Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liga BBVA TOTS announced! 99 Ronaldo...should be 99 Suarez imo

Benzema is about as high as i will be able go. Koke and bruno will make two good midfielders and oblak too in goal hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Benzema is about as high as i will be able go. Koke and bruno will make two good midfielders and oblak too in goal hopefully

Lucas Perez looks decent too, all 80+ stats apart from defending. Looks like a good, hopefully cheap Spanish striker.

Lucas Perez looks decent too, all 80+ stats apart from defending. Looks like a good, hopefully cheap Spanish striker.

He would be another good option for a cam he has good passing skills.

He would be another good option for a cam he has good passing skills.

I still have yet to buy a TOTS card...BBVA might be my first indulge. Or if Serie A is out soon I might wait for that

I still have yet to buy a TOTS card...BBVA might be my first indulge. Or if Serie A is out soon I might wait for that

I havent bought one either i been waiting for bbva to come along. Ill be bored of fut in a couple weeks i dont be bother with any of the addons for summer tournament's ill be done for this year then id say

• Advertisement

I havent bought one either i been waiting for bbva to come along. Ill be bored of fut in a couple weeks i dont be bother with any of the addons for summer tournament's ill be done for this year then id say

Yeah, I've been messing about on a second account. Building squads with unusual players which has been fun.

Prices dont look bad for most of them they should drop pretty low by monday. The big 3 will probably bee too much for most of us.

How did i miss tots benat a new free kick king for cheap money

Some people should really check before they list stuff

raun1z.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Some people should really check before they list stuff

raun1z.png

Yout jammy fcuker. Fair play

• Advertisement

Yout jammy fcuker. Fair play

I fuking wish mate.. i missed him someone else had him gone i just screen shot it to show how silly some people are.

I always wonder how people are so fast to snatch up those deals!

Well someone has to win it basically. A lot of people use sniping method or else someone won it that was a fraction of a second quicker and extremely lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

deals that cheap are usually bots

at this stage of fut people have worked out how to get bots to do things through the web app, that's why the web app usually gets pulled towards the end of fut

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I just put odemendi,komany,and de Bryne up for sale,useless ****ers

I really shouldnt play ultimate team when im drunk haha woke this morning and had bought these blue lads.

24en700.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've given up buying them..I just getting hammered by crap teams then thanks to fut's handicapping system. My team just turn into a team of spastics while my opponents team turn into basically the best team that ever existed..
    Its not like they're better than me..I still run rings around them but after you've hit the crossbar about 10 times in the first 20 mins and your players start knocking each other out I end up just rage quitting. Drop my tots players and voila..I'm kicking ass again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Blazer wrote:
    I've given up buying them..I just getting hammered by crap teams then thanks to fut's handicapping system. My team just turn into a team of spastics while my opponents team turn into basically the best team that ever existed.. Its not like they're better than me..I still run rings around them but after you've hit the crossbar about 10 times in the first 20 mins and your players start knocking each other out I end up just rage quitting. Drop my tots players and voila..I'm kicking ass again.

Yip, happened me too. Got rid of all but Toty Modric and everything seems back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

deals that cheap are usually bots

at this stage of fut people have worked out how to get bots to do things through the web app, that's why the web app usually gets pulled towards the end of fut

I will assume the use of those bots is something that EA would ban you for ? I thought RNG was bad in Destiny, my lads must have spent over 150K of coins on friday night and nothing decent to show for it. Deffo seems weighted to you spending real money, and not just coins you make in the game.

syboit wrote: »
    I will assume the use of those bots is something that EA would ban you for ? I thought RNG was bad in Destiny, my lads must have spent over 150K of coins on friday night and nothing decent to show for it. Deffo seems weighted to you spending real money, and not just coins you make in the game.

Yeah, packs are literally a waste of time. The chances of getting a decent player are slim enough. Only best time to get some good coin value for your money would be the opening week of a new FIFA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Yeah, packs are literally a waste of time. The chances of getting a decent player are slim enough. Only best time to get some good coin value for your money would be the opening week of a new FIFA.

By playing the draft game wouldn't the rewards be similar rewards (even getting beat in first or second round). Do people reckon those might have a better chance of earning better players.

By playing the draft game wouldn't the rewards be similar rewards (even getting beat in first or second round). Do people reckon those might have a better chance of earning better players.

Draft is really only worth it, in my experience, if you win it. Otherwise, you're just cutting short of the 15k you paid to play it. But it's still fun to play :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Draft is really only worth it, in my experience, if you win it. Otherwise, you're just cutting short of the 15k you paid to play it. But it's still fun to play :P

Ive played it 20 times and only got a handfull of players that made me the money back. Chiellini, Ramos and Ribery
    Every other times ive been down about 10k

Spent nearly 2 months in division one and two and as soon as i invest in tots im down to division 4 haha ya have to love it.

I fear that's going to happen to me when I buy RB Higuain...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I had 12 wins in a row in FUT over the last few days. I thought I'd found a first and second team that I like using equally and good custom tactics. Decided to play the last few games on my season in D2, just needed a draw from the last game to win the title. I conceded 3 goals in 10 game minutes, ended up losing 3-1, hit the post 3 times and missed out on the title. Just when you think things are starting to work, FIFA gives ya a swift kick in the nuts.

This will be my first season in D1 as I mostly play the tournaments, online seasons record is 50-15-15...... hopefully I can pox a D1 title at some point.

I'd love to give that TOTS Benzema card a try, looks ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I won the draft 13 times over the last few weeks on the brothers account. One of the times I won it, I got TOTS Hummels and TOTS Hernandez in the one pack. The other 12 times I've won it, I got players like Vidal, Diego Costa, TOTS Buffarinia and a good few in form cards that fetched quite a bit. You generally get around packs worth in total around 100,000 coins for winning the draft.

Ironically, one of the few occasions I lost the draft in the first round, I got TOTS Lukaku out of the resulting standard gold pack, which sold for 420,000. That was complete pox!

Blatter wrote: »
    I won the draft 13 times over the last few weeks on the brothers account. One of the times I won it, I got TOTS Hummels and TOTS Hernandez in the one pack. The other 12 times I've won it, I got players like Vidal, Diego Costa, TOTS Buffarinia and a good few in form cards that fetched quite a bit. You generally get around packs worth in total around 100,000 coins for winning the draft.

Ironically, one of the few occasions I lost the draft in the first round, I got TOTS Lukaku out of the resulting standard gold pack, which sold for 420,000. That was complete pox!

13 feckin times :eek: what are you some sort of GOD. Anytime you fancy shooting me a favour and doing it for me yet me know
    PLEASE DO IT FOR ME :o

Brother is taking the PS4 so selling all my players. Its a sad day :(
    Played draft 5 times last night, only got 2 wins kept losing the 3rd :mad:
    At least Ill have a load of coins to go hard at it when i get the console back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

How seriously do you guys take the chemistry thing?

Advertisement