vardy could be an option. That would allow me to switch Mahrez out for Mata/Yaya/Barkley.

I don't think he will be out for a while but, if he was, I'd be looking at Bony. With City's fixtures and the midfield he has behind him, he has to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Lemlin wrote: »
    I don't think he will be out for a while but, if he was, I'd be looking at Bony. With City's fixtures and the midfield he has behind him, he has to score.

Yeah at 8.2 Bony should be good value. Doubling up on defence has its merits too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Romero to Gomes done.

Wait for further news on aguero/Silva.

If Payet blanks it'll be him out for Pedro most likely

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Mignloet McCarthy

Darmain Kolarov Souare Muneisa Taylor

Sanchez Pedro Mahrez Chadli Yaya

Aguero Gomis Igahlo

0.0 ITB
    Any help appreciated.... I'm struggling!

2 FT, Anyone see anything? Not keen on selling Sanchez as he is "due" one looking at his figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

dahat wrote: »
    Mignloet McCarthy

Aguero Gomis Igahlo

0.0 ITB

2 FT, Anyone see anything? Not keen on selling Sanchez as he is "due" one looking at his figures.

Chadli -> Sako = +1.4 itb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Mignloet McCarthy

Aguero Gomis Igahlo

0.0 ITB

You are 0.1 away from Mignolet to Myhill and Pedro to Silva!

Team looks fairly solid to me. I'd probably do Chadli to Sako like Invincible said.

You are 0.1 away from Mignolet to Myhill and Pedro to Silva!

Team looks fairly solid to me. I'd probably do Chadli to Sako like Invincible said.

Already have Yaya.

Team does look solid just can't catch a break really. Must look into Sakho, didn't see City game yesterday.

• Advertisement

Already have Yaya.

Team does look solid just can't catch a break really. Must look into Sakho, didn't see City game yesterday.

That's Sako you're looking for :-)
    Great attacking performance in first 2 games for palace since his arrival, really hit's the ball well, powerful shot in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Already have Yaya.

Yeah I transferred him into my team and got rid of Barkley. I was watching GSS and from what I've heard, he had one or two great opportunities. Not afraid to shoot either! I have 3 Crystal Palace players atm however.

Chadli to Sako

Gomis to Benteke

Liverpool two home games may yield dividends for h, just too risky to be without him for those games. Means paying 7.2 to get Gomis back if I want him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Chadli to Sako

Gomis to Benteke

Liverpool two home games may yield dividends for h, just too risky to be without him for those games. Means paying 7.2 to get Gomis back if I want him.

Gomis will cost 7.5 to get back

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Gomis will cost 7.5 to get back

Oh feck.

If he goes he is gone then really. Could force my hand to get Ayew instead.

Chadli to Sako

Gomis to Benteke

Personally I'd have Gomis over Benteke, can't see Benteke being as prolific as he was with Villa.

Invincible wrote: »
    Personally I'd have Gomis over Benteke, can't see Benteke being as prolific as he was with Villa.

Those two games scaree tbh, the risk is far too great to go without him given he has 35% plus ownership

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Those two games scaree tbh, the risk is far too great to go without him given he has 35% plus ownership

I wouldn't be too worried about his ownership a high % of that would be Liverpool fans that signed him at the start and will leave him in regardless. He has done great to get 2 goals so far as he is living off scraps but how Liverpool look I wouldn't be too fearful of him getting a big haul. The set up of the team is all wrong.

I wouldn't be too worried about his ownership a high % of that would be Liverpool fans that signed him at the start and will leave him in regardless. He has done great to get 2 goals so far as he is living off scraps but how Liverpool look I wouldn't be too fearful of him getting a big haul. The set up of the team is all wrong.

Rodgers hinted at looking at things after yesterday's game, what that means I don't know but surely he has to play to suit Benteke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Rodgers hinted at looking at things after yesterday's game, what that means I don't know but surely he has to play to suit Benteke.

They have no width. Gomez kills them at lb going forward. They actually have no wingers bar ibe so not sure what they can do. Europa league game Thursday as well I think they have looked the worst attacking team in the league so far I'll be waiting to see if they click.

Advertisement