Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X83C 4K Ultra HD with Android TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Hold yer horses lads, mines on the way! :D

download.png

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭puzl

jees man DO NOT phone sony. Have some patience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Techmaster wrote: »

download.png

Holy Sh*t!! Delighted for you :D

What time did you order out of curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Fupp off :eek:

:D

Just to add, I'm pretty sure the TV you ordered was worth €2350

Edit: it's actually €2753.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

download.png

If a legit despatch, you should receive a separate email directly from Sony advising a courier will contact you shortly with an ETA. The carrier will then email you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i hate you :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

download.png

Legend, well done, lets see the photo when it arrives to cement your Legendary status, delighted for ya

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Sony are either trolling the fcuk out of us or....

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

Ha ha fair play if delivered. If anyone else was able to get on I wouldn't communicate at all with Sony. Chances are its an automated dispatch system.

Computer says YES! :)

TV arrived, a legit priced one €1055, must get home to unbox, getting excited. Will let ye know how freakin awsome it is..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

I ordered the 43 inch model. What time did you order guys? Have you gotten a separate email yet? It might say "dispatched" on an automated system BUT a separate email is key. I will wait and hope! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

xECompanyx wrote: »
    TV arrived, a legit priced one €1055, must get home to unbox, getting excited. Will let ye know how freakin awsome it is..

No it's not. It's as dishonest as the €4.99 sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

a legit priced one €1055

How is yours more legit that the 4.99 one?

How is yours more legit that the 4.99 one?

Think about it, the clue is in the price. If you would like me to spell it out for you, let me know..

Think about it, the clue is in the price. If you would like me to spelll it out for you, let me know..

Ara your hounour, I only stole 700 euro, not 1700 euro.

puzl wrote: »

Oh ya, the 4.99 was a price reduction, I forgot, lol

Now yer talkin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭brimur69

Don't be jealous

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Don't be jealous

I've got a €5 order in, I'm not jealous :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭styron

brimur69 wrote: »

Euro's a bit crappier than that sadly:

v4vt4g.jpg

I've got a €5 order in, I'm not jealous :D

Oh :( I'm jealous lol

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Oh :( I'm jealous lol

can't see it happening. I reckon we're all being troller massively by sony and boardies with photoshop skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

All of us could have "shipped" notifications on the account by this time tomorrow but that's an automated system. As I previously said, getting that email confirmation with shipping seals it!
    That's what I'm waiting on.
    Don't start planning your new home media centerpiece just yet! ;-)

brimur69 wrote: »

At least €1300 with conversion, another 30stg to ship and that's to UK. Sony store wins that battle. More in line with Harvey Norman price of €1399 all in. Expect a VAT increase also I would think when destination is IRL (similar to Amazon), I love this country :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

At least €1300 with conversion, another 30stg to ship and that's to UK. Sony store wins that battle. More in line with Harvey Norman price of €1399 all in..

Yeah, because they meant to reduce it to €300 below the price of the equivalent 43" set!

Your hypocrisy is astonishing. All of us that ordered at €4.99 are the devil incarnate, trying to take advantage of poor little Sony. But you, taking advantage of their original pricing error, are whiter than white, and perfectly within your rights to order...just because the error wasn't as obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Soarer wrote: »
    Yeah, because they meant to reduce it to €300 below the price of the equivalent 43" set!

Your hypocrisy is astonishing. All of us that ordered at €4.99 are the devil incarnate, trying to take advantage of poor little Sony.

Poor little Sony who happily charge people €60 for 1 metre long HDMI cables might I add ;)

Soarer wrote: »

Your hypocrisy is astonishing. All of us that ordered at €4.99 are the devil incarnate, trying to take advantage of poor little Sony. But you, taking advantage of their original pricing error, are whiter than white, and perfectly within your rights to order...just because the error wasn't as obvious.

Your idiosy is outstanding. The original post was a bargain, not a pricing error. A grand for a TV sounds plausible to me and Sony thought so too as they despatched a unit at that genuine price. Hence my listing of this genuine bargain alert which is obviously unappreciated by you.

I'm done arguing with idiots. If I didn't post the bargain alert in the first place, none of you would have your €4.99 orders including the tool who called me hypocritical. For those of you who got a TV at the genuine bargain alert reduction, well done, you saved yourself €350 off the high Street price.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

download.png

Delighted someone got one, assuming it arrives that is! Hopefully you're not the only one

If you do get it can I ask that you enjoy it (I.e. Don't sell out, please). I know I can't make you but I just think it's a really crappy thing to do (I don't want to start another moral agreement, just a request which you're free to disregard)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

murphm45 wrote: »
    Delighted someone got one, assuming it arrives that is! Hopefully you're not the only one

If you do get it can I ask that you enjoy it (I.e. Don't sell out, please). I know I can't make you but I just think it's a really crappy thing to do (I don't want to start another moral agreement, just a request which you're free to disregard)

If it arrives, I'll be keeping it for myself. :)

House needs a new TV anyway! :p

Advertisement