Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    How seriously do you guys take the chemistry thing?

Always have, personally I wouldn't use any players off chem if at all possible

Based on my experiences in the draft, 60 chem is usually enough for my opponents though :(

It's probably down to you though whether chem is important

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Always have, personally I wouldn't use any players off chem if at all possible

Based on my experiences in the draft, 60 chem is usually enough for my opponents though :(

It's probably down to you though whether chem is important

Yeah think I will do a cleanout and settle for 70 or 80 chem.

Also anyone recommend me a goal keeper? I have been using cech but some of the stupid long range goals he has been letting in, he is getting the boot.

Also anyone recommend me a goal keeper? I have been using cech but some of the stupid long range goals he has been letting in, he is getting the boot.

Begovic has always been a beast. De Gea/Neuer are quite good though but Begovic is every bit as good for a fraction of the price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Blatter wrote: »
    I won the draft 13 times over the last few weeks on the brothers account. One of the times I won it, I got TOTS Hummels and TOTS Hernandez in the one pack. The other 12 times I've won it, I got players like Vidal, Diego Costa, TOTS Buffarinia and a good few in form cards that fetched quite a bit. You generally get around packs worth in total around 100,000 coins for winning the draft.

Ironically, one of the few occasions I lost the draft in the first round, I got TOTS Lukaku out of the resulting standard gold pack, which sold for 420,000. That was complete pox!

I always wondered who won these drafts :), best I've seen my lads do is few round2 wins. Watched them play a few games of the current spanish cup to try to win the player, every team they play seem to already have that special card, seriously why bother play it again when you already have it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

My opinion is that this happens with all keepers ive had de gea,neure,lloris,if navas and i now using tots oblak and everyone of them concede long shots for sport. If your playing against someone that knows how to exploit long shots it dont matter who your keeper is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I've played about 300 games in ut but have only ever played at home about 3 times,anyone else like this? And why is that? It annoys me tbh

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I've played about 300 games in ut but have only ever played at home about 3 times,anyone else like this? And why is that? It annoys me tbh

Same, I just put it down to my ****ty connection

What's yours like?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Same, I just put it down to my ****ty connection

What's yours like?

Bit iffy at times,maybe that's it

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just opened one of the mega rare packs and got toty godin when is best time to sell don't have a spainish team this year

• Advertisement

gotthebug wrote: »
    Just opened one of the mega rare packs and got toty godin when is best time to sell don't have a spainish team this year

Keep it for a couple weeks anyway if you keep if for a month or so the prices sky rocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Got to the final of the fut draft today. Had a full 100 chemistry team. Lost the the 4-2 to the guy with 32 chemistry. The whole was pure rubbish. What's the point of chemistry.

Got to the final of the fut draft today. Had a full 100 chemistry team. Lost the the 4-2 to the guy with 32 chemistry. The whole was pure rubbish. What's the point of chemistry.

Yeah, it is for the obsessive compulsive types I think. I have been struggling in division 3 for a while with 100% chemistry. Sold everyone and put together a team with 70-80 chem. 3 wins, no goals conceded so far.

Chemistry = nonsense.

Anyone open much packs for TOTS?

Didn't bother at all this year, after getting TOTS Ronaldo last year I feel I've used up any luck I'm ever going to have in packs

Yeah opened a couple got tots Bruno twice. Sold him for 45k each

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I have a bit of an odd request. I am looking for fit Ronaldo and David Alaba into the same team. The Ronaldo would have to be as far up the left side as possible and the Alaba would be a centre midfielder.

I'm useless at this squad building and very unimaginative.

I already have Ronaldo and the rest of the budget would be about 200k.

Many thanks for your help!

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I have a bit of an odd request. I am looking for fit Ronaldo and David Alaba into the same team. The Ronaldo would have to be as far up the left side as possible and the Alaba would be a centre midfielder.

I'm useless at this squad building and very unimaginative.

I already have Ronaldo and the rest of the budget would be about 200k.

Many thanks for your help!

Something like this would be a serious team

If Alaba needs to be the centre centre mid though this team would be better, probably is better actually

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Does anyone know what player will be up for grabs if you win the ligue 1 tourney? Its not available til Monday so guessing they are keeping it unannounced until then :(

Ligue 1 tournament reward is Gonalons, higher rated than the other rewards. I loved Huth when they done it, probably because of Leicester though and the fact I would have bought him anyway.

Gonalons as with all them are still pretty crap, the people who could use a special card like this will find the tournament difficult to win, and those who can win it usually can get better options

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/737327988010848256

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, I give up on online tournaments. Have played UT since 11 and never have I won an online tournament. Tried 3 times just there and couldn't even get past the 1st round...all 2-1 losses :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Been playing Overwatch the last few days, but when I return to FUT, I'm so building a team round TOTS Podolski as a 7 chem striker. 99 shot power, 90 long shots, 90 volleys, with 88 finishing and 86 positioning.

TOTS Podolski looks a beast, TOTS Nani looks good too you should fit him in if you can

Think I'm done with FUT for this year myself, it's all a bit stale, everyone has super teams, and I can't settle on a team myself as there's so much good teams you can build.

I usually give up on FUT a bit before the end and I'm mad for the new one when it comes out, but I'm getting sick of FUT earlier every year now. I hope there's something big next year to keep the interest for me.

Legends on PS4.
    The ability to use any player in any position on full chem. Can't use players on 7 chem at all, just bugs me.
    More variety in the draft, now it's basically my Messi/Ronaldo is better than yours with most teams.
    More rewards when you win divisions/tournaments. Untradebale packs would be perfect, and wouldn't affect the market in any way.

Glad im not the only one haha im stuck into just cause 3 on pc for past week and half or so its nice to play something to bloody relax to and not try smash up screen.

I'm playing career mode mostly now, much more stress free. Online FUT is so draining, I'd never play more than 4/5 games in one sitting, have gotten a dozen games with career mode before I even realize what time it is

I'm complaining about it now but I'll be the first here excited about FUT 17 and looking up news on it every day come August

I'm stuck on csgo/overwatch/dirty bomb on PC. Bought RB Higuain and played a few games tho..he's insanely good.

I've decided to sell my two teams that kept me in div 1 and accepted the fact I'm not going to win it. So my new approach will be ton try out players I wouldn't normally use or players I've wanted to try. I tried out pogba didn't think much of him. Not worth the 80k.
    Tried out tots gignac, would recommend trying him he's not the fast2but his 93 shot more then makes up for 12 goals in 6 apps. Rooney thought he was rubbish. Hulk he's a strong fcuker. Valbuanla (crap spelling) very good dribbling on the ball caused the other player problems every time. And last payet. Didn't like him at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Sold all the teams I built so down to 500 K coins trying to win the draft for trophy, bored of the FUT which I kinda blame on the draft :mad:

astonaidan wrote: »
    Sold all the teams I built so down to 500 K coins trying to win the draft for trophy, bored of the FUT which I kinda blame on the draft :mad:

Have ya still not won that yet :pac:

Ah that really was a joke of a trophy to add, I'd prefer the get an inform player trophy over that.
    There's one from last year that I gave up trying to get as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Missed the Serie A tournie, was away last weekend and I though it would have been on for the week.

Having some fun with this team though:

387778.PNG

I'll get Sandro soon, and I'll swap Icardi for Salah TOTS as an RF then. Sold Florenzi for good profit, but Perez is doing a fine job in there at the moment.

• Advertisement

blaa85 wrote: »
    Missed the Serie A tournie, was away last weekend and I though it would have been on for the week.

Having some fun with this team though:

387778.PNG

I'll get Sandro soon, and I'll swap Icardi for Salah TOTS as an RF then. Sold Florenzi for good profit, but Perez is doing a fine job in there at the moment.

Salah's regular card is insanely good. Playing him RF in my 4321 with Felipe Anderson at LF and RB Higuain up top. Deadly trio.

Advertisement