Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Businesses opening in Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Just heard my first Ben Dunne radio ad in reaction to the new FlyeFit this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,852 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Ben Dunne is very crowded so this is great news. And its also around the corner from me, even better news.

The other good thing about flyfit is that you can use the different gyms but you can't with Ben dunne.

this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,096 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Will there be an issue about parking for the new Flyfit?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I was in the new Mr.price today. It's a big space that makes a difference compared to the cramped stock in the main store it's self, which to me seems to have more of a variety of products. I know its only open and its still early days but I hope they get more product as it will add to a good store for that side of the centre which gets more footfall from the centre than what deals get in the west end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

LorelaiG wrote: »
    Ger Conroy has just dropped his prices no doubt in response to the news of Flyefit opening

It looks like their expanding the junction 6 gym, but i find the closing time limiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

fletch wrote: »

Wow it looks great. The €25 joining fee is a bit off putting.

They usually have decent opening offers when they launch a new gym. Keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

The opening times of flyefit will really work for me. I haven't been a member of a gym in probably 5 years as the opening times of Ben Dunne & Coolmine are too late and close too early and Westwood is too expensive. If Flyefit's times are as per Liffey Valley it will be perfect Monday-Friday: 5.30am – 11.30pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 7.30am – 10pm. Affordable too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

LorelaiG wrote: »
    Ger Conroy has just dropped his prices no doubt in response to the news of Flyefit opening
    Ger conroy's is a decent gym, somewhat let down by some utter crap outdated leg machines (bar 1 leg press), pity

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Where is that place? (Base I mean)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Where is that place? (Base I mean)
    A pizza place, where "WFP" means Wood Fired Pizza.
    https://www.basewfp.com/

It is opening in Castleknock in Castlecourt Shopping Centre which is on Castleknock Road at Beechpark Avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Liverpool FC Pop Up Store open near Woodies.
    https://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/offers/3012

I guess that it is in the old Inspiring Ideas unit that was beside Home Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

daymobrew wrote: »
    Liverpool FC Pop Up Store open near Woodies.
    https://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/offers/3012

I guess that it is in the old Inspiring Ideas unit that was beside Home Store.

Yes this is where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Has anyone heard anything about an opening date for flyefit in coolmine?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭thomasj

dmm82 wrote: »

I heard 1st December.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Ben Dunne says they’ll never last.

His radio ads are hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭thomasj

I wonder why he never mentions Jackie Skelly anymore? Flyefit is her business after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Looks like Ben and Jerry’s is moving into where Choux Be Doo was by the fountain.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭d15ude

Where in Coolmine is it located?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,138 ✭✭✭RoryMac

d15ude wrote: »
    Where in Coolmine is it located?

The place that was a Ford garage just up from Power City i think

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

RoryMac wrote: »
    The place that was a Ford garage just up from Power City i think

That's right, the signage is up on the outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Good news for fashionistas. Hollister opening in Blanch SC early next year according to today's Sunday Times. It's opening in the same 8 store extension currently being constructed to house a new JD Sports store.

Is that extension a continuation of the Red Mall beyond BT2 or is it elsewhere in the SC?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

ongarboy wrote: »
    Good news for fashionistas. Hollister opening in Blanch SC early next year according to today's Sunday Times. It's opening in the same 8 store extension currently being constructed to house a new JD Sports store.

Is that extension a continuation of the Red Mall beyond BT2 or is it elsewhere in the SC?

The signs for the new JD store are between mr price and GameStop where the old champion sports used to be

They are also working on a new building out at the green entrance which would match up with the JD Sports location beside Mr Price & Gamestop (out the back of these)

I see the new Iceland Blanchardstown (Mountview) is opening on Tuesday 19th November.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Anyone tried the new pizza place in Castleknock yet?

Not exactly a 'new' business but OH noticed that Lidl Blakestown have a planning permission notice up to demolish the lot and rebuild so that may be out of action for a number of months at some point in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

miamee wrote: »
    Not exactly a 'new' business but OH noticed that Lidl Blakestown have a planning permission notice up to demolish the lot and rebuild so that may be out of action for a number of months at some point in the future.

Probably be rebuilt in the same style as the castleknock style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Flyefit opens tomorrow. I've looked at the leaflet, their facebook page and website and I presume its not an oversight and there just isnt a steam room / sauna?

Advertisement