Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Campagnolo V3 upgrade kit.
    Nothing wrong with V2 but being able to move switch the shifting to match etap means it's less taxing in my tiny brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

at last, a new bike in the post. droool.
    e5f4a33e195cdccf0715855f8429a.jpg

that counts as a bike related thing, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭cletus

Not nearly as exciting as the very beautiful bike in the post above me, but there's a pair of boxer shorts with an arse pad (very slowly) winging its way towards me from China

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

Pair of Galibier tights for the cold & wet weather.
    Should have ordered then a month ago...bbbrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Sinbad_NI wrote:
    Pair of Galibier tights for the cold & wet weather. Should have ordered then a month ago...bbbrrrr

Likewise, ordered a pair of Galibier Mistral deep winter tights tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Galibier Winter Gloves and the fire feet socks arrived today. looking forward to using them, they sent a free pen too!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,039 ✭✭✭✭neris

New overshoes and 2 pairs of thermal socks that were on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

new Diverge comp 105 disc brake

n +1

its cold out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Garmin Varia RTL510.

Got a £40 reduction on amazon the other day so figured that was a good (better?) price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

bp_me wrote: »
    Garmin Varia RTL510.

Got a £40 reduction on amazon the other day so figured that was a good (better?) price.

Great price.. Have read very good reviews on them.
    I've ordered myself from Amazon at that price, even though temporarily out of stock. Have one in post from Wiggle too as Amazon hadn't reduced when I bought. Will return to Wiggle if Amazon one ships inside return period.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Great price.. Have read very good reviews on them.
    I've ordered myself from Amazon at that price, even though temporarily out of stock. Have one in post from Wiggle too as Amazon hadn't reduced when I bought. Will return to Wiggle if Amazon one ships inside return period.. :D

I got an email this morning advising me of arrival between 16-22 November for mine if that helps you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

flatface wrote: »

Lovely looking machine...How did you find canyon to deal with?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭wheelo01

My new Cube attain GTC SL Disc has been shipped, it is ready for collection Wednesday.

277300_light.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

flatface wrote: »

That is a very lovely bike related thing, but what's the story with the discs?

Is that a bad photoshop job or do they actually look like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

02_2019_vitus_mountain_bike-1541017324949-13zdm481vux39-630-354.jpg

2019 Vitus Nucleus 275 VR. Long, low, and slack.

x2!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Fantastic spec for the price, seriously nice bike, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Nothing too exciting, a new bottom bracket and a gear cable. Then got sucked into the black Friday deals and got a gilet and jacket as well....

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

dhb Aeron FLT Roubaix Bib Tight - feel pretty good, similar lining to my castelli nano flex leg warmers

dhb Merino Zip Neck Base Layer - zip at the neck is something I’ve always wanted in a base layer

Muc-Off Matt Finish Detailer - bit of protection now that my good bike is also sadly becoming my commuter

Saved €66 in the Black Friday sale - got all of the above for €100

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

A "Really Bright Stuff" windproof jacket*, liner gloves, and arm, leg and knee warmers from Polaris-Bikewear, via AddressPal. I got the warmers before, so this is a spare set for if/ when one set is wet.

They have the RBS waterproof in medium only for €15, if anyone wants a hiviz commuter jacket*. Was tempted at that price myself, only I've only recently got a proviz 360.

*Going to clarify again, I'm not really a proponent of hiviz as the solution to anything, but it's one less excuse for gobsh*tes if I'm wearing some commuting.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

Stages G3 power meter. But I can't use it until Christmas :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

My new bike: Canyon Ultimate CF 7.0

Had planned on the endurance and changed my mind at the last minute...whats €200 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Chinese carbon frame that I hopefully won't have too much to pay for importing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭wheelo01

2 summer sets of kit, 3 winter bib tights from Sean Kelly, a helmet from China, and God knows what else - methinks i drink and shop too much ����

• Registered Users Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I bought 10 bibs from China, they should be here by Summer...

I actually bought them for grappling, they're really good and a lot cheaper than MMA shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

Shiny new shoes from cyclestore.co.uk

467155.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I bagged a 2015 S-Works Roubaix SL4 frameset on eBay yesterday and its currently winging its way to me at the moment. Its a beautiful matt black frame with polish/gloss black detailing so very stealth. I'll be stripping my Felt F5 and using its 6800 groupset and Fulcrum Quattro Carbon wheelset for the build.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

The new "artic" overshoes from Galibier https://galibier.cc/product/arctic/ . Really suffer with cold fingers and toes since I lost weight - their firefeet are great, I'm hoping these will do the job on the zero-ish mornings.

They also have new barrier deep winter gloves - was tempted, but found the old version does the job with liner gloves.

Also soon to be in the post, the renewal of my A4 licence... Crash, what crash? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Trekker09

New Condor Leggero frame winging it's way to me. Should be here Monday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

FSA No. 42 headset for the winter bike.
    Prologo Dimension saddle for winter bike
    Enve carbon cages for ‘good’ bike.
    Garmin out front low rise mount for ‘good’ bike.
    Fulcrum/Campy red pads for ‘good’ bike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Brooks saddle, raleigh crankset and 28 x 1.5 wheel deal for 1942 high nelly.

Advertisement