Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Lord TSC wrote: »
    **** me.

Not surprising. I often feel I do way, way better with "weaker" teams than I do ones full of TOTS cards, but still.

An ELI5 stolen from Reddit, for those confused...

I thought this was a feature? :confused:

I pick St Pats in all matches and they are rubbish and after 50 minutes cant run anymore.

I figured out years ago if I bought the entire pats team and manager in FUT I got 100 Chem and they are much much better then, run longer can even SKILL!!!

Is this bug just not a variation of me buying the Pats team?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

From reading up on it:

Day 1 cards -

Max Chemistry they can get is 6 which is the base. Even if they have 10 chemistry their stats will not go above the base stats on their cards. If they go below 6 chem, their stats will drop.

If you apply a chemistry style to day 1 cards for example something that boosts speed and shooting by 3, these stats can increase through chemistry 7, 8, 9 and 10. Everything else will stay at base card stats.

Non Day 1 cards -

These cards stay at their base card stats no matter what, so as if you are always playing them at 6 chem. You can put players out of position, low fitness, apply chemistry styles - the cards stats will not change. Its a what you see is what you get, TOTW Messi playing at full back will keep his stats as if played RW. These cards also do not need fitness.

Its obviously a bug that was missed, but it does make it interesting all the same. I completely fell out of love with FIFA this year for the first time in years. Havent played since before Christmas properly. Id nearly be tempted if it was kept like this!

One thing is for sure though, EA need greater transparency when it comes to explaining how Chemistry works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

joe123 wrote: »
    From reading up on it:

Day 1 cards -

Non Day 1 cards -

The non day 1 cards aren't playing at 6 chem. Somebody has proved it to be 4.9. which means players are taking a reduction in stats

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/4qefzx/base_chem_is_49_proof_inside/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

The game is not how it should be hasn't been for a long time and people tried to say it was in our heads we were imagining it.

Wouldn't be even bothered with ultimate team now for the effort you put into it and you can't actually trust that it's rite.

update from robbo over in the ea forum on chemistry

Update - 1st July
    Our development teams have continued to investigate the reports of potential chemistry and fitness inconsistencies within FIFA Ultimate Team in FIFA 16, and we want to provide you with an update.

Our work has shown that there appear to be some differences in how fitness and chemistry apply to some FUT items. The differences appear to be the same for all FUT fans, but only applying to some FUT items, so we’re making some changes to ensure the attributes are being applied consistently across all items in the game.

To do that, we’re working on a title update for FIFA 16 on PC, Xbox and PlayStation platforms, and will be deploying it as soon as possible. We’ll continue to keep you updated on timing.

We appreciate the help from the FUT community and ongoing dialogue across channels like YouTube, the forums, and r/FIFA. We hear you and your interest in better understanding how FUT works, and as we move towards the launch of FIFA 17, we will be sharing more about the deeper mechanics of Ultimate Team.

We’ll be in touch again when we know the target date for the upcoming FIFA 16 update. Thank you.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/169890/fitness-and-chemistry-updated-1st-july

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

EA have released a patch that apparently fixes the chemistry issues.

Also, would anybody like to chip in to help buy me that classic iMOTM Torres? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

EA have released a patch that apparently fixes the chemistry issues.

Also, would anybody like to chip in to help buy me that classic iMOTM Torres? :pac:

Boy am I sorry I did a pack suicide

Hopefully when Lampard, Torres, Gerrard, Pirlo, Cole, and Villa get legend cards they'll look like that

Boy am I sorry I did a pack suicide

Hopefully when Lampard, Torres, Gerrard, Pirlo, Cole, and Villa get legend cards they'll look like that

I'm torn between keeping RB Higuain (130k) or selling and buying maybe Gerrard. Seems the only one I could afford. He's going for around 180k atm and Torres around 300k.. Or I could use that hmvgamecredit thing and open packs :pac:

I'm torn between keeping RB Higuain (130k) or selling and buying maybe Gerrard. Seems the only one I could afford. He's going for around 180k atm and Torres around 300k.. Or I could use that hmvgamecredit thing and open packs :pac:

Higuain will have other great cards in future years, this could be the only chance to have a good Gerrard for a while. Plus these special Euros cards will hold value since they're basically like legends.

Higuain will have other great cards in future years, this could be the only chance to have a good Gerrard for a while. Plus these special Euros cards will hold value since they're basically like legends.

Yeah, that's true. Think I might open a few packs then if I don't pack anyone, I'll sell up RB Higuain... Best striker I've used on the game this year.

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's true. Think I might open a few packs then if I don't pack anyone, I'll sell up RB Higuain... Best striker I've used on the game this year.

Had his 90 IF for a while and was never terribly impressed

Reminded me of Lewandowski, the type of striker who'll finish chances given to him but never creates his own chances

Had his 90 IF for a while and was never terribly impressed

Reminded me of Lewandowski, the type of striker who'll finish chances given to him but never creates his own chances

I had his TIF (not sure which rating that is) to sell on when upgrades came out...wasn't impressed with that either. But this one is a whole different kettle of fish..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not played in a few weeks now. Did they fix the chem glitch? Working on building a new team and wondering if I can ignore chem and pack it with IFs who don't link with each other but will get their base chem anyway?

Not played in a few weeks now. Did they fix the chem glitch? Working on building a new team and wondering if I can ignore chem and pack it with IFs who don't link with each other but will get their base chem anyway?

Not yet. haven't touched it myself. Lost interest all together being playing pro clubs more lately. They will be releasing a patch soon as they need to test it before 17 I say

With the patch, I will believe it when I see it. I would be sure that they knew this problem existed for a while, and didn't bother doing anything bout it, in which case I can't see them doing much till at least the next game. Thanks though :) figuring out now who I want to pair with TotS Slimani up front :P

With the patch, I will believe it when I see it. I would be sure that they knew this problem existed for a while, and didn't bother doing anything bout it, in which case I can't see them doing much till at least the next game. Thanks though :) figuring out now who I want to pair with TotS Slimani up front :P

Use Tots layun up front. ;)

Update on the patch. It's now available for pc so other platforms should follow soon

Lol, that shows me.

Was just sitting down to build a team too :(

Lol, that shows me.

Was just sitting down to build a team too :(

actually went to play a mate last night but had to make a team first. couldn't even find the energy to do it so just used all loan players that i had all no chem between them. while he had full chem. won all the games and he raged the last one :pac:

according to reddit the patch is now live on consoles. not home so wont be able to check till this evening. i may start thinking about a team here in work. gor 320k to play with

Yeah, looks live on Xbox anyway :(

Working on a team with ToTS Icardi and Slimani up front. Crosses and headers everywhere :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Anyone know a link to show everything the patch does?

I'm on PS4 but I presume it's the same on all consoles.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Anyone know a link to show everything the patch does?

I'm on PS4 but I presume it's the same on all consoles.

http://www.product-reviews.net/fifa-update-notes there's a screen grab on this site. It's basically just says it addressed the inconsistencies in chemistry and fitness on some fut items

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

the game can be so frustrating sometimes, went back to playing online divisions this week got to game 9 in division 4 winning 4-1 with 85 mins gone and ea servers went down, as did my automatic promotion and chance of league title, have a game left so can still get promoted but it nearly cost me a tv..........I wonder would ea be liable for that

so finally made two teams. will try them later

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/15701884/
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/15701920/

have 80k left so open to any changes you might have ;)

Been playing a lot of career mode lately...into my 2nd season at Liverpool. My expectations were to win the Europa, Semi-finals in the FA and qualify for champions league next season. I won both cups but finished 6th in the league and still got sacked :( had developed a really good squad too...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 344 ✭✭Kobe248

Been playing a lot of career mode lately...into my 2nd season at Liverpool. My expectations were to win the Europa, Semi-finals in the FA and qualify for champions league next season. I won both cups but finished 6th in the league and still got sacked :( had developed a really good squad too...

Started playing career myself

Playing with Monaco 9th in the league so everything not looking well :(

Sold a few starters and thought I was good enough to play with young players

I wasnt :(

Kobe248 wrote: »
    Started playing career myself

Playing with Monaco 9th in the league so everything not looking well :(

Sold a few starters and thought I was good enough to play with young players

I wasnt :(

I went for semi-realistic, so sold all the players that Liverpool sold and bought who they have now...Benteke was top scorer in his first season and sold for 35m to Leverkusen (Barca wouldn't pay 35). Then the opportunity rose to bring back Suarez...couldn't resist it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 344 ✭✭Kobe248

I went for semi-realistic, so sold all the players that Liverpool sold and bought who they have now...Benteke was top scorer in his first season and sold for 35m to Leverkusen (Barca wouldn't pay 35). Then the opportunity rose to bring back Suarez...couldn't resist it!

Semi realistic for Monaco is sign every young Portuguese players :pac:

Nearly done with FUT now. Down to Div 4, and everyone is just spaming skill moves. I'm not as bad a gamer as FUT makes me feel sometimes, but I worry most casual fans have moved on so all thats left are the hardcore fans who are, well, good....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Nearly done with FUT now. Down to Div 4, and everyone is just spaming skill moves. I'm not as bad a gamer as FUT makes me feel sometimes, but I worry most casual fans have moved on so all thats left are the hardcore fans who are, well, good....

I think it's the same every year I haven't played ultimate team in a month I'm after playing seasons and playing career mode on pc using a mod to make it more realistic and I love it.

I'll give ultimate team a go again next year on pc but if it wears thin quickly I'll be giving it a miss there are tons of games coming out that will catch my attention more.

Advertisement