Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 2 transfers

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I've had a thought :)

Walcott to Ayew

I was quietly very impressed by him last week and Newcastle (h), Sunderland (a) aren't bad fixtures. Saves the 0.1 and an added bit of excitement for Mr. P :D

Talk me down and quick please!

I'm in. But for Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Walcott to Ayew

I was quietly very impressed by him last week and Newcastle (h), Sunderland (a) aren't bad fixtures. Saves the 0.1 and an added bit of excitement for Mr. P :D

Weird one this, it actually looks a sensible move.....

Go figure....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Walcott to Ayew

Done. One less doubt it my team now, but it's never nice to say goodbye to Theo.

Ayew going to score some goals :D

Ok it was partly his name and partly his performance!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Yaya in for cazola is my only change

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Theo makes way for Dimitri.
    I may well bring Bafetimbi in for Christian if he blanks again on Monday.
    That transfer would allow me to have Sergio for the Watford game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Skrtel for Azpil. Surely Liverpool will not concede!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

dahat wrote: »
    Sigh....-4.

Damn you Walcott, dropping to 8.9 pre wildcard is something I cannot let happen.
    T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I just pulled the trigger on Theo to Payet.

Another passenger aboard the Friday evening Theo to Payet train here.

Destination: Disappointmentville

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

v3ttel wrote: »
    Another passenger aboard the Friday evening Theo to Payet train here.

Destination: Disappointmentville

don't say that !
    he was VERY impressive sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

km79 wrote: »
    don't say that !
    he was VERY impressive sunday

I'm trying to reverse jinx it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

I may well bring Bafetimbi in for Christian if he blanks again on Monday.
    That transfer would allow me to have Sergio for the Watford game.

Maybe it's just me, but I do find it odd when people refer to players by their first name, even as a joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I gave Theo another chance. The bastard better not fail me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Done. One less doubt it my team now, but it's never nice to say goodbye to Theo.

Ayew going to score some goals :D

Ok it was partly his name and partly his performance!

Think I'll join you :) If Walcott goes nuts I can just reverse the change with my second ft :P Goes against common sense really but the 0.1 is vital at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EnergyBlaster

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Think I'll join you :) If Walcott goes nuts I can just reverse the change with my second ft :P Goes against common sense really but the 0.1 is vital at this stage.

That would be great if Rooney didn't play such sh iii tee in the last 2 matches. Can't afford to let him lose cash either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Maybe it's just me, but I do find it odd when people refer to players by their first name, even as a joke

Memphis Memphis Memphis:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Memphis Memphis Memphis:D

That's different though as he plays under that name to spite Mr Depay his father who left his mother when he was a kid.

It's actually surprising that he's called Depay in FPL and not Memphis. I mean they call Soares by his first name, Cedric, but not Memphis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

8-10 wrote: »
    That's different though as he plays under that name to spite Mr Depay his father who left his mother when he was a kid.

It's actually surprising that he's called Depay in FPL and not Memphis. I mean they call Soares by his first name, Cedric, but not Memphis

Sanchez wanted to be called Alexis as well. The commentators did call him by his first name at the start of his Arsenal career, but then sort of gave up and now they call him Sanchez.

On GSS, they were taking about Depay's name, and they jokingly said that they would still call him Depay. Feels weird calling him Memphis.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I blame Jordi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

I have two FTs and 1.5 ITB but not sure what I need to clear out this week. Rooney was shocking last night but he's playing up front unopposed for United so I still see him picking up points, particularly against Newcastle next GW. However I need Aguero in for GW 4 onward and I'm not sure how to shuffle the pack to get him in.

Ruddy - Butland
    Mert - Coates - Shaw - Huth - S. Taylor
    Cabaye - Hazard - Sterling - Özil - Anya
    Sakho - Rooney - Benteke

Advertisement