Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

A pair of bright organs Luck shoes, bright orange Team Holsworth Kit and a Helemt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

godtabh wrote: »
    A pair of bright organs Luck shoes, bright orange Team Holsworth Kit and a Helemt.

You've been Tango 'd

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

secman wrote: »
    You've been Tango 'd

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

A pair of sworks 7 shoes, Prevail sworks helmet, 4iiii powermeter, mavic open pro rim and spokes to build up my old g3 powertap. cleats and chains-as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭youtheman

A pair of sworks 7 shoes, Prevail sworks helmet, 4iiii powermeter, mavic open pro rim and spokes to build up my old g3 powertap. cleats and chains-as always.

Where did you order the 4iiii powermeter from?. Was looking at the podium version (with the rechargeable battery) but the only place I could see selling them was in the U.S. (not sure if I'll get stuck for import tax).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Internet Friend

Payday is dangerous. SealSkinz Neoprene Open Sole Overshoe & Cateye Volt 800 RC Front Light on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

youtheman wrote: »
    Where did you order the 4iiii powermeter from?. Was looking at the podium version (with the rechargeable battery) but the only place I could see selling them was in the U.S. (not sure if I'll get stuck for import tax).

I just got the Precision, It's a 105, but it is within 0.5% of the reading of my g3 hub, so it's perfect for my uses, I only train with power, I might do 1 or 2 races with it, but in May, it comes off the bike again until September, as I just do long spins and no racing really, maybe some mtb.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

One of those fancy Feedback Sports Sprint workstands! Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭cletus

New (to me) helmet and skull cap, courtesy of the cycling adverts forum

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Miklos wrote: »
    One of those fancy Feedback Sports Sprint workstands! Can't wait.

I have the Pro Elite - really quality stuff, even just to look at.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

pair of Galibier Mistral tights.

The Lidl tights I've been wearing the last few months are actually pretty warm, but they are not comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

loyatemu wrote:
    pair of Galibier Mistral tights.

I have a pair of these but I don't find them too comfortable for any distance over 40km. Ideal for wet conditions nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

rushfan wrote: »
    I have a pair of these but I don't find them too comfortable for any distance over 40km. Ideal for wet conditions nonetheless.

this is not what I wanted to hear :)

well I'll find out soon either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

loyatemu wrote: »
    this is not what I wanted to hear :)

I've used them for 2 winters and found them A1.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I've found them fine well up over 4 overs and 100+km, good enough I have two pairs. They're not as comfortable as their Energie Elite shorts, but then I haven't found any that are tbh!

loyatemu wrote:

loyatemu wrote:
    this is not what I wanted to hear

Maybe the problem is my rear end so!!!🀔

New shoes en route, pricey but exactly what i like.

Northwave Revolution

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

dahat wrote: »
    New shoes en route, pricey but exactly what i like.

Northwave Revolution

I've a pair of these, they're the nicest I've ever had.

Miklos wrote: »
    I've a pair of these, they're the nicest I've ever had.

Love to hear that!!

I have always used Northwave shoes, cant fault them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

Lots of stuff,

New club membership and Cycling Ireland Licence and club league entry,

New shoes https://www.rapha.cc/fr/en/shop/classic-shoes/product/CLS01XXHVP (pink version of course!)

And a new bike https://www.evanscycles.com/en-ie/scott-foil-30-2018-road-bike-EV314362

An expensive few days but with no running on the cards for the next few months I'll give bike racing a go and see how that works out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Oberkon

joey100 wrote: »
    Lots of stuff,

New club membership and Cycling Ireland Licence and club league entry,

New shoes https://www.rapha.cc/fr/en/shop/classic-shoes/product/CLS01XXHVP (pink version of course!)

And a new bike https://www.evanscycles.com/en-ie/scott-foil-30-2018-road-bike-EV314362

An expensive few days but with no running on the cards for the next few months I'll give bike racing a go and see how that works out!

That Scott Foil is a beauty , I’d be tempted on that myself . Running and cycling are so different . Weight falls off me running easily but cycling not so much .
    Good luck with the racing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭saccades

CI race license for myself and the nipper.

£20 for a W200 event top, I quite like the design and couldn't resist a half decent quality top at that price.

Cables, brake fluid, HT2 bottom bracket as I rearrange my bikes (stripping the decent kit off the superseded full suss) changing the igh Hardtail to 1x.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

Zipp 404 NSWs in the post. 13,000km out of a set of cosmics, but rear rim eventually split.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

PBK bike box , hopefully keep everything safe from Dublin to Lofoten Norway for our summer insomnia escapade.

I've added the below to delivery list....whoops...

Galibier shorts
    Roubaix Long sleeve
    Cleats
    Velotoze overshoes
    New 52t chainring

Should stop now really...

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭wheelo01

Nothing, I dont know what has come over me - I must be sick. First time in a year.

A pair of Pro 5 Endurance bibshorts from Galibier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

Got a great deal on an OS99-CSI stem, and much less fun, a preload bolt for my crank arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

Headset bearings that Canyon where supposed to ship last week but decided to send the wrong ones originally. Their customer support is also as tragic and slow as it ever was. Terrible, terrible company to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Lazer bullet helmet in near club colours for €90

Advertisement