Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Businesses opening in Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

ongarboy wrote: »
    Iceland opening on 19th November according to job ad for staff on indeed.ie

Where in D15 do you know?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Knine wrote: »

It's on Mountview Road

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Knine wrote: »
    Next to Chungs,

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Gemma1982

Base pizza is opening in castleknock village. Great addition to the area!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Gemma1982 wrote: »
    Base pizza is opening in castleknock village. Great addition to the area!

Assume it's going into the new Lidl centre.

• Advertisement

quazzy wrote: »
    Assume it's going into the new Lidl centre.

No it’s going in next door to the Silverspoon cafe in the Castlecourt centre. I don’t know what food options are going into the new Lidl centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

No it’s going in next door to the Silverspoon cafe in the Castlecourt centre. I don’t know what food options are going into the new Lidl centre.

Was it not Union 8, that was originally going into Lidl Castleknock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Next Door to Silver Spoon - is that the old post office or Flynn Auctioneers ? (Flynn is moving to Lidl Centre)

Next Door to Silver Spoon - is that the old post office or Flynn Auctioneers ? (Flynn is moving to Lidl Centre)

The old post office. Saw the ovens going in on Thursday!
    I heard that the deal with union 8 cafe fell through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Flynn Auctioneers have already moved into the shopping center, work is currently going in the old unit, I don't know what for. Base pizza is going where the old newsagents and post office was, its a decent unit. My only concern would be for parking as it a nightmare as it stands. I would have liked to go in the shopping centre tho, I like that centre as it has a nice feel to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Johemian

Hearing rumours that Flyefit are opening in Coolmine industrial estate, anyone able to confirm?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Not quite open yet but I see that work has begun inside the new Mr Price (former 53 Degrees North unit) so I'm sure it'll be open this side of Christmas.

miamee wrote: »
    Not quite open yet but I see that work has begun inside the new Mr Price (former 53 Degrees North unit) so I'm sure it'll be open this side of Christmas.

I thought it was going in the old inspiring ideas unit but in this unit......Christ. I remember when the 53 degrees unit opened. Escalator to the first mezzanine and then up onto the top floor with the cafe. This is a massive unit. I can't wait to pick up a few cans of cidona, blu tack and a candle for 3 euro

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I thought it was going in the old inspiring ideas unit but in this unit......Christ. I remember when the 53 degrees unit opened. Escalator to the first mezzanine and then up onto the top floor with the cafe. This is a massive unit. I can't wait to pick up a few cans of cidona, blu tack and a candle for 3 euro

It'll be interesting to see if they expand their range of offerings or if it will be a lot more of the same type of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭thomasj

Johemian wrote: »
    Hearing rumours that Flyefit are opening in Coolmine industrial estate, anyone able to confirm?

That's a gamechanger if it's true!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Anyone knows when the new jdsports going to open. It's been a good few months since ( opening soon)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Mr Price opening in the retail park beside TK Maxx on Thursday.

LorelaiG wrote: »
    Mr Price opening in the retail park beside TK Maxx on Thursday.

Wow, that's fast, it feels like they only started fitting it out last week (it was probably more like 2-3 weeks ago)

miamee wrote: »
    Wow, that's fast, it feels like they only started fitting it out last week (it was probably more like 2-3 weeks ago)

Mr price doesn't exactly require the whole retain fittings fixtures or displays like most. mMay that has something to do with the speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Johemian wrote: »

This has been confirmed on their facebook page!

• Advertisement

dmm82 wrote: »
    This has been confirmed on their facebook page!

That's great news. Couldn't identify though through the Facebook picture if it was coolmine or where it was .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

thomasj wrote: »
    That's great news. Couldn't identify though through the Facebook picture if it was coolmine or where it was .
    It's the old Ford garage in Coolmine

• Registered Users Posts: 13,096 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

fletch wrote: »
    thomasj wrote: »
    It's the old Ford garage in Coolmine

Do you know when it's due to open?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,096 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

fletch wrote: »

Wow it looks great. The €25 joining fee is a bit off putting.

This will be a game changer considering how much some of the other gyms (not Ben Dunne) charge for their memberships...

Ben Dunne may need to look at the opening hours of his gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Ben Dunne is very crowded so this is great news. And its also around the corner from me, even better news.

The other good thing about flyfit is that you can use the different gyms but you can't with Ben dunne.

• Advertisement

Ger Conroy has just dropped his prices no doubt in response to the news of Flyefit opening

Advertisement