Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Have ya still not won that yet :pac:

Ah that really was a joke of a trophy to add, I'd prefer the get an inform player trophy over that.
    There's one from last year that I gave up trying to get as well.

No get ****ed over everytime I get to the final
    If they wanted to have a trophy for draft why not make it eligible for offline mode

Anyone fancy helping me get the draft trophy, Id happily give who ever will help 200k in coins :o just need them to concede a few games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

astonaidan wrote: »
    Anyone fancy helping me get the draft trophy, Id happily give who ever will help 200k in coins :o just need them to concede a few games

I'll have a go for ya over the next couple of days if ya want. I have a fairly good record it it. Might take a few goes though, depends on opposition. I won 5 drafts in a row at one stage but went 4 attempts without winning it recently. Should be safe enough to get it in 2/3 goes max. No need to give me coins for it.

Blatter wrote: »
    I'll have a go for ya over the next couple of days if ya want. I have a fairly good record it it. Might take a few goes though, depends on opposition. I won 5 drafts in a row at one stage but went 4 attempts without winning it recently. Should be safe enough to get it in 2/3 goes max. No need to give me coins for it.

Sound buddy, that be awesome :D
    It has me broken at this stage :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Sound buddy, that be awesome :D
    It has me broken at this stage :(

Hopefully ya get it. I was lucky to get it on my third attempt. Funny thing is one of my mates who hasnt got it yet it won the whone thing on my account the last day :pac: he was not impressed :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Forgot to say yesterday when I posted team. If you have any IF or tots cards, they start every match with 100% fitness, regardless of what the fitness indicator shows when choosing your squad. Since I have a full IF squad, I rarely have to use fitness items, although I haven't let anyone hit zero yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

blaa85 wrote: »
    Forgot to say yesterday when I posted team. If you have any IF or tots cards, they start every match with 100% fitness, regardless of what the fitness indicator shows when choosing your squad. Since I have a full IF squad, I rarely have to use fitness items, although I haven't let anyone hit zero yet.

How do you know this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Liamalone wrote: »
    How do you know this?

Had everyone at 70 odd fitness the other day, but they kept lasting the match. I thought it was just myself, but I Had a Google and found a few reddit threads talking about it recently. On ps4 BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

It's going to be tricky to win Division 1. Have many of you done it? It feels like having to win ~8 out of 10 cup finals before extra time. Finished the first season comfortably holding but could only get a max 20 points with just 2 games left. Started the next season with a loss so I'm pretty much screwed for winning it this time around too. Not confident I can tackle these teams full of blues with my fitness team either.

Managed to win the EA TOTS Cup kit yesterday at least.

Had possibly my greatest comeback victory today. Was 4 nil down after half an hour. Was about to quit but played on. Ended up getting the equaliser in the 85th min and then he fell apart won 7-4 and saved a peno. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Gotta love momentum, when it's on your side you're unstoppable

If you're guy who was 4-0 up, you probably need a new controller and filler for the walls

If you're guy who was 4-0 up, you probably need a new controller and filler for the walls

I tell ya this much he made bits of me. Used the skill moves effectively and cut me open to shreds. One of my mates was watching me and we both agreed he was good. I was going to message him and ask him for any tips. I left it :P

I was in final of the draft, went 3 goals up all while missing a penalty in the first min. The guy scored 3 goals in second half but I got a penalty in 90+ min, missed it. Scored 1 in injury time he scored in last min of play so 4-4, got ball from tip of ran up field won penalty then missed it, i then went and lost in the shootout scoring 1 penalty, so I took 7 penalties in the game and scored 1 :mad:
    I didnt play playstation for a week, couldnt even look at it, went on a tv show binge

I was in final of the draft, went 3 goals up all while missing a penalty in the first min. The guy scored 3 goals in second half but I got a penalty in 90+ min, missed it. Scored 1 in injury time he scored in last min of play so 4-4, got ball from tip of ran up field won penalty then missed it, i then went and lost in the shootout scoring 1 penalty, so I took 7 penalties in the game and scored 1 :mad:
    I didnt play playstation for a week, couldnt even look at it, went on a tv show binge

Draft is such a killer, it's not worth the pressure when only good players play it.

It was enjoyable at the start, when everyone had a few goes at it, and because there were little in forms teams weren't as op.

Play it at the start of 17 when it comes out and you'll enjoy it more. It's not worth it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Momentum? Is that what we're calling it now? Mon tay feck, we all know it's FUT doing it's thang. Doesn't seem to happen in Seasons but in Ultimate Team the game rips you to shreds at times/for a spell of games.

Love/Hate, great tv show but for me FUT takes the biscuit here lol.

Blunt strikers, inept passers, the classic one of players on your own team doing suplexes on each other instead of collecting an open ball. Yes, fut is doing it's thing. Just take a break and hope, not likely, that things will return to normal thereafter. Even better, just play the 'proper' game that is Seasons.

Ahhhhh feck it, one more game lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Momentum? Is that what we're calling it now? Mon tay feck, we all know it's FUT doing it's thang. Doesn't seem to happen in Seasons but in Ultimate Team the game rips you to shreds at times/for a spell of games.

Love/Hate, great tv show but for me FUT takes the biscuit here lol.

Blunt strikers, inept passers, the classic one of players on your own team doing suplexes on each other instead of collecting an open ball. Yes, fut is doing it's thing. Just take a break and hope, not likely, that things will return to normal thereafter. Even better, just play the 'proper' game that is Seasons.

Ahhhhh feck it, one more game lol

Haha love this sums it up in a nutshell.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Always feel the worst thing to see at half time is 0 shots, 0 shots on target from your opponent, cause you know it's about to start raining in goals :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Always feel the worst thing to see at half time is 0 shots, 0 shots on target from your opponent, cause you know it's about to start raining in goals :(

No the worst thing to see at half time is 0 shots on goal and none on target from your opponent and they winning 2 nil.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Took three attempts at it but managed to win Division 1. Had to win my last three games to do it after a few early screw ups. That'll probably be me for FIFA16........ don't think I will play much more, unless I'm tempted to change my team completely to try some of the better TOTS players like Griezmann or Insigne.

CkuC_BDWgAAKiXo.jpg:small

v3ttel wrote: »
    Took three attempts at it but managed to win Division 1. Had to win my last three games to do it after a few early screw ups. That'll probably be me for FIFA16........ don't think I will play much more, unless I'm tempted to change my team completely to try some of the better TOTS players like Griezmann or Insigne.

CkuC_BDWgAAKiXo.jpg:small

Fair play lad thats well done.

• Advertisement

Using TOTS Hernandez and having fun. 9 goals in 7 games now :D

anyone been checking out the craic over on the fifa reddit forum. they have found two glitches.

any card that isn't a day one card doesn't need a fitness card. And the other theory is because this is broken so could the chemistry stats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/4puvlb/urighteousonix_proving_that_the_theory_is_true/

**** me.

Not surprising. I often feel I do way, way better with "weaker" teams than I do ones full of TOTS cards, but still.

An ELI5 stolen from Reddit, for those confused...
    From what I understand, as we have seen with the fitness glitch, non day one cards seem to default in game to base fitness (99) and base chem (4), regardless of what it says in the squad selection screens. As all In-forms, Winter Upgrades, position changes or any Special Cards aren't day one cards, they will always default to 4 Chem. Whereas a day one Non In-Form card doesn't suffer this base default glitch so it retains the chemistry you see in ths squad selection screen, which you can have at a maximum of 10 as we all know.

TLDR: IF Lukaku will always default to 4 chem (no higher or lower) in-game regardless of on screen information.

NIF non upgraded Lukaku will retain whatever chem you have managed to get it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That's weird...4 chem on non-day 1 players no matter what?! So there's nothing really special then about IFs, TOTS etc if they're playing on 4 chem..might as well just stick with a cheap team throughout the game :P

That's weird...4 chem on non-day 1 players no matter what?! So there's nothing really special then about IFs, TOTS etc if they're playing on 4 chem..might as well just stick with a cheap team throughout the game :P

Certainly with IF's or position changes that dont have significant stat boosts. Any cards that were released after launch and only have a +1 or +2 will preform, at best, at the same level as the normal cards, if not worse.

Now, if the updated cards have significant stats boosts, they should play better. The real issue is the fact a 10 chem normal card will get a stats boost, while a 4 chem IF card won't.

Surely it's wrong telling people to buy fifa points to open packs to get these IF's, TOTY's, TOTS's etc

Wonder will EA comment on it, or if some sort of case can be brought against them? It surely falls under false advertising of some sort

Upside is, I sold my entire team two days ago and there's probably going to be a massive price drop now :pac:

Will probably build a team and ignore chem altogether, since (if I'm right), a team of IF players with 0 chem will still get boosted to 4 chem per player, and they can't get tired.

I see a few of the main gaming media sites have picked up the storyear so ea will have to release a statement about it soon enough. Be interesting to see what crap they come out with

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

one free gold pack(untradeable) for all will be their attempt to compensate us. it explains why ifs have rarely worked for me costing a lot of coins in the process

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    one free gold pack(untradeable) for all will be their attempt to compensate us. it explains why ifs have rarely worked for me costing a lot of coins in the process

No sign of a free pack, just your general bs corporate response

http://imgur.com/QobxmIS

Advertisement