Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Navy Recruitment 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭HOPEFUL3

Looks like we might be facing into another weekend with still no news.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RYANWHELAN15

Monday again ....

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Arron13

Only checking my email now, nothing yet, thought there would be an email with good news

Here we go, Monday again!! Surely if a class is starting in Dec. we should hear something this week.

HOPEFUL3 wrote: »
    Here we go, Monday again!! Surely if a class is starting in Dec. we should hear something this week.

Has to be so close now ! Best of luck ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kaiserdave

Thought it would be today, really pushing it when they said the middle of November. Anyway, hopefully the wait will be worth it for one and all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Patiently awaiting

Any one hear anything yet gone mad waiting

Any one hear anything yet gone mad waiting

Nothing yet .....

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jack_89

Nothing yet! I'm kinda in limbo here till I get news as I'm sure most of us are! I would suggest to all who are waiting to hear if they got a place to keep the faith! No good will come from negative thoughts! keep running and doing physical exercise everyday, eat healthy, lay off the booze, and keep focused! We will know very soon.

This really is a joke, what are they waiting on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Celticlily

It feels like it's never gonna come. Sooo frustrating...

Have sent them an email to see if there has been a delay in issuing results, will keep everyone updated if I hear anything. They responded the last time, so fingers crossed.

kaiserdave wrote: »
    Have sent them an email to see if there has been a delay in issuing results, will keep everyone updated if I hear anything. They responded the last time, so fingers crossed.

Hope you get a reply soon. This waiting is torture ....

Wanted to phone but last time they wouldn't tell me anything. Do they actually realise than some of us have been waiting for 4 months ?
    Also to the lads that went in in October, how is training going ?

Any news anyone

Any news anyone

Heard nothing yet !!! Have to hear soon if a class is to start in Dec.... Maybe they won't start the next class til the new yr

Any news yet anyone ? ...

Nothing yet, really starting to lose my patience

Nothing yet, it's getting ridiculous ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭azure

The people I know only got 2 weeks notice before their induction. Some people only got a few days notice. I'm sure you will all find out next week. It is going to happen for you lot. At least your not on a panel where you have no idea when or if it will ever happen.

• Advertisement

Thanks mate, I think what people find most annoying is being told they'd hear by a certain timeframe and then no word whatsoever. I think we'll have to know by next Monday at the very latest.

Thanks azure! Can you elaborate a bit more on some lads only getting a few days notice? Is that because some who were selected for the October class declined their positions and the others were called up at short notice? You have a fighting chance of being recruited next year 2016 pending your medical! Good luck man!

Any news anyone it's killing me

Any news anyone it's killing me

Not yet ..

I would say we won't hear anything today....tomorrow is our last shot before the week end....

(was told they want to keep all the females together that's why we didn't get in in October)

Celticlily wrote: »
    (was told they want to keep all the females together that's why we didn't get in in October)

Did you hear that on the grapevine or through official channels?lol

Would love to know how many of us are waiting on an email versus how many they are taking in the December class ??

By one of the lads that interviewed. us

• Advertisement

Here we go, Friday again.. looks like we are heading into another weekend with still no email...

Advertisement