Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Navy Recruitment 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Patiently awaiting

Praying today's will bring good news for the rest of us waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Patiently awaiting

Anyone else have any emails today

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭HOPEFUL3

Hope you guys hear some good news soon. Stay positive lads

• Registered Users Posts: 31 IP2015

Anyone else have any emails today

Nah nothing yet meant to be another class in the new year!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭azure

IP2015 wrote: »
    Nah nothing yet meant to be another class in the new year!!

Yes, I emailed them a while back and they said there may be medical at the end of January. Where did you hear about the new class?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Celticlily

Has anyone phoned them yet ? I wanted to but I ran out of credit.

azure wrote: »
    Yes, I emailed them a while back and they said there may be medical at the end of January. Where did you hear about the new class?

I know a man that has been down there for a number of years now and he said they did medicals on people so that they could fill three classes !!

I've spent my morning trying to ring them. They won't answer the phone. Has anyone heard anything ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Arron13

I'm guessing no one has heard anything

Phoned them today. They said my Garda Vetting isn't back yet so they put me on a panel for 2016

• Advertisement

Celticlily wrote: »
    Phoned them today. They said my Garda Vetting isn't back yet so they put me on a panel for 2016

do you know when in 2016 and when did you do your medical

I've done everything I was just waiting for the email. But I'm not Irish so for me it takes longer to get the paperwork back. They said they were hoping for August.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chalkyw91

Add your reply here.
    Did they say that the second class was offered?

No they didn't say anything about it. They just spoke about my file and never mention anything else. Give them a call bud that's the best way to find out. At least I won't be checking out my emails all day long anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chalkyw91

No they didn't say anything about it. They just spoke about my file and never mention anything else. Give them a call bud that's the best way to find out. At least I won't be checking out my emails all day long anymore.

Will do and sorry to hear but keep an eye on your email they could be back to ya sooner than you think. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RemRats

Did anyone who got the email to go down on the 21st hear back from them since accepting?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kaiserdave

No mate, don't think they do emailing people more than they have to :D Would expect to hear before the weekend or Monday at the very latest.

I received an email today from the navy did anyone else

Received an update as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RYANWHELAN15

Received same ...

• Advertisement

Arron13 wrote: »
    I received an email today from the navy did anyone else
    What did it say?

What did it say?

Just an update, saying competition is still on going and I should find out by January 22nd or something or I could be put on a panel for 2016

Just an update, saying competition is still on going and I should find out by January 22nd or something or I could be put on a panel for 2016
    But did you do the medical? I got an email back in July saying I had passed interview but was put on a panel for 2016.

But did you do the medical? I got an email back in July saying I had passed interview but was put on a panel for 2016.

Yeah did my medical on the 31st of august, they said I'm still in the running, but if I didn't get it they will contact me immediately, they said

Yeah did my medical on the 31st of august, they said I'm still in the running, but if I didn't get it they will contact me immediately, they said

I am in the same position so there still is a chance we could get called in jan or failing that put on a panel so there is still hope yet

When did ye get the update???

When did ye get the update???

Yesterday ...

I never got one at all !!!!

I never got one at all !!!!

Maybe monday best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Jack_89

Anyone going down on Monday 21st December have any idea what attestation is or what dress code is?

Also any potential recruits from Northern Ireland like me not have PPS number / ROI bank account???

I'm going to phone Recruitment Office tomorrow re the above, just hope they answer.

Advertisement