Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Navy Recruitment 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kaiserdave

Still have until six this evening, otherwise I'd expect it to be Monday. If not, I give up guessing when it will happen. Enjoy your weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Patiently awaiting

Very disappointed not to hear anything anyone any update

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Arron13

It has got to be Monday without a doubt, if not they definitely forgot about us haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Celticlily

I'll email them on Monday evening if we hear nothing by then.

I tried that last week,no response. Has anyone been successful calling them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭HOPEFUL3

Has to be tomorrow that we hear something, if we don't I can't see a class starting in Dec... What do you think guys?

HOPEFUL3 wrote: »
    Has to be tomorrow that we hear something, if we don't I can't see a class starting in Dec... What do you think guys?

Yeah, I agree with that. Monday has to be our banker!!!

Hope it's today best of luck to everyone

Going to be a long day if this email doesn't come soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jack_89

I'm not a religious man but I'm praying that today will be the day. Good luck to everyone!

• Advertisement

Being driven around the bend :( Have contacted a few people to see if they know what the story is. Will let you know if I do. Off to a funeral in an hour, hope there will be an email in my inbox tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RYANWHELAN15

Anything anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chalkyw91

Nope :/

Still nothing

Still nothing. Not even an email saying there is a delay........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

From what I know its pushed back a month.

mikeym wrote: »
    From what I know its pushed back a month.

Did you hear that from an official channel ?

Hi everyone, was about to post something here, but I got some news from the INS. The message I received said offers will hopefully go out before Christmas, and we should hear via email once all has been finalised. That leads me to believe it could be a while, a few more weeks perhaps. Hope I'm wrong, would have been nice if this was communicated to everyone, as I know people have been left in limbo. All I can say is that we are in this together, hope to meet you all soon.

Thanks for that update. Gutted .... So no class starting in Dec...

Thanks everyone for keeping us updated really appreciate it so the wait continues

• Advertisement

Did anyone else get any notification ??

No nothing

Just received my offer! Reporting to Naval College, Haulbowline Monday 21st December! Final enlistment subject to passing final interview with Attestation Officer! Yippeeeeee! How'd you guys get on? Hope it was good news for everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭azure

Jack_89 wrote: »
    Just received my offer! Reporting to Naval College, Haulbowline Monday 21st December! Final enlistment subject to passing final interview with Attestation Officer! Yippeeeeee! How'd you guys get on? Hope it was good news for everyone!
    What is the "final interview"?? Never heard of that before. I thought it was just the one interview :confused:

azure wrote: »
    What is the "final interview"?? Never heard of that before. I thought it was just the one interview :confused:

Yeah I never heard of it before either but according to the email it's part of the attestation process. Did you get an email yet?

Aye, over the moon. Think the attestation interview is being informed of what enlistment and training involves.

Is it possible to fail the interview on the 21st or is it just a formality ?? Over the moon here. What do u reckon guys, will we b just down for one day on the 21st and then told to come back after xmas ???? Not too clear what's happening yet. Does anyone know if basic training is 17 or 19 weeks long ?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Celticlily

What time did you get your email at ?

That's great news hopefully we will all get emails really soon keep the faith everyone it will happen soon for us all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RYANWHELAN15

Congrats to all on the fantastic news hopefully the rest of us will hear soon .....

Advertisement