Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Transfer Thread.

Options
  • 12-09-2015 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭

With Chelsea imploding, Azpilicueta has to go this week, not sure who to get, already have Kolarov.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Surprised it took so long for someone to fire this up. Azpi does look ripe for the chop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Aguero out Naismith in

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Sakho to Benteke is a consideration, but 9 Premier League matches for me to assess, plus European games to come so alot can change.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Pedro back out, Barkley back in.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Pedro back out, Barkley back in.

:D
    Pedro is on 13, 7, 2 in a misfiring Chelsea team. It's not that bad...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

iroced wrote: »
    Pedro is on 13, 7, 2 in a misfiring Chelsea team. It's not that bad...

Not that good either.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Not that good either.

Pretty good though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Not that good either.
    Yeah but which supposed "big gun" is doing better? Yaya & Silva but I presume you already have one of them.
    His team mates are crap FPL-wise. United, Arsenal mids are doing poorer so far (Sanchez may very well explode today). 'Pool & Spurs have mid priced mids who aren't exactly firing on all cylinders too.

I don't really see a stand-out replacement, though, again, Sanchez could become it in about 2 hours time :p...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Costa out!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Really it all depends on the severity of Aguero's injury for me. If he's out for a while I'll likely go Aguero -> Benteke ahead of Liverpool's two home games against Norwich and Villa.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Aguero out Naismith in

:p

This looks like more of a possibility now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

If Aguero is injured for a while I will have no idea what to do with my team. None of the expensive forwards are performing now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭Paddy Dreadful

What did aguero go off with it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Aguero --> someone (probably benteke)
    There are no strikers who I want in my team!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Ugh...

I have:

Lambert
    Azpi
    Sterling
    Turner

All of whom could drop this week...

Might keep Sterling as City have a home game next week and it's supposedly just a knock.
    Turner has already dropped to 3.9, can't imagine he will drop again.

So may take the -4 and ship out Azpi and Lambert.... but who to? 5.8m in the bank....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Got rid of Azpi last week, worked out well with taking Cédric off the bench for that. Just a cheap keeper to replace Romero (as I've McCarthy in there now) and I'm done. However, if Aguero is out for a bit, may need to replace him instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Might be wildcard time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Depends on Aguero really, have 2 ft but will have to be careful what moves i make.

Like others my team is in an awful mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

What did Augero go off with today..?

Plan for GW6 is Courtios to Hart/Cech
    Azpil out for City defence cover

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    What did Augero go off with today..?

Plan for GW6 is Courtios to Hart/Cech
    Azpil out for City defence cover

Knee injury

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ruddy has to go. I wish Lindegaard had started though, I don't feel comfortable bringing in Myhill who might be dropped on one bad performance. Maybe I'll go for Gomes, Watford look good and he is in the baps

Ruddy has to go. I wish Lindegaard had started though, I don't feel comfortable bringing in Myhill who might be dropped on one bad performance. Maybe I'll go for Gomes, Watford look good and he is in the baps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

2 FTs and Depay has to go this week (I gave him a stay of grace after Silva got injured) and Aguero might too depending on the injury news.
    Looks like I'll end up having loads in the bank.....

menoscemo wrote: »
    2 FTs and Depay has to go this week (I gave him a stay of grace after Silva got injured) and Aguero might too depending on the injury news.
    Looks like I'll end up having loads in the bank.....

He tweeted it was just a hard knock and he should be alright. He walked out of Selhurst with a limp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

He tweeted it was just a hard knock and he should be alright. He walked out of Selhurst with a limp

That's good to know.
    Ideally I would like to keep him and get Silva back in for Depay, but will probably have to wait until after the CL games, by which time Depay's price might have plummetted...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Depay has been a disaster. Has to go before another drop. I have 1.7 in the bank. I'm .1 off getting Barkley and Sanchez for Depay and payet 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Scott Dann basically kicked a lump out of him and landed hard. Doubt he'll miss any games.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Deco99 wrote: »
    Scott Dann basically kicked a lump out of him and landed hard. Doubt he'll miss any games.

Lads on PL Live on Today FM thought him being pulled off was a precaution ahead of European game.

They said he hadn't even ice on his leg sitting on the bench.

Very different to when he was crying coming off against Everton last year.

Ruddy to Gomes done. Still clinging onto the wildcard until I watch Sakho and Kane play
    Lemlin wrote: »
    Lads on PL Live on Today FM thought him being pulled off was a precaution ahead of European game.

They said he hadn't even ice on his leg sitting on the bench.

Very different to when he was crying coming off against Everton last year.

https://twitter.com/StuBrennanMEN/status/642738177606852608

"Pellegrini on Aguero's chances for Juventus “It's very difficult to answer now. It's important to see how he recovers in the next few hours."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Romero to either Gomes or Myhill.

Consider a -4 for someone else pending price changes

Advertisement