Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 38 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

wonski wrote: »
    No.

Why? He's been poor so far tbh.

3 starts 2 goals. Problem is whether he will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

3 starts 2 goals. Problem is whether he will start.

2 goals in 3 might sound like a great result, but he doesn't seem to be Theo Walcott yet.

Personal opinion. Far from being an in form player,

• Registered Users Posts: 48,185 ✭✭✭✭km79

It's a solid team I'd sell cazorla wouldn't take a hit and would keep kane.

for mahrez maybe ? think leic will score a few
    or bolasie siggy milner or even mirallas?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭Degag

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Currently chasing 15points!

Have both Hazard & Sanchez ... what's the general consensus with these two.. will they play & should I ship either?

My gut feeling is that Hazard will play. Sanchez likely to start also

km79 wrote: »
    for mahrez maybe ? think leic will score a few
    or bolasie siggy milner or even mirallas?

It's names in a hat stuff really as it comes down tO what hapens in one gw. I think it's a risk to go into the weekend with caz sanchez and Hazard so you have to ditch one of them and then all the options above are decent it's just about picking the one that delivers that comes down to luck. The reason I'd recommend keeping Kane is he is a guaranteed starter for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I sold Hazard for Silva. :pac: :pac:

Let's see how that plays out...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

It's names in a hat stuff really as it comes down tO what hapens in one gw. I think it's a risk to go into the weekend with caz sanchez and Hazard so you have to ditch one of them and then all the options above are decent it's just about picking the one that delivers that comes down to luck. The reason I'd recommend keeping Kane is he is a guaranteed starter for you.

Have Ozil Sanchez Silva & Hazard..

Is it risk holding onto to those 2 Arsenal mids & Hazard!

Meh, my head is mushed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Am happy enough with my defence and forwards so looking for a midfield punt. Still have Sterling...is it foolish to get rid of him, a guaranteed starter instead of one of Ozil or Sanchez? Watched him against Palace and he was dire so really don't want him in my team again tomorrow even if he does start. Considering Adam, Young or Milner as a replacement. Going to forget about Walcott now as I don't even know if Ozil or Sanchez will start never mind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Anything to be said for Di Maria? :)

Just thought I'd throw the name out there...

gone for mahrez
    and now
    pray :D
    the league is so tight that its pretty much going to be decided by managers resting players !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Gone for Silva and Young in for a -4. Still quite a few players who I'm uncertain of but this is the last roll of the dice and my the levels to which I care have plummeted drastically. (The season goes on so fecking long!) Currently leading my main league by 14 points and sitting at 36k overall. Not bad considering I've watched all of two games of football all season!

Nice finish would be good but I'm not terribly optimistic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Is Sterling expected to start? Gone fairly sour with him at liverpool in the last week I would've expected him to be left out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Am happy enough with my defence and forwards so looking for a midfield punt. Still have Sterling...is it foolish to get rid of him, a guaranteed starter instead of one of Ozil or Sanchez? Watched him against Palace and he was dire so really don't want him in my team again tomorrow even if he does start. Considering Adam, Young or Milner as a replacement. Going to forget about Walcott now as I don't even know if Ozil or Sanchez will start never mind him.

Rumoured Liverpool team doesn't have Sterling starting

different league obviously but Madrid getafe shows the way some games can go tomorrow
    4 3 after 48 minutes !
    gw38 more than other week involves a LOT of luck starting with the teams being announced !
    5 3

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Have Ozil Sanchez Silva & Hazard..

Is it risk holding onto to those 2 Arsenal mids & Hazard!

Meh, my head is mushed :(

ive ozil hazard and sanchez Ill be selling one of those 3. All 3 could start and all 3 could be rested. Its a lottery whether you take out the right one.

Has anyone seen any photos of chelsea training today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Anything to be said for Di Maria? :)

Just thought I'd throw the name out there...

We'll have a Mass for him....

ive ozil hazard and sanchez Ill be selling one of those 3. All 3 could start and all 3 could be rested. Its a lottery whether you take out the right one.

Has anyone seen any photos of chelsea training today ?

no and I've been looking all day!
    the thing about hazard is he will either start or not play at all given that its a mouth infection. so unlikely to cameo!
    and if he does start against a tired hungover Sunderland side without Lee catermole to kick him........Sanchez equally explosive
    of those 3 I'd sell ozil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

the thing about hazard is he will either start or not play at all given that its a mouth infection. so unlikely to cameo!
    and if he does start against a tired hungover Sunderland side without Lee catermole to kick him........Sanchez equally explosive
    of those 3 I'd sell ozil
    Hmm... That's actually a very good point.

So for me it's either
    1. ditch Ramsey or Sanchez and play either Kane or Cambiasso
    or
    2. ditch Kane or Cambiasso and bench either one of them or one of my Arsenal mid...

Jeez... my head hurts... :pac:...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Serious love for Ulloa over at FFS in their scout picks.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Serious love for Ulloa over at FFS in their scout picks.

resisting the urge to captain him over aguero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

of those 3 I'd sell ozil

See I was thinking the opposite. Hazard has played in every single league game. A nice record in a title winning side, and I'm sure he doesn't want to be sat in the stands for the celebration game at home. I'd fear that even if he's not up to playing he'll come on for the last 5 for his standing ovation.

What do the rest of yis think? If I though he was a 'whole duck or no dinner' situation it would very much affect my approach.

Also, any views on Bolasie/ Palace. Good result last week but have been better away, while Swans have been very tight at the back and Fabianski is going for the Golden Gloves. Is he the red herring in my midfield selection drama! Good first sub maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

FHFC wrote: »
    See I was thinking the opposite. Hazard has played in every single league game. A nice record in a title winning side, and I'm sure he doesn't want to be sat in the stands for the celebration game at home. I'd fear that even if he's not up to playing he'll come on for the last 5 for his standing ovation.

What do the rest of yis think? If I though he was a 'whole duck or no dinner' situation it would very much affect my approach.

Ah you! Now that I had made my head on Hazard you just put new doubts into my mind :pac:...

What you're saying makes sense. If only Mourinho could clearly tell us the starting team for once. Why would he care anyway now :rolleyes: ...?

FHFC wrote: »

All I can add is Jose has generally taken an all duck or no dinner approach with hazard :D

iroced wrote: »
    Ah you! Now that I had made my head on Hazard you just put new doubts into my mind :pac:...

What you're saying makes sense. If only Mourinho could clearly tell us the starting team for once. Why would he care anyway now :rolleyes: ...?

Reviewing Jose's Friday quotes (what else would you be at on a Saturday night?) to see if he had any special messages for you iroced..... :D
    Well, I hope [he will be able to play],” said Mourinho. “But I would never have allowed him to do what he did if I thought it would be this big. His mouth is in trouble. I don’t know if he can [play]. He had dental surgery, three teeth. But now there’s an infection and he’s a bit in trouble. If he’s a risk he won’t play, but he won’t train today.”

my head is wrecked with this and Im sure im not the only one. Ive checked 6 rivals teams and none have them have made a move yet. Who will blink first.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Have Benteke and Vardy, need to replace Giroud.

Can take a hit to get Aguero, or get in any other striker (apart from Costa), not sure what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Have a 41 point lead but the lad in 2nd has 5 different players. Going to capt Kun have vardy and Kane making up my front 3.

Have Terry Zab and Moreno as back 3 but have Sanchez Ozil and hazard in midfield along with silva. Can see Ozil missing out so am likely to transfer him out.

Any ideas on who to bring in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Cambiasso QPR H or Henderson STOKE A ??
    Also Skyrtel Stoke A or Clyne M City A??

Any advice appreciated,money riding on it;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Can't decide whether to do Caz to Walcott or Kane to Lukaku. Not keen on taking a -4

Advertisement