Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Navy Recruitment 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 IP2015

Arron13 wrote: »
    I done my medical as well and I never got a rejection letter too, does that mean were on the next panel

Yea I think so , I did my medical on the 31st of August and remember they said in an email before that we would be notified immediately if we didn't get in !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hill16.

Anybody get a medical date today

Hill16. wrote: »

No , why did you get one ??, I've mine done since August !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭azure

Are you saying you got a date to do your medical? I hope so cause then I could get one. They did say to me a few months ago that there could be medicals around this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RYANWHELAN15

I done my medical as well and I never got a rejection letter too, does that mean were on the next panel

Same here with medical done hopefully that we are on the next panel

• Advertisement

Yea I got a date for medical 24th of this month. So they must be taking in another group in the next few months

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Celticlily

Fingers crossed ! Should br the reason why we haven't gotten the email saying that we were put on a panel.

Celticlily wrote: »
    Fingers crossed ! Should br the reason why we haven't gotten the email saying that we were put on a panel.

Did u do you're medical already ??

Yes did them in July. I was suppose to start in December but they were still waiting on my Garda Vetting.

Yea I got a date for medical 24th of this month. So they must be taking in another group in the next few months

Did you get an email last Summer saying you were being put on a panel?

• Advertisement

azure wrote: »
    Did you get an email last Summer saying you were being put on a panel?

Yea i got the email saying i was on the panel. Find it strange know one else has got email. Maybe its only a few to replace people who done medical few months ago and pulled out or they mite just be sendibg it in batchs, dont know whats going on ha

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Arron13

Did they say anything about another class starting soon or anything

I spoke to the manpower office and they said that there will be medicals again in about 3 months. It looks like there will be an intake in August.

Did they say anything about another class starting soon or anything

One the lads down there doing the medical said april but none of the medics new a date

One the lads down there doing the medical said april but none of the medics new a date

How many of you were doing the medical

How many of you were doing the medical

There was 6 there amd theres a few more days of medicals

Just seen on facebook page for recruitment they are taking anoother class in the end of may
    this class is being taken from 2015 applications
    emails will be sent out 2nd week of may
    info on "irish defence forces recruitment" facebook page posted 2nd of march
    for intake of 48 more !!!!!!

Just seen on facebook page for recruitment they are taking anoother class in the end of may
    this class is being taken from 2015 applications
    emails will be sent out 2nd week of may
    info on "irish defence forces recruitment" facebook page posted 2nd of march
    for intake of 48 more !!!!!!

Does that mean its for the people who were put on waiting panels

It says ....... the next intake of Naval Service recruits is planned for the 30th of May These 48 recruits will be trained in the Naval Base Haulbowline Cork It is planned to make offers of employment for these positions around the second week of May Offers will only be made to those who applied to join the Naval Service in their initial application and will only be made to those have successfully passed all stages of the appliciation process ....

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭danube

I just got a date for a medical next week. Am I right in saying that there is going to be a new recruit class next month?

• Advertisement

danube wrote: »
    I just got a date for a medical next week. Am I right in saying that there is going to be a new recruit class next month?

Did you already do a medical

Did you already do a medical
    No, I passed my interview last summer and it is only now that I am getting medical date. All I know is that 48 new recuits are starting on the 30th May. Could I be one of them or could I be put on hold for the next class whenever that will be?

danube wrote: »
    No, I passed my interview last summer and it is only now that I am getting medical date. All I know is that 48 new recuits are starting on the 30th May. Could I be one of them or could I be put on hold for the next class whenever that will be?

I'd presume that if you passed your medical you would be starting on the 30th of may

I'd presume that if you passed your medical you would be starting on the 30th of may
    But when I passed by interview last summer I was told that I would have to fill in the garda vetting form again. If that is the case it will take 8 weeks for it too come back clear. You can't start training until the vetting comes back.

Hopefully we will hear very shortly to be called in next

Let's hope we hear something this week !!

For sure ! Lets hope that it is today even best of luck everyone !

Back to checking my emails every two minutes. Fingers crossed guys...

Guess it's not for today...just realised something. We've been talking together for a year, are about to step into hell together and we don't even know each other. What's your name and where are ye all from ?

• Advertisement

Celticlily wrote: »
    Guess it's not for today...just realised something. We've been talking together for a year, are about to step into hell together and we don't even know each other. What's your name and where are ye all from ?

Well guess what my name is lol Ryan Whelan 19 years 20 in july from kerry please god we hear something this week !

Advertisement