Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 38 transfers

Options
  • 16-05-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭

I know it's way too early but it's the last one so........:p
    Ulloa or vardy in for Kane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pity the deadline is so early, thought it with not being a Saturday it might closer to the kick offs so that teams would be known, similar to a midweek GW. Likely to be quite an amount of rotation so having as many starters as possible essential

• Registered Users Posts: 33,002 ✭✭✭✭CSF

There will be punting. Oh yes, there will be punting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Boards FSA team in the FF Pundits Cup final serious decisions to be made!!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

jimmii wrote: »
    Boards FSA team in the FF Pundits Cup final serious decisions to be made!!

2 ft to make, have tinkered around with potential team a good bit already. have davis and myhil so will probably replace davis with shmeichel/mignolt. Have also considered playing 3-5-2, reckon cuadrado could be worth a decent punt, surely he'll be starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Gomez out for someone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have 2 FTs so Kane will go and I'll see who else.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

With Newcastle needing to win now to stay up, Cisse might a good punt if he's any way fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'm free to take a one week punt on a striker.
    Lukaku is the early favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

spock. wrote: »
    I'm free to take a one week punt on a striker.
    Lukaku is the early favourite.
    If I had stayed strong and banked that was my plan
    Instead i switched Mignolet out for ospina so it will be ulloa now most likely
    after watching motd I regret it even more now
    lukaku very lively and even took a very good free kick that went close.
    I may have a bit of fun yet......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Have 2FTs so will be thinking of getting Sterling out for a midfielder with something to play for firstly and then maybe think about a nice punt elsewhere!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Maybe Coutinho out, Puncheon in, I would have 11 home players then, or maybe bank it to have 2 next week
    😉😉😉

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

KevIRL wrote: »
    Pity the deadline is so early, thought it with not being a Saturday it might closer to the kick offs so that teams would be known, similar to a midweek GW. Likely to be quite an amount of rotation so having as many starters as possible essential
    It's more than a pity but well c'est la vie.

Hopefully managers will leak some tasteful info during the week to help us choose the best GW38 punts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Dunno tbh. My team's grand! Might take a punt or two depending on how this week plays out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Kane for Benteke most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Young on for Gomez.
    What ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Invincible wrote: »
    Young on for Gomez.
    What ye think?
    Yeah. Young is under my radar and I'm thinking he could replace Cambiasso in my team and then I'd assess what to do with Kane. If all my big guns are set to play I may just bench him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Kane for Benteke most likely.

Villa have nothing to play for now, except staying fit for the cup final. Granted, there aren't many with something to play for.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Fearing another Aguero rampage. Could take a hit to get him (replacing Giroud/Benteke) but I'd have to get rid of a Chelsea or Arsenal player to do it and they both have easy fixtures. If Giroud blanks for the 6th game in a row against Sunderland then I'll pull the trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya Toure :)

Time to burry the hatchet before he heads off to Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Sterling out.

Not decided who is worth his place but as long as he is out I will be happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have to decide if I'm going to take a -4 to get Hazard back in as both rivals have him and if goes nuts, any chance I have of winning the ML will be gone. Considering Sterling and Benteke to Hazard and Cisse.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

De Gea taken off after 73 mins but didn't see the exact challenge that caused the injury.
    More than likely like Falcao on his way out and given a standing ovation on his last home game which will be a big loss for Utd, Falcao not so much.
    Valdes might get a full game for the last match against Hull.

shayno90 wrote: »
    De Gea taken off after 73 mins but didn't see the exact challenge that caused the injury.
    More than likely like Falcao on his way out and given a standing ovation on his last home game which will be a big loss for Utd, Falcao not so much.

Ndoye could be worth a punt. Hull need to win and Valdes isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

shayno90 wrote: »

It was when he jumped up to punch the ball. He was in a bit of a weird shape at the time I would imagine he came down awkwardly. Shame that is the way he bows out for United if that is the case.

Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya, Yaya Toure :)

Time to burry the hatchet before he heads off to Italy.

I may well be doing this aswell with Fabregas suspended now.

Well Fabregas out to Silva seems a no-brainer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

15 points behind in mini league now so if Ramsey c, giroud can bridge the gap and sanchez c I will get silva to match him, if no good I might get Mane as another differential, Fabregas out either way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm thinking Henderson and Kane out for Young and Benteke. Don't want to pull the trigger on it yet but might have to as I have exactly enough for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

fabregas --->????mata?

• Advertisement

Might take a punt on Young. Because feck it.

Advertisement