Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 38 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Ospina and Panti my two keepers..... will ospina play or should i -4 to get someone else in?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Anyone bringing in Costa?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,049 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ospina and Panti my two keepers..... will ospina play or should i -4 to get someone else in?

Would it be worth it even if he didn't play?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I tried to bring Yaya in there and he as just gone up by 0.1 so not enough money.
    Was gonna bring him in for Cazorla.

Madness to bring him in for Sanchez?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

CSF wrote: »
    Would it be worth it even if he didn't play?

probably not.... think i will just stick with ospina and hope wenger is giving him a chance to stake a claim for the cup final

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I tried to bring Yaya in there and he as just gone up by 0.1 so not enough money.
    Was gonna bring him in for Cazorla.

Madness to bring him in for Sanchez?

Who knows is your answer this week! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Redo22 wrote: »
    What's the story with Davis for Southampton? Will he play? Have panti as my other goalie and he's out

David will play. Koeman said so.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/physioroom/status/601472551534006272

Having second thoughts about him now. LVG may not risk him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Just about to bring him in! Ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

6 pts behind leader in league
    what way best to try.
    1.6 in bank

Mig. Heaton

Jaanmat, bertrand, bellerin van aanholt jagielka

Phillips silva hendo sanchez cazorla

Kane aguero defoe

• Advertisement

patmac wrote: »
    Just about to bring him in! Ta.

He still might play but I can't risk it with so many other doubts in my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Dont know whether to captain Benteke, Aguero or Ulloa, i'm chasing a 34pt lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Fighting for 3rd in my money league. Currently 2 points clear. Have made one transfer already Hazard -> Silva. Here's how I'm lining up -

Mig
    Schlupp PVA Ivanovic Bellerin
    Puncheon Silva Sanchez Ramsey
    Benteke Aguero (c)

Hendo C Dawson and Defoe on bench

1.4m in bank.

Opponent's team last week ->

Panti
    Skrtel Bellerin Terry
    Sanchez Silva Sterling Larsson
    Benteke Giroud Graham

Bench: Elliot / Haz / Wolly / McShane

Given how close we are on points this is pretty much a H2H fixture and my brain tells me to stick with what I have. No point giving him a 4 point start. My heart is saying Defoe to Ulloa and drop PVA or Ramsey.

What do you reckon I should do?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Gooners wrote: »
    what way best to try.
    1.6 in bank

Mig. Heaton

Kane aguero defoe

Defoe to ulloa

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

remoteboy wrote: »
    Fighting for 3rd in my money league. Currently 2 points clear. Have made one transfer already Hazard -> Silva. Here's how I'm lining up -

Mig
    Schlupp PVA Ivanovic Bellerin
    Puncheon Silva Sanchez Ramsey
    Benteke Aguero (c)

Hendo C Dawson and Defoe on bench

1.4m in bank.

Opponent's team last week ->

Panti
    Skrtel Bellerin Terry
    Sanchez Silva Sterling Larsson
    Benteke Giroud Graham

Bench: Elliot / Haz / Wolly / McShane

Given how close we are on points this is pretty much a H2H fixture and my brain tells me to stick with what I have. No point giving him a 4 point start. My heart is saying Defoe to Ulloa and drop PVA or Ramsey.

What do you reckon I should do?

I'd do that and drop PVA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

what way best to try.
    1.6 in bank

Mig. Heaton

Kane aguero defoe

I would be looking at switching Defoe for Cisse or Ulloa,
    you've decisions to make re your bench also, I'd play Kane and bench Henderson,

• Registered Users Posts: 33,049 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Dont know whether to captain Benteke, Aguero or Ulloa, i'm chasing a 34pt lead.

Chasing the exact same score, captain someone you know for sure your opponent won't have.

Charlie Adam it is then...

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

anyone else waiting until 11.29 for some miraculous news that hazard has the all clear :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So we won't have late news re Hazard...

1. Kane -> Ulloa. Play Hazard with Cambiasso on the bench if he doesn't come in.

2. Hazard -> Puncheon/Bolasie & Kane -> Lukaku for a 4 pts hit. Bench Cambiasso.

Not sure about the 4 pts hit. Think I'm gonna do 1 and back Leicester again. I'm more and more leaning towards playing Cambiasso and benching Hazard...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭remoteboy

anyone else waiting until 11.29 for some miraculous news that hazard has the all clear :cool:

I ditched him last night. Regardless of fitness he's been pretty quiet lately - one goal and no assists in his last five matches. Maybe that just means he's due one.

Brought in yaya for him last night before both changed in price (and after a lot of drinks) so I hope Hazard isn't playing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Play Carzola or phillips guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

iroced wrote: »
    So we won't have late news re Hazard...

1. Kane -> Ulloa. Play Hazard with Cambiasso on the bench if he doesn't come in.

2. Hazard -> Puncheon/Bolasie & Kane -> Lukaku for a 4 pts hit. Bench Cambiasso.

Not sure about the 4 pts hit. Think I'm gonna do 1 and back Leicester again. If I play Cambiasso will have 3 of them.

I think 1 given your objective to hold your rank rather than being chasing.

I've decided to sell Hazard. Silva in.

So. Costa or Lukaku for the last position?? Have exactly the money for Costa after last nights rises.

Play Carzola or phillips guys?

You have to back the big money signing there, Leicesters defensive record of late is not encouraging for Phillips.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

remoteboy wrote: »
    I ditched him last night. Regardless of fitness he's been pretty quiet lately - one goal and no assists in his last five matches. Maybe that just means he's due one.

Dropped him last night as well. Brought in a cheap midfeilder so I could bring in Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Chasing down a 22 point lead in my Private League...

So gambled on keeping Hazard and brought in Costa and Albrighton for Ozil and Austin for -4.

Costa Captain and hopefully Hazard does start and both run a muck as the league leader ditched him a few weeks ago...

I am assuming that Sunderland were on the booze all week :D?

I've made two transfers for a 4 point hit, can't know whether it's right or not but when I weighed it up I decided to go for it, need a few points above the top 1k average to join that group again.
    Ulloa and Silva in for Hazard and Defoe.
    Praying now for a Hazard cameo to milk the applause.
    It was too risky not having Silva as anything from him will screw me over big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

1 point ahead my mate in our 2 man league. I would really, really like to beat him!!

This is his probable team:

Myhill
    Morgan(LEI) Fonte Bertrand
    Cazorla Eriksen Sanchez Phillips(QPR)
    Benteke Kane Aguero(C)

Subs Given Dawson(WBA) Fabregas Zouma

This is my current team

Mignolet
    Terry Bertrand Alderweireld
    Mata Sanchez Gerard Johnson(SUN)
    Giroud Benteke Aguero (C)

Subs: Gilks Boyd(BUR) Duff(BUR) McShane

I have one sub. I'm pretty sure he has subbed out Giroud who he brought in for the DGW for Benteke as a blocker against me.

I'm thinking I might return the favour and sub in Mattie Phillips because QPR could score some goals today against a Leicester side that is safe. QPR are down but I reckon players like Phillips will want to put themselves in the shop window.

The question is who to sub out, Gerard or Johnson. I'm thinking Johnson as Sunderland will have been celebrating since Monday and Chelsea will want to win today.

Or I could go Giroud to Lukaku. Any thoughts in the next 15 mins would be very much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

CSF wrote: »
    Chasing the exact same score, captain someone you know for sure your opponent won't have.

I think he might have brought in aguero so i'll go for Benteke. Is there anyway to check what players your rival has brought in or do you have to wait until after the deadline to see?

Advertisement