Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Transfer Thread.

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Would you go Evans (4.8) over Dawson (5.0)?

Evans' injury history has me concerned. He has missed 14, 13 and 9 games in the last 3 seasons - according to http://www.transfermarkt.com/jonny-evans/verletzungen/spieler/42412.

Sounds like you've convinced youeself.
    Don't forget Myhill

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »
    Both the sites have Shaw to drop and I expect he will.

Naughton in done. I know you and Lemlin were dismissing Swansea defensively but i think you're being harsh. They've a good record defensively under Monk. They kept 12 cs last season which was i think 4th or 5th best and the same as Arsenal. 1 from 5 this year doesn't tell the story. Man U and Chelsea were 2 of the 5. They had 2 bad results away to aSunderland and Watford conceding once 1 each. Their team defensive stats are very good. At home its 1 cs from 2 with 1 goal conceeded (vs United).

I spoke to a Swansea supporter on this and he reckons they've been unlucky in games to concede. He did however say that their record against Everton is patchy so I'd be best off holding off on Naughton another week.

My own feeling now is that Bertrand is fantastic value at 5.4 if he's back for next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ElTel wrote: »
    Of the 3 I'd lose Hazard.
    Missed a pen last night and Oscar took one later in the match.
    You could the go for an Arsenal or City midfielder or Coutinho or Ayew or .....plenty of choices

I went the depay route! So any lads here who kept him should captain him as he'll run riot now ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Wildcard is active, Ayew or Payet this week?

Thinking myself Payet is the better option long term but I've been well wide of the mark so far this season

Also Ighalo or Vardy?

Should I tweak it that I have a much higher priced 2nd striker?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Went Pedro to Shaqiri and committed cardinal sin of fixtures over form. Also need the money to upgrade targett, martin or gomez to naughton, bellerin.had 2 ft used 1. I still have 2 next week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any obvious changes I should consider making here?

Have 2 FT and 0.2m in the bank..

a629daf4a544097891d7b64fa95efe60.png

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Mings -> Nyom

Be still my beating heart :pac:

1 FT remaining if I get excitable. Ruddy, Hazard, Bassong or Pelle would be the ones looking over their shoulders if I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Anyone?

No obvious changes. Id roll the dice with that team

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Deco99 wrote: »
    No obvious changes. Id roll the dice with that team

I've 2FT and I'm itching to use one of them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭JPA

I might play Arnautovic ahead of Payet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

How comfortable are you with Diouf there? He has nice fixtures coming up, but with a dodgy hammy his playing time could end up restricted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Upgraded 5th mid to Sinclair in this week
    Decided keep pedro moving forward
    and either getting evans/ naughton in for olsson next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Coutinho brought in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Done Martin to Evans.

Had 2 FT so didn't want to waste one. Hopefully Evans stays fit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Done Martin to Evans.

Had 2 FT so didn't want to waste one. Hopefully Evans stays fit now.

Went with Dawson ahead of Evans myself. If Evans looks the way to go I could bring him in alongside Dawson for a few weeks if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Went with Dawson ahead of Evans myself. I'd Evans looks the way to go I could bring him in alongside Dawson for a few weeks if necessary.

Was looking at Dawson as well and Cedric but if Bertrand is back for next week I'd rather go with him.

Evans will do for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Was looking at Dawson as well and Cedric but if Bertrand is back for next week I'd rather go with him.

Evans will do for now.

I would have liked the 0.2 saving on Evans alright, but FFS being so high on Dawson swayed me in the end. Bertrand very much on my radar too.

Advertisement