Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options
1979899100101103»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭seanin4711

review after install plz,love to know if you could lock out the front D shifter for 1x applications

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Yes fitted but haven't done comparison v elite direto as yet - any day now.

165mm arms with 56 oval Passquest Narrow/wide 1 x chainring for TT season.

Caveat is its 4 bolt only.

They do a 5bolt but its 100+ euro more.

I had the Kickstarter single sided PM from Magene from a few years back,but wanted a more refined product.

bought from panda podium for €285 including all shipping and customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭cletus

Waiting on a bb tool to be delivered from bike-discount. If it's not here in the next day or two, I'll be leaving the bearings in until after Gravel Grind West

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭fat bloke

I'm gone a bit mad on the spending lately, so much so I've had to create an xl sheet to keep track of what I've ordered and when they're due for delivery.

A load of protein muck from one crowd.

A bargain Bora Hansgruhe S-works prevail 3 helmet and a new pair of Shimano RH7 shoes from bikediscount - some good bargains there at the minute.

Shorts and Jerseys from Le Col - taking a punt on sizing.

Some miscellanous stuff from Temu - a knock off Garmin strap, a quad lock style phone holder and a punt on an uber cheap pair of Poc -alike glasses.

A pair of Garmins Rallye power pedals (single sided) - direct from Garmin as part of a trade-in, trade up offer.

And finally a pair of Specs from Victory Chimp which got a mention in a web article on budget eyewear for the bike - Lots of companies now selling largely the same stuff but Victory Chimp claim to provide a prescription lens holder as part of the package. So - we'll see sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Gilna opticians in IFSC have had non-issue glazing those types of behind glasses inserts for me. Planet x had a range of them and I had cheap rockbros ones too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭G1032

Contacted Elite about a couple of weeks ago about a knocking sound coming from my turbo. It's 4 year old Elite Turbo Muin (direct drive but not a smart trainer)

Anyway, they wanted a video in which they could hear the sound. They don't know exactly what the cause is but most likely the 2 bearings and or bearing shaft that are worn (common enough issue it seems).

So they said they'd ship the 2 bearings, the bearing shaft, replacement oil, and the oil drum o-ring.

It was shipped from Italy yesterday morning and just got notification from DHL that it's been delivered! Impressive.

Post edited by G1032 on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭cletus

New rear tyre. Put a hole in the one that's on the bike that's not quite holding a plug. Ended up replugging the same hole 4 times on Saturday

Advertisement